• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the kh2 commercial is at kh-2.net!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_pro

KH2 comercial.

OK has anybody seen the kingdom hearts 2 comercial on disney channle yet iv been watching but nothing has shown yet. if you have tell me what time you saw it (your time then timezone or State or country)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: KH2 comercial.

I want to see it. Why are you watching the disney channel? You might have more luck on G4...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

I had the same problem with the CoM commercial that was also on Disney Channel. The KH2 com. will only be on like once or twice a day. (probobly)
That's just how the CoM commercial was. Hopefully someone will have a link to this.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member

I have yet to see it myself. I heard/read that it was already shown on both MTV, and the Disney Channel with the "Underground Lab". I watched the Disney channel for over 4 hours, and never saw the commercial. I hope that I will be able and see it soon. Knowing my luck though, I probably will not see it untill I already have the game. LOL! :p

Lunar Knight

American Person

Disney Channel needs to bring down the level of the previews and contests and other stuff and start playing that KH2 commercial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back