• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The kh 2 teaser when sora goes chargin to one of the org.members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeK 35

Yeah, it really sucks that they never put in the game DX<

Why show it if they'er never going to put it in there to begin with, it's a complete ripoff and they do it to piss us off DX<

Shinjuku

Entrapment
We've talked about this way too much. We're all mad get over it the game's been out for 1 year+. Anyway with the sence was in the game it wouldn't have saved it from being terrible.

mongoose300

The game wasnt terrible it just didnt live up to the hype (kind of like fable didnt if any of you know about that).

KeybladeK 35 They put it in the teaser because that was way before it was released and they had to cut some stuff out because there wasnt enough room on the disk or something.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Why show it if they'er never going to put it in there to begin with, it's a complete ripoff and they do it to piss us off DX<

Oh get over it fanboy. Square-Enix took those parts out just to piss you off? Get over yourself. The trailer was representing a work in progress, in which nothing was final. And if you paid attention, that's not the only thing that got changed. The scene with Roxas chasing the Dusk through Twilight Town was removed, and Sora was in his black outfit rather than his original one when Mickey first appeared. The 1000 Heartless battle was changed as well. It looked far more epic and challenging in the trailers than the final cut in the game.

Awards
I don't really care anymore. Still, I had been secretly hoping that they would have thrown it back in KH2:FM. I believe in one interview, Nomura said they were doing all the things in FM that they didn't get to keep in KH2.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
mongoose300 are you in denial lol. That game didn't live up to the hype yes, but overall after playing it. It was terrible you guys priase the drives, Reaction, wait hol up(slang) the Battle System overall which this including the story is what made the game suck hard. Oh wait, and the Worlds we went into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back