• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KH2 Rant-A-Thon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

ok we ALL need to blow off some steam. This thread is NOT about new info, screenshots, theories, blah-blah-blah. As the name suggests, its a rant-a-thon. This means, whatever crazy thing u want to say about KH2, whether kind, unkind, or just weird, say it here!!!! So LETS RANT!!!!

Party abilities:
ok I mean sora an Co. have been stuck in some bloody castle fer who knows HOW long outta their 1 year. So when did they find time to have a little get together w/ their old allies and coreograph some fancy-ass new moves?! WTF?! I mean it would take months to perfect all those flashy-ass moves that we see, when did sora learn to coop. w/ Auron (whom he's never met) in perfect tandem, WTF?! when did they learn it?! where were all thopse fancy ass reaction commands in the first game when WE NEEDED THEM!!!!! and finally, when did sora learn to expertlly weild 2 keyblades? to close I would like to invent my very own party attack.

Sora: Donald! Goofy! Kingdom cheerleaders formation Alpha Go!
Donald: Roger!
Goofy: Gwarsh
*Sora switches into Valour form, puts away keyblades and pulls out Pom-Poms*
Sora: Go team go! Kingdom all the way!
Go team go! Kingdom all the way! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!
Mulan: oh my god....... i actually thought u were hot....... *runs of sobbing*
Shang-Ye(whatever): RUN!!!!!! Even the heartless cannot defeat his blazing red Pom-Pom's I AM PWN'ED!!!!!
Heartless: WE ARE PWN'ED!!!!!
Sora: S-O-R-A all together whats that say..... Sora! Sora! Yeah!!
Donald and Goofy: *pose* KINGDOM CHEERLEADERS
*fireworks*

plz share the ranting love.....

beastin4kh2

ok i'm goin to rant.................I THINK THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED!!!!!!!!! I THINK THIS SHOULD BE CLOESD!!!!!!!!!I THINK THIS SHOULD BE CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back