• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynax

I'm confused, a while back people said Sora's keyblade was the keyblade of present and now "The Keyblade of Present is yet to be revealed" Idk can somebody tell me who has the Keyblade of Light,Dark,twilight? ect.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Raynax said:
I'm confused, a while back people said Sora's keyblade was the keyblade of present and now "The Keyblade of Present is yet to be revealed" Idk can somebody tell me who has the Keyblade of Light,Dark,twilight? ect.

light: Sora
Twilight: RIku
Dark: Mickey
Present: Kairi (not sure)

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Sora Light (100% confirmed)
Mickey Dark (100% confirmed)
Riku Twilight (90% confirmed, 10% Present, no evidence at all)
Kairi Present (50% confirmed 10% Twilight, no evidence at all, 40 percent not a real keyblade.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Sora Light (100% confirmed)
Mickey Dark (100% confirmed)
Riku Twilight (90% confirmed, 10% Present, no evidence at all)
Kairi Present (50% confirmed 10% Twilight, no evidence at all, 40 percent not a real keyblade.
mickey-dark(100%-confirmed)
riku-twilight(100%-confirmed)
sora-light(100%--confirmed)
kairi-present(40%present---60% not real)

We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?
I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.

If we directly translate "Way to the Dawn", "dawn" means "in-between night and daytime", so does that mean that Keyblade is from the In-between World? In other words, this means the Keyblades that Sora, King Mickey and Riku wield represent the Worlds of Light, Dark and In-between?
Well, if I have to say where they belong, it's just as you said. But the name of "Way to Dawn" doesn't have to mean that. This name came from the scene at the end of Riku's story in KH:COM that suggested which path he would walk on, where he said "The road to dawn."
nomoura says right here rikus key is twilight

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Thank you, I missed that interview (and even though I knew it was Twilight, I did not want to say with 100 percent certainty with no proof.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Thank you, I missed that interview (and even though I knew it was Twilight, I did not want to say with 100 percent certainty with no proof.
its all good........no harm done

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Isn't it crazy that MICKEY, Disney's longtime loveable hero gets the Dark Keyblade?
I dunno, I just find it really funny. What's funnier is that Disney allowed it.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Engulfed said:
Isn't it crazy that MICKEY, Disney's longtime loveable hero gets the Dark Keyblade?
I dunno, I just find it really funny. What's funnier is that Disney allowed it.

I guess as long as Mickey uses his darkness Keyblade for good then Disney has nothing to worry about. Even if Mickey was evil Disney can't do anything about it. It is square Enix's game. As long as they do not miss use their characters, like having them say bad words or do anything perverted or do any thing extremely violent then they should be okay.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Lol.
I think if Mickey was evil then it would count as "mis-using their characters".

The whole reason we barely saw Mickey in the last game was that he was too valuable to Disney to risk loosing his reputation.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Mickey is not dark. He wields the darkness Keyblade. But he uses it for good. Riku was in fact the Warrior of Darkness. It said that in chain of memories. But later Riku somehow obtained the Way to Dawn Keyblade. Maybe because he chose the path inbetween in chain of memories. This some how gave him the power to use The Twilight Keyblade, his
Souleater was the link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back