• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The keyblade's new chosen (Roleplay thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Having done their duties, it was now the keyblader's choice to pass on the keyblade to the new generation. but with a new generation of heroes, there are a new generation of Villans as well.
An old enemy has been restored and he has started his plan.

Will the new keybladers be ready for their first challenge?
But with the help of each other and a brave leader they can suceed.
It all starts on a small world called destiny islands.
~Reon~
Reon walked along an old dirt path and he had this feeling that a familiar darkness was following him.
"Is that you Dark soldier? But I don't recognize your new apprentice."

~deathwielder~
"I don't know who you think I am. But you do seem familiar boy. And my apprentice here his name is Crowmar." He said as he walked alongside the young man. "My name is not 'Dark soldier' it's Death wielder."

"Well it's because you killed my parents, and your enemy trained me to destroy you."

"Well you sound like we need to fight. But I won't fight you just yet. Crowmar, Give him what he wishes."

Reon summoned his keyblade and looked at the hooded figures. His face cautiously scanned his opponent.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
The ground shook as a large heavy set man was knocked backwards. "F-freeze!" called out another man uniformed in the same attire as the, now, unconscious man. Smiling sweetly, the blue haired girl simply shot a baleful stare, then noting the increase of the uniformed men, she sighed. "Local law enforcement here is.. Booring." she finished as she jumped up and spun 780 degrees sending out several Rankyaku blades knocking out all the men. Satisfied, she walked away from the scene, "Radiant Garden.. Ha, not after I get through with it.."

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
~Crowmar~
Crowmar look at Reon and began to laugh. "Fighting you will be a piece a cake," said Crowmar summoning his keyblade Celestial Darkness to his side. Crowmar look at Reon and he already knew this fight was going to be simple. "If you can beat me you might have a chance to face my master, but beating me will have to come first," said Crowmar. Crowmar then charge straight at Reon with full force.

----------------------------------------------------
~Rosoto~
Rosoto sat on paopu fruit tree the same place his father Riku and his friends Sora and Kairi sat at when watching the sunset. Rosoto would always come here to relax or clear his head. This place was sort of his relaxation spot even though his siblings and his other friends would also come here. He grab paopu fruit from the tree and look at it. He remember his father saying this fruit was very special. He wonder if he could share t with someone he really care about, but who?

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Reon was able to dodge the charge and hit Crowmar in his side. then he charged the handle of Enigma into Crowmar's gut. "Hhhhmmmm I thought you would be harder... meh you aren't worth most of my effort." Reon knocked him down and kicked him on his side. "Meh I could defeat you right now but I know you can get stronger. I'm going to give you another chance boy, get even stronger because next time you won't be so lucky."

"C'mon Crowmar... For once he's right... I thought I trained you enough to take this guy down... but you dissapoint me." Death wielder said as he helped him up. "Don't think that it just ended.. My plan has just started." The two of them dissappeared into a dark portal...

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera was walking slowly down a run down road. He sensed another presence there. He was not familiar. He turned around with his blind fold on and he saw the man through the blind fold. He was a dark figure that of a heartless.Madera thinking that this was an enemy, took out his keyblade and started to spin it in his hands. He then threw it at the figure, but it missed then he side steped to the figure and sliced him i half. the figure dissappeared. He made the blade dissapear and he started walking to find his friends and little brother. He said aloud
"This is going to be a long trip." He sighed and continued in his loneliness.

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
After getting his butt handed to him by Reon and now he and Death Wielder were back in The Castle That Never was in The World That Never Was. Still in pain from his defeat he knew his master was upset at him. Heck if Crowmar was Death Wielder he would be upset at him to. He got to his feet barely since he was in pain still. "I'm really sorry Master but, I underestimated him give me another chance I promise I will defeat him." Crowmar was hoping his master would give him another chance or at least make him face someone else.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Crowmar... I'm going to train your butt off... I want you to go to the hall of empty memories and I'll send hundresds of Heartless and Nobodies at you... if you don't beat them all... I'm going to face you the next day . Now here we go."
He appeared in a podium above the hall and opened up his hand. two portals appeared and dozens of Dusks, Shadows and Creepers came out.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Crowmar agree that he needed more training since he still was a apprentice keyblader. He watch as his master some alot of Heartless and Nobodies. Crowmar summon his keyblade and began slashing at the Heartless and Nobodies. As more appear he slice them down with no problem. "Come on Master this is baby stuff send me a Darkside or Twilight Thorn or something harder," cried Crowmar slicing another Heartless.

