• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keychain is King Mickey's Head! (on the bald guy's keyblade!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
It's at 2:24. When I print screen I just get stuff like this:

omfgz.jpg

ultamaSora

I dont think so. Its not clear enough to tell, but I dont think so. It doesnt really look like it.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Oh I see it. It's at the bottom of the screen,but it's like halfway cut off. I can make out about one ear,half the other ear,and a little bit of the round part that the ear are attached to. It is kind of hard to make out though.

Cl0ud

It could be in the past,but yet,the knights are future characters,the third forms of Xehnort,kairi and sora,but mikey and the bald dude are from the past,and could this be where mickey gets his kingdom key from,the keychain of the bald dude? im so confuzzled now

K

kitowskiv

Its the frozen knights keyblade he took it from him h/o while i get screenshots

Attemisc

One thing I noticed was that the three knights no longer have the three keyblades they get in the original secret ending.

And the bald man deffinitely doesn't take a keyblade form the bonde guy because as the bald guy falls, his frozen keyblade hits the side ofthe cliff and breaks.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

One thing I noticed was that the three knights no longer have the three keyblades they get in the original secret ending.

And the bald man deffinitely doesn't take a keyblade form the bonde guy because as the bald guy falls, his frozen keyblade hits the side ofthe cliff and breaks.

yup the bald guy already had a keyblade.Maybe it's an evil one

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Its half-way cut off on the screen...But it looks like a kingdom key chain...

The BM had his own [we'll call it dark, because it was of a black colour] dark keyblade.
He couldn't of taken the smaller ES's keyblade because he got frozen and fell, and his keyblade broke during the impact against the cliff-face.

[Not to go off topic, but, i just noticed the 'Sleeping Lion' Keyblade lying on the ground]

Noxais

Am I the only one who thinks it looks nothing like the Kingdom Keychain?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
It looks like a Kingdom Keychain, though because I see it clearly but I can't really tell. And yeah, the Lionhart Keyblade was also seen there....Also, in the previous secret ending, the Fenrir Keyblade was seen on one part where it shows all the keyblade stuck to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back