• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The keychains pourpose.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku's nobody

Hello. this is my first theory so please bear with me and if you feel the need to corect me by all means do it.

As whe have all learend from kingdom hearts games, memories are what make up the heart. a heart without memories is incomplete (at least that is what I understand). Keychains are what give the keyblade form and strength. sora gains a keychain from each world he travels to because an event happens or he creates precios memories there. So keychains really are just memories that take shape.

Now some of you may think that if they are just memories what about when a character gives you a keychain, well actually that makes a hole in my theory but i figure that if the character has some sort of connection to sora as they all do, the item just triggers a reaction within the heart of the keyblade bearer that causes the keyblade to take the shape of the memory. think about it when you fight with axel and he dies, you feel sad but the truth is that sora never met him. that is roxas' memories awakening inside of sora, which in turn gives you the bond of flame keychain. Also this would explain why roxas gets the oathkeeper and oblivion which represent kairi and riku, those are sora's memories awakening inside of him. technicaly neither Sora nor Roxas gained an item from this event.

Maybe this is why rikus dark keyblade did not have a chain in the beggining when xeahnorth's heartless gave it to him, because he did not have any memories linkin him to the six princeces hearts that dewelled within the keyblade. if kairi's heart would have been in that keyblade maybe it would have had a keychain since riku has memories with kairi. also the mere fact that keychains are memories could be the reason why sora did not keep any of his keyblades from KH1. since he spent all that time in C.O he forgot it all so if there are no memories well there are no keychains

if another character were to create a keychain from the memories he had that that would alow it to be linked to a keyblade. maybe that is how moogles can create keychains and it would also explain the gullwing keychain. what if TAV's keyblades were created out of thin air. that would mean that TAV had no memories while using the keyblade so they would have no keychains linked to them. but maybe Sora's keyblade has a keychain thanks to his unknown connection to Ventus who could have created memories that he then passed down to Sora

Thanks for reading this and please point out any holes in my logic

Last edited:

FallenVirgo

It was clumped up and not well-spaced. Not very attractive for theories, which causes most people to avoid reading them.

Neku's nobody

I also forgot to say that this could be the reason why sora did not keep any of his keyblades from KH1. since he spent all that time in C.O he forgot it all so if there are no memories well there are no keychains

Neku's nobody

IF your teory is right then how do you explein the kindom key, key chain.

and don't doble post just edit
Im kinda new to the forums so i did not know you cannot doublepost, And as i said in the theory there is a posibility that through sora's unkown connection to Ventus, ventus could have gained a kaychain and passed it down to Sora since some people bealive that if Aqua realy did dealit Ven like he asks in the trailer, that his memories were given to sora.

wonderwise

Hello. this is my first theory so please bear with me and if you feel the need to corect me by all means do it.

As whe have all learend from kingdom hearts games, memories are what make up the heart. a heart without memories is incomplete (at least that is what I understand). Keychains are what give the keyblade form and strength. sora gains a keychain from each world he travels to because an event happens or he creates precios memories there. So keychains really are just memories that take shape.

Now some of you may think that if they are just memories what about when a character gives you a keychain, well actually that makes a hole in my theory but i figure that if the character has some sort of connection to sora as they all do, the item just triggers a reaction within the heart of the keyblade bearer that causes the keyblade to take the shape of the memory. think about it when you fight with axel and he dies, you feel sad but the truth is that sora never met him. that is roxas' memories awakening inside of sora, which in turn gives you the bond of flame keychain. Also this would explain why roxas gets the oathkeeper and oblivion which represent kairi and riku, those are sora's memories awakening inside of him. technicaly neither Sora nor Roxas gained an item from this event.

Maybe this is why rikus dark keyblade did not have a chain in the beggining when xeahnorth's heartless gave it to him, because he did not have any memories linkin him to the six princeces hearts that dewelled within the keyblade. if kairi's heart would have been in that keyblade maybe it would have had a keychain since riku has memories with kairi. also the mere fact that keychains are memories could be the reason why sora did not keep any of his keyblades from KH1. since he spent all that time in C.O he forgot it all so if there are no memories well there are no keychains

if another character were to create a keychain from the memories he had that that would alow it to be linked to a keyblade. maybe that is how moogles can create keychains and it would also explain the gullwing keychain. what if TAV's keyblades were created out of thin air. that would mean that TAV had no memories while using the keyblade so they would have no keychains linked to them. but maybe Sora's keyblade has a keychain thanks to his unknown connection to Ventus who could have created memories that he then passed down to Sora

Thanks for reading this and please point out any holes in my logic
I gotta say that that is a pretty good theory, I think that it makes a lot of sense, That part about the moogles creating the ultimate weapon from their memories from their original world(The FF world) it took me a while to get what you meant but i understood. that part about Ven passing his memories to sora so he could have a keychain in his keyblade could be questioned since he doesnt ever remember something from ven, and that the kingdom key is originally in the BBS trailer WITH a keychain, but maybe we will see it in KH3. Again very cool theory

Neku's nobody

Damn I did'nt remember the secret ending, but that could still mean that ventus has passed it down to sora through his deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back