• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHI Academy Awards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Avid-
1: desirous to the point of greed : urgently eager : greedy (ex: avid for publicity)
2: characterized by enthusiasm and vigorous pursuit (ex:avid readers)

I dont see where in there it says i have to have beaten world records to be considered avid at something. I think they mean definition 2, so im pretty sure im quite the avid gamer. From what it looks like your a fan of marvel, star wars, and disney (i know they're the same thing now, i see them as different), so my best assumption is that your not too huge into video games, much less than me from a glance.
Pretty sure Reagan was referring to this thread. It wasn't a jab at you.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Hey guys, all nominations are due tonight, so get them in if you still haven't~!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Alright, we're officially done accepting nominations!

Results will be posted in a few weeks to correlate with the irl academy awards, so now you can get excited for both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
hah. I'm certainly not. I'm already putting the finishing touches to my acceptance speech, which will be a landmark event in KHI history.

Back