• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "KH2 Can't Wait Syndrome".. SUPPORT GROUP AVAILABLE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you feel you are diagnosed with the "KH2 Can't Wait Syndrome?"

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Disclaimer: Meant for fun and entertainment purposes only. Please do not take this seriously. *Copyright KH2 button courtesy of Sacred_Sora, hope I can use it Sacred!

Hello. I am Doctor Absoluti Feares, leading psychologist and breakthrough writer of 'I Love KH2, Can You Deal With It?'. Today we are discussing the serious issue of "KH2 Can't Wait Syndrome," that is spreading this second. Today, over a million innocent teens and adults are being sweeped away into this deadly illness, and I would like to stop it. Some symptoms are, but not limited to:

.Lack of sleep and rest due to the fact of Kingdom Hearts 2
.Checking back on KH2 sites to see the latest news on the game
.Speaking in Gibberish Japanese in your own home due to the mass Japanese KH2 videos
.Pretending you have a keyblade and you attack someone with it
.Making a keyblade
.Nervousness and anxiety due to the closeness of the game release
.Cosplaying and Fan-fiction/RP-making of the game
.Creating videos, signatures, avatars, and buttons of the newly awaited game
.Using this button,
groupsrk.gif
*, or similar ones and using them in your signatures
.Spoiler-crazy

Please consult your nearest KH2 fan if you have this disease. This disease is spreading the nation, creating anxious teens and crazed adults in await of this game. The seriousness of this illness is shocking. I too, have suffered this disease. Do not falter! If you have any questions or concerns of this deadly sickness, please post them here. I will be taking any doctors' recommendations and information (If someone wants to make more symptoms of the "disease") who know more about this disease. Remember, we can help.

-Doctor Absoluti Feares.

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
This disease might eventually kill you (but a Phoenix Down is accesible) from heart attacks of the release of the game, but other than that, no. Just calm yourself down, and join the KH2 Can't Wait Syndrome Support Group. BY the way, squall leonheart, are you an expert on this disease? Any words of advice from one doctor to another?

KN, some ways to prevent the disease from hurting you:
.Avoid talks in subjects titled 'I CAN'T WAIT!' or 'I'MMA KILL NOMURA!!'
.Think of other things, such as a girlfriend or boyfriend, and play other non SQUARE ENIX titles
.Be patient and avoid spoilers at all cost
.As soon as the game is released, run to the store and buy one, and don't look at it until you get home. This method allows you to vent your excitement and spread it throughout the time it takes for you to get home

These are just some recommendations. Anyone who would like to join the 'KH2 Can't Wait Syndrome' Support Group, PM me. The disease is dangerous, and if we all work together to sort out your excitement, it might ease the pain of waiting.

Doctor Squall Leonheart, I am interested in your thoughts. Would you like to become a psychologist for the 'KH2 Can't Wait Syndrome' project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back