• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHI Official Awards

• Thread starter TheTerrorofDeath
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

You're not God, you don't make the orders. Now, I order you to breath within the next two minutes.

If you can be God so easily I could too.

I kick you off your God positition, because i give the real God your position. So you're no longer God. Sorry

You have to do what I say just because I say so. If you don't like it, you can smite me

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Sorry, nothing happened. As God, you're incapable of toppling me. Aren't you christian? Do you know nothing?

E

Eclipse

Sorry, nothing happened. As God, you're incapable of toppling me. Aren't you christian? Do you know nothing?

Let's make me God. I'm God. 1o1.

I pwn you. I kick you off the throne

you can't do anything about it. i'm god

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
No you're not, I am.

*Sequence of Events*

I am God.

You dethrone me.

You are God.

However, you could never accomplish the second step. Thereby rendering the rest useless. I am God forever, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Now that we've strayed from the point, I apologized for drawing conclusions, but it's still against the rules to ghost threads. I'll have LL close this tommorow. kthxbai.

E

Eclipse

No you're not, I am.

Nope I am. Irrelevant I made myself God whatever you say doesn't exist or matter to me because I'm God.

too bad so sad =D

E

Eclipse

You two are like an old gay couple. Really, find something better to do.

I'm sorry he likes to start an argument over somethint trivial like a revived thread i didn't realize was so old =/

Honestly, I have sleep to catch up on. Ciao, さよなら, Adios, Goodnight.

Holy shit.
When BP says that he owns the internets, or that his opinion is fact, do you honestly think he's being serious?

Please, go find yourself a sense of humor.

Please. BP never was able to take a joke. He takes this stuff seriously, and when he says stuff like that he tries to act serious be an annoyance =/

He's not joking around, if he did, he has maturity issues. Arguing for hours on the internet if he's just "joking"

Don

This is opinion, in case you hadn't noticed. Opinion or not, mine is right and your's is wrong. You'll come to understand this in time.
no opinion is right or wrong. If it were right it would be a fact. You understand this, yes?
No, it seems that, in all of your posts, you are the one who can't take a joke. Ever heard the phrase "GTFO my internets"? The humor is in the 'my internets.' Don't stew so long in your own denial, it's unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back