• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblades In Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^I agree. The only new keychains that have somewhat decent names are
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Otherwise, most of them have bad names and look really corny. I think I'm probably going to use the Kingdom Key for majority of the game( well at least until I find the Oathkeeper).

P.S- I forgot that there was a 100 Acre Wood keychain. That one doesn't look too good either. It looks like a sign for ride rather than a keyblade.

Cloudz_followa

Website
www.myspace.com
King Sora_Strife said:
Yeah, you have to go through the game to earn new keychains. The only original keychains that return are the Oathkeeper, Kingdom Key and Oblivian. The new keyblades, however, look really, really bad. The KH1's keyblades looked alright, but these new ones are just downright terrible especially the Holy Pumpkin.

Really? Oh I kinda like them, they look pretty cool to me, besides we need something new anyway. Don't diss da coo keyblades. dawg. xD

Zioxn

:) I find that they overdid the keyblades a little, the kingdom key-glad they didn't change it-, oblivion looks cool as ever, I love the way the Ulitma weapon looks, the other keyblades are over done a little, but remember, THIS IS A KIDS GAME, meant for all audiences but mostly a certain age range of preteens.:confused:

exile31

King Sora_Strife said:
Yeah, you have to go through the game to earn new keychains. The only original keychains that return are the Oathkeeper, Kingdom Key and Oblivian. The new keyblades, however, look really, really bad. The KH1's keyblades looked alright, but these new ones are just downright terrible especially the Holy Pumpkin.

I don't think they are that bad. I know some look stupid but not all of them.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yep, you do. When you see how bad they look, you're going to be asking yourself 'why did these people give Sora such rotten looking keychain'. Oh and Yuna's keychain, is another, really, really, really, BAD looking keychain.

urutapu

An AXEL Keyblade. Badass.

and @that person who wanted Oathkeeper: It's like, one of the first Keyblades you get, I'm pretty sure. o.o

urutapu said:
An AXEL Keyblade. Badass.

and @that person who wanted Oathkeeper: It's like, one of the first Keyblades you get, I'm pretty sure. o.o
Lawl!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Spoiler Spoiler Show

E

Eclipse

Rytackle22 said:
There's only 1 keyblade but it changes its form depending on the Keychain that is put on it. (not sure if that answered you question)

There's only one you say, eh? i know every spoiler in the game, and if i were you, i wouldn't say that..;)

especially considering MICKEY WAS HOLDING ONE IN COM AND THE KH1 ENDING :)

E

Eclipse

this is funny

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solidsocom

Meh...Put it in a hidden message like all the others did. They won't be able to call that a spoiler. I am probably going to use the old oblivion/oathkeeper combo then just oblivion when I am not in valor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back