• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Keybearer

Re: KH2 comercial.

The Conquerer said:
Yes that is the movie that almost made me sick, High School Musical. I would never watch that movie. A movie like that should not even exist.

I TOTALLY AGREE!

Also, whoever said that there's gonna be a second one of those, are you SERIOUS!
it seems like the only thing they advertise on that show is High School Gaysical, and that leaves like no spots for KH2 :(

Master Chief

Disneys jealous cause of kh2 because its so awsome. Down with stupid disney shows and movies. I remeber the good old days when the showed Boy Meets World durin the day and not at 1 in the mornin. I need the link someone.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king

^ yeah thats what im talkin about the good old days and when they showed all the good movies and had good shows like so weird and stuff. well i think last time they showed the kh commercials after it came out so maybe they will do the same for kh2

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I hope it was not a lie. Because I don't want all those Hours of watching the Disney channel ot have been a complete waste.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards

i'm pretty sure it's a lie......
i don't think they'll show a commercial until like a day or two before it comes out.....
don't really need a commercial when i'm gettin the game anyway...... :)

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★

Love Believer_x said:
eric = <3333 feeny was cool too. eric and feeny xD

anyways...
okay, ive been watching disney for 4 hours now, and i still havent seen a kh2 comercial. >> bah. i give up.

I watched it a oon as i came from school and still watching it....:mad:

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com

u want to see it, go to youtube.com and look for Kingdom hearts 2 gs trialer there ya go! but really dudes it comes in like tuseday and sunday for a lucky few :p(me being one) solets get this game started and lets see who finishes this game frist, no SG! a ture player plays it out and learns what to do and where to go by him/her-self!

Let the keyblade wars begin! oops wasn't suppose to say that! :X

Lunar Knight

American Person

It's different when you see it on the television. I don't know why, but I like KH2 commercial to be on television.

adventchildkiori

haha you know what, disney is probabley doing this to get people to watch the disney channel more, hoping to get people hooked on there new shows, but Idoubt this will only work until the game is out, after that I dunno about you all but hopefully I dont have to watch that channel again unless theres another video game commercial I want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back