Rosoto put the fruit in his pocket and jump down from the palm tree. He knew he was the only one of his brothers not out in the outside worlds. Even though he suppose to go search for his siblings and also some of friends he didn't know where to start. He sighed and began walking back to the docks. Once he was at the docks he took his small boat and sail back to the main island. Once he back on the main island he headed off to his house and up to his room. He knew already he was home alone since his father and mother were off working. Rosoto felt so lonely without his younger brothers around. Maybe it was time for him to go search for them but, where to start though.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
DW answered... "Well currently I know you can take on a Darkside or Twilight thorns too easily. But how about this?" He started sending in more powerful heartless and nobodies... He sent several berserkers, a few sorcerrors and dragoons all topped of with a twilight thorn. "Can you handle this?"

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Crowmar gulped but he knew he couldn't show fear now. He summon a dark aura blast and sent it straight at the enemies. All the enemies were destroyed with a single touch of the blast. Crowmar started to laugh manically. "Still to easy come on bring on the real feast Master," said Crowmar. But what he was really hoping was his master's praise.

Rosoto started to hear rain from outside. He look outside to see it was showering hard. "Just what I needed a storm to bright up my day," said Rosoto sarcastically. He got off his bed and then took out the paopu fruit. He look at it and then look at himself at his mirror on the wall. He gave a smirk and place his hand on the mirror and soon after a dark corridor form. He put the fruit away and then jump into the corridor of darkness hoping to land someone where his brothers were at.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
"Way too easy for you eh? well I'm going to unleash a new test subject on you... I call it a hybrid." DW summoned Several large beings that had the face tendrills and black skin of a darkside, but it wielded a giant blade with a new emblem... "I call it a Twilightside.. think you can take these."

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki

Damn! Why the hell does this always happen...? As soon as she finally feels at home in another world she stuffs it up again! Tsuki looked back at The land of dragons and then shed a single tear it was atleast her 'home' for 3 months alot longer than beasts castle she'll admit that. Her red hair flowed around her as she summoned up a portal to take her to a different world....

(I gotta go to skool...uh sorri for god-roling... *sweatdrop*)

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Eleana walked out her door and streched while yawning. She needed to do something fun in Radient Garden for a change. She ran her fingers through her super short hair and then stopped when she heard shouting. "What the-" She started running and peered around a corner to see a girl fighting off some guards. Eleana clenched her teeth together and watched as she walked away.

Eleana stepped out from behind and glared at her, pulling out her sword and getting ready to fight....

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera dissapeared into a tunnel of darkness where he landed in Radiant Gardens. There he saw a girl about to fight the guards. He went to the guards and asked
"Something the matter officers?" he said this with his keyblade drawn out in case he had to stop either the guards or the fighter.

Last edited:

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Tsuki walked through the portal to unknown territory. She saw houses, shops and... 2 girls and a guy with weapons fighting some guards!? Tsuki was going to walk away and mind her own bussiness until she noticed that a guy had a keyblade. She sighed it didnt matter if it was her bussiness or not, you can't not help a fellow keyblader.

She summoned Sweet memories and ran fulll throtle into the battle...

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Sora Jr. Was on a business trip with his dad. They were going to Geppettos house to deliver a message. "Dad we are going all the way through this place just to give him a message?" "Yep!" "Gosh why can't we go fight some heartless in the third district?" "Cause we don't have time for that. Just cause you have a Key doesn't mean that you can go throwing yourself at heartless all the time. Do that and you will lose your heart to the Darkness." "Ok i don't want to fight any heartless anymore..." They walked through the now busy first district and entered into Geppettos house. "Hiya Geppetto!" "Hey geppetto It's good to see that your still alive and in business." Sora continue4d his conversation with Geppetto while Jr. Looked at the sculptures. Who is this creeping behind me?

