• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KH2 NOVEL.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackWingedPunk

A KINGDOM HEARTS 2 Manga
I dont know if you have seen this or no. But a kh2 novel will be released in Japan in Aprill 22nd it will be a while for North America to get it . Here is a summary of the Manga.
Story starts off in Twilight Town. There, the boy, Roxas, is enjoying his summer vacation with the rest of his companions: Hayner, Pence, and Olette. They spend their remaining seven days with each other. The four people gather in the Usual Spot where they talk about memories that they don't want to make regrettable, and to make them happen. In such, Roxas is annoyed by a mysterious event that happens one after the other.

Author: Canema
Creators: Kazunari Nojima and Tetsuya Nomura
Illustration: Shiro Amano
Price: 700 yen
Release Date: 4/22/06
. It is called Roxas Seven Days.
KH2_Manga.JPG

Last edited:
I

inhiding

Are you sure you don't mean, "manga?" It's not much of a novel, unless you want to call it a "graphic novel."

The_Way_To_Dawn

BlackWingedPunk said:
Well , I think it is a novel cause thats what it actually says.

A novel is a book written with words, with rare and spaced-out illustrations at the most. Harry Potter is a novel.

What this book is, is a graphic novel. In other words, a manga. Look at the other Kingdom Hearts graphic novels. They're all manga in truth, though they may call themselves novels. What this will be, if I'm not mistaken, is a graphic novel, a.k.a a manga.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
.__. i thought it was a manga...this was also in the 'manga' section .-. ...and the other KH mangas were ..well mangas XD so this one shouldnt be totally different .....i need this ><

well i geuss that explains it. Its a magna not a novel

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The mangas have already raped Sora and Marluxia's personalities. Now it looks like they are getting ready to ruin my boy Roxas. Sora's character is already a lost cause in this manga series, the least they can do is a give a decent portrayal of Roxas.

OMG. I just imagined something. You know how Roxas sometimes gets sad, well, what if they turn Roxas into a complete crybaby in the manga or a full fledged emo.

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Actually, novels with full-page manga illustrations aren't very uncommon in Japan. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shinigami no Ballad, and HanTsuki are a few examples. The covers may look like it's a manga, but they're novels.

What confuses me is - is it a full-fledged manga, or actually a novel with manga illustrations? I hope it's a manga, but a novel would put a lot of thoughts into words and explain things in detail.

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
BlackWingedPunk said:
What do they mock the characters ?

Yep, they do. With a vengeance. Basically, the characters in the manga are the complete and twisted opposites of the game characters. The only one who seems to be coming out of the series unscathed is Axel. Everyone else especially Sora and Marluxia( my god, their portrayal is amazingly awful. Game Marluxia>>>>>>>Manga Marluxia. Game Sora>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manga Sora)are characterized in a very poor, sometimes twistedly over the top fashion.

BlackWingedPunk

King Sora_Strife said:
Yep, they do. With a vengeance. Basically, the characters in the manga are the complete and twisted opposites of the game characters. The only one who seems to be coming out of the series unscathed is Axel. Everyone else especially Sora and Marluxia( my god, their portrayal is amazingly awful. Game Marluxia>>>>>>>Manga Marluxia. Game Sora>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manga Sora)are characterized in a very poor, sometimes twistedly over the top fashion.

I see,thats bad.
xxTsukixx said:
Actually, novels with full-page manga illustrations aren't very uncommon in Japan. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Shinigami no Ballad, and HanTsuki are a few examples. The covers may look like it's a manga, but they're novels.

What confuses me is - is it a full-fledged manga, or actually a novel with manga illustrations? I hope it's a manga, but a novel would put a lot of thoughts into words and explain things in detail.

I think it has a manga cover but , its a novel, well not really sure ,but thats what it says in the site that provided me with the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back