• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the KH Glitch thread---

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
There's the well known Destiny Island shack glitch. For people who don't know of it, it's a glitch at the final area, after you go through the door and before you activate the scene. On top of the shack over by the secret place, in the top right corner, if you jump on just the right spot you float on air. Jump again and agian and you can go above the entire level and behind it too. You can get stuck in some spots so be careful and the glitch doesn't work after you activate the scene and the water turns purple.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
There's the well known Destiny Island shack glitch. For people who don't know of it, it's a glitch at the final area, after you go through the door and before you activate the scene. On top of the shack over by the secret place, in the top right corner, if you jump on just the right spot you float on air. Jump again and agian and you can go above the entire level and behind it too. You can get stuck in some spots so be careful and the glitch doesn't work after you activate the scene and the water turns purple.

lol i didnt know about that one...thats awesome---im gunna try it next time xD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Is that the glitch you're talking about?
Damn, I need to do that when I have time. Does it only work in EoTW or can it work in DI, too?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Nope, it only works in End of the World. I'll definitely try it someday.. except I need to buy KH1 again.
Also, wasn't there a thread like this already?

Apollo

Silver Member

Damn, I need to do that when I have time. Does it only work in EoTW or can it work in DI, too?

No, I'm pretty sure you need double jump. I've done it a few times, and it's pretty cool.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Touched KH1 for the first time in ages just to try the glitch. It's pretty awesome.
I made Sora walk on water, he's Jesus.

kasamake

Okay since there's a thread about this already, my thread, how about someone tells us about another. There's this one glitch that happened to me it's only because of my scratched up disc but still. It's where the ice titan monster is one hit and no matter what you do it stays there no attacking or anything.

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
You do the glitch on the fake, because you need the 2nd level of jump to do it.
ok thanx

Touched KH1 for the first time in ages just to try the glitch. It's pretty awesome.
I made Sora walk on water, he's Jesus.
lol

Okay since there's a thread about this already, my thread, how about someone tells us about another. There's this one glitch that happened to me it's only because of my scratched up disc but still. It's where the ice titan monster is one hit and no matter what you do it stays there no attacking or anything.
sure!!(sorry i didnt know-if you want to close it you can.....)

kasamake

sure!!(sorry i didnt know-if you want to close it you can.....)

No that's okay, what I'm saying is the this is a glitch overall thread, but they were just talking about kh island thread, no reason for this thread to be only about that glitch. It should have others.

kybldmstr

i am still trying of glitches i have done in kingdom hearts and two come to mind.

1) in KH2 in port royal, in the ship graveyard. in the room where you can enter the black pearl, try jumping around the room exit and if you catch this one spot (hoping that you don't jump so far that you actually enter the ship) the glitch will cause you to hover in midair right between the two rooms. it is hard to explain so try to look for it on you tube or ask me a question.

2) in the GBA chain of memories (not sure if it works in re:com), if you open the hundred acre wood world card on the 10th floor and skip all of the mini games. you can run through the world and exit it at the end and fight vexen. after you defeat him you can go back to the beginning of the tenth floor and run through it again and fight vexen for a second time and still get all of the experience. repeat the process until you get as much experience as you want.

i will try to remember any other glitches i have used

LionHeart14

Teehee, this only happened once and it was like 2 years ago, but I was playing KH1 with my brother. I was watching him play actually, but he was in the 100 Acre Woods, and he was playing that mini game where you have to protect Pooh from the bees while he goes up that tree in a balloon to get honey. And this was during the actual storyline of the game, so we couldn't quit during it.
Well, the timer never started for some reason, so he sat there hacking away at bees for awhile, and he was like
"Uhh... When does this end?"
and I was like
"Maybe it'll stop once Pooh gets 100 honey scoops."
So he just kept goin, and once it got to 100 it kept going. We were laughing really hard by this point, and I was like
"Well maybe it's a thousand then!"
I think we actually sat there and hacked up bees for like a half hour while the honey meter slowly climbed to 1,000. Of course, once he hit 1,000 it was still going, so he just turned the game off lol :lol:

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
i am still trying of glitches i have done in kingdom hearts and two come to mind.

1) in KH2 in port royal, in the ship graveyard. in the room where you can enter the black pearl, try jumping around the room exit and if you catch this one spot (hoping that you don't jump so far that you actually enter the ship) the glitch will cause you to hover in midair right between the two rooms. it is hard to explain so try to look for it on you tube or ask me a question.

2) in the GBA chain of memories (not sure if it works in re:com), if you open the hundred acre wood world card on the 10th floor and skip all of the mini games. you can run through the world and exit it at the end and fight vexen. after you defeat him you can go back to the beginning of the tenth floor and run through it again and fight vexen for a second time and still get all of the experience. repeat the process until you get as much experience as you want.
ill try it thanks xD
i will try to remember any other glitches i have used

Teehee, this only happened once and it was like 2 years ago, but I was playing KH1 with my brother. I was watching him play actually, but he was in the 100 Acre Woods, and he was playing that mini game where you have to protect Pooh from the bees while he goes up that tree in a balloon to get honey. And this was during the actual storyline of the game, so we couldn't quit during it.
Well, the timer never started for some reason, so he sat there hacking away at bees for awhile, and he was like
"Uhh... When does this end?"
and I was like
"Maybe it'll stop once Pooh gets 100 honey scoops."
So he just kept goin, and once it got to 100 it kept going. We were laughing really hard by this point, and I was like
"Well maybe it's a thousand then!"
I think we actually sat there and hacked up bees for like a half hour while the honey meter slowly climbed to 1,000. Of course, once he hit 1,000 it was still going, so he just turned the game off lol :lol:

lol--that must have took forever xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back