"You better be ready Sora Jr." "Oh! You know i am Pinocchio!" They said simaltaneously, "Rock Paper Scissors!" Jr. held up scissors while Pinocchio held up paper. "Awww... That makes it 12 to 10... How did you get so good" He deepened his voice so that he could immitate his father and says"Know your enemy and you shall always prosper against them. Tahts what dad says hahaha! Yes i win again!!!" "Hey you got your wooden sword? We can battle you know where???" "No... My wooden sword was broken in the last spar that me and my dad got into." "Hey Jr. Come here a second." They rushed over to Sora. "Yeah dad?" "Here you go!" Sora handed Jr. a custom made wooden blade which was signed and made by the now famous Geppetto. "Oh my gosh thank you so much i will never use it! I will hang it up and-" "No... I want you to use it. Thats why i made it for you because i know you will use it. So go and try it out!" Pinocchio and Jr. said at the same time, "Ok!"

They ran into the third district. "Ok Jr. Lets show these heartless what we are really made of." "So Pinocchio you have been training? Thats good we will see how good you are!" They bolted into the district destroying heartless. "Lets make this a competition thing. We will count how many that we kill out loudok?" "Ok! lets do it." Running through wave after wave of heartless, they called out the number they were on. "27, 28, 29... Aw come one! There's one." He jumped into the air and came down on the heartless with his blade. "30. Where you at Pinocchio?" "#1, 32, 33, 34, 35. Don't stop i was right on your tail!" "Oh crap your not out doing me!"

They kept destroying the heartless and then they met back up at the gate tired. Breathing heavily Jr. asked, "How many you kill?" Pinocchio was breathing hard to and he answered,"You tell me how many you killed then i will tell you." "No that won't work... We will say it at the same time ok?" "Ok..." Pinocchios nose began to grow. "Pinocchio!" "Crap ok im sorry it was a small white lie i haven't done that in months ok i really will." His nos shrunk and they counted to three. "1...2...3..." "55" "55" They had tied. " What we couldn't have tied... we have to settle this. They looked up and saw a small shadow walking across the opening. They looked at each other and Jr. Said, "First one to get the shadow wins!."

He got up but forgot his sword. He didn't turn around to get it either. Pinocchio had gotten up and forgotten his also. "O crap i have no weapon... i can make my own!" He started mumbling a lie to himself over and over again until it grew to the size of a sword the he broke it off and continued to run. "Haha Beat that!" Pinocchio had gotten to the shadow before Jr. but it went under ground and Pinocchio missed. Jr. Called his keyblade and when the heartless surfaced he used Strike Raid and killed it in one blow. "How do you like that? Game set Jr. is the winner again!" "Noooo! When did you get a keyblade?" "My dad gave it to me. Haha Now lets go get some dinner!"

While walking away a Darkside popped from the spot that the shadow died. "Pinocchio run and get my dad! I will hold it off... Just go!" Pinocchio left through the door and picked up Jr.s wooden sword. He threw it to Jr. and Jr. used it instead of his keyblade. "Ok lets go you ugly bastard."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
Madera then heard another voice coming at them. He saw that it was a girl and stopped her with his keyblade. He then waited for the girl to calm down. He asked her
"What are you doing? And who are you?" Madera asked seeing that the two people he was trying to help were both Keyblade weilders.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Glancing at the new strangers arrive, she pouted. "Ah, boring.. Just some runts.." she mumbled, then noticed their keyblades. Smiling cutely, she kicked a guard whom was knocked into a building causing it to collapse. Then using soru, teleported in front of the gang. Bending over with a sweet smile she asked sarcastically to the young red head, "Ah, you are a keyblader master. How scary.. Lemme see that weapon of yours.."

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Reon had just appeared in a new world and he noticed a large enemy right in front of him. Then he saw a small boy trying to fight it. Reon yelled: "Get out! You can't beat it with just that!" Reon then jumped high into the air and sliced his keyblade in a slicing motion downward. The giant heart less tried attacking him but he jumped on to the enemy's arm and sliced it's face. it fell down and it was destroyed... He turned around to see the kid and said: "You shouldnt've been here..."

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
"Lemme see that weapon of yours.." Madera saw that the other girl who attacked the guard was reaching for his keyblade. He snaped his fingers and his blade dissapeared. He then, took off his hood to show what he looked like to show who he was. Though he had the blind fold, he looked like his father. He then asked the fighter,
"May I ask why you want my Keyblade?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back