• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keys to the Kingdom [Based on the Series by Garth Nix] (OOC and Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
sorry okami then i'll pick someone else then if you want
p.s. i might have a template up by tomorrow or sunday most likely sunday. so no worries i also read about some characters and i'll keep reading to know more

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
sorry okami then i'll pick someone else then if you want
p.s. i might have a template up by tomorrow or sunday most likely sunday. so no worries i also read about some characters and i'll keep reading to know more
Meh don't worry I'll take Lady Friday, I couldn't decide and now I don't have to lol, besides I was leaning more towards her in the first place... As long as she is the one I am thinking of.... Yup pretty sure ^_^

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
thank you and so are you and okami and everyone i met in forums oh i have a fc i was wondering you and okami join it if you two want

Sure I'll join your FC! I haven't been in that section in a while. I use to have two fan clubs that I ran actually. xD

Dang I knew I forgot something else! See this is why I told you to remind me!!!

Oh and Spyells if it is following the books how will the OC characters fall into that exactly?

The original characters would be either denizens of the house or regular people outside the house that influences the story. I guess they could either be innocent victims, help Arthur in some way, or even work for the morrow days. There are others that would work with the Dawn, Noon, and Dusks. Sometimes regular denizens and sometimes internal auditors. We don't have to follow the actual plot though, we can create our own. But this gives us a base to work with. Because if no one understand the basic story, then we can't make a new one for us to role play in.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Hmm.... This just got a whole lot more complex.....

Well...I didn't think it was complex. Kind of like how in Grim Tuesday there were a lot of indentured servants down in the Far Reaches. Those could all be original characters. Or in the pit that the Old One is in (the name has escaped me at this moment) all of those coal dwellers could be original characters.

I guess you guys can help me make it easier? I'm not sure how too. =(

complexity is good

Rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back