• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KHI Academy Awards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
lol I'm reading these posts and I don't think I've ever met some of you lol and I've been here for a good amount of time (not as much as you though I don't think).

Agreed. :D lol
And the best part is in three more years both of us (or at least me) are still not gonna know everybody.

But seriously what a great idea to have. May the best members win. :)

Awards
Yes, they can. You can vote on people for multiple categories. That's why it points out that Member of the Year and Staff of the Year aren't mutually exclusive, because the same person can potentially win both.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
in order of greatness:

1. Intel gif thread
2. post your pic thread (who doesnt love jailbait??)
3. pizza thread

i win

Are you implying that you are better looking than a slice of pizza? Because I highly doubt that.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I have no idea why I thought the 7th was a Monday.

The date has been changed to Monday, February 4th. Sorry guys!

Shawty

Awards
Hey this is a cool idea. But so many members are awesome and deserve these awards so I rly don't know who I should vote for ;_;

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
there's no wrong answer! you have a lot of time left to think about it so don't worry!

Back