• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KeyBladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
(this is only the second RP i've ever done, so don't get mad at me ok? the first one didn't take off. before you even post, READ THE RULES! have fun!)

WE STILL COULD USE MORE MEMBERS, SO ANYONE CAN JOIN!!

This story starts 20 years after the sealing of the KeyHole and of Sora's destiny being fulfilled. Sora has returned to Destiny Island and has just heard of local kidnappings around his home. Sora is suspicious and goes on yet another quest to find those who were taken. But little does he know that he will soon be kidnapped too! The next night, Sora goes to take out the trash and is suddenly taken by a strange cloaked figure! Now his friends are on a quest to find him - and take down the cloaked figure who's kidnapping Destiny Island residents.

RULES
1. NO GOD MODDING!
2. NO POWER PLAYING!
3. KEEP ROMANCE AT A PG-13 RATING!
4. AT LEAST TRY TO BE LITERATE.

and most of all.........NO KILLING OTHER PLAYERS UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE KILLED!

TEMPLATE

Name :
Weapon :
Appearance :
Personality :
Bio :

(i'll post my character info as soon as i get someone to join.)

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name :Jayx

Weapon :two keyblade-like stalfs that morf into on longer big stalf THERE NOT KEYBLADES!!!!

Appearance : brown diagonally down cut hair, brown surrounded by green eyes, usually wears gray, black and white, or orange, with black fingerless gloves. she has a whole lotta pockets on her clothes that seem to hold everything needed

Personality :she usually acts like a hyper spunky little kid, but can also be serious when needed, can be anoying, loud, playful, one minuite then deadly quiet thinking the next, she is really good at putting up barriers and casting spells but does her share at fighting.

Bio : her parents both died working on gummi ships on her Island not too far from Destiney Islands , her Island's name is never said.

if it's been twenty years then wouldn't he be around 40? and in Jappanese made vidio games n' stuff, 20 and 30 arn't exactly young ages.

Last edited:

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
(welcome jayx!)

Name : Jenifer

Weapon : A diamond-encrusted sword with Jenifer engraved across it.

Appearance : Semi-short brown hair with big brown eyes and a tall body.

Personality : Sweet and loving, but is not afraid to kick your butt if you mess with her.

Bio : Jenifer has had a pretty good, but rough life. At the age of 5, her parents got divorced and her mother was intent on making her life hell. Luckily, with the love and caring from her father, Jenifer got through it all and has risen above the abuse her mother has inflicted on her. One day, Jenifer noticed a big dark ball above her little town of Palle and decided to go outside to check it out. The dark ball covered her town and all of the town had been lost. Jenifer hopes to one day find her father and live happily ever after once again.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
kay, we need a few more players right........*waits*.........*Jeprody music comes on*.............................................................feel free to join......................we've got all day...................................................COMMON PEOPLE!!!! I WANNA START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................................

NeoRiku

Awards
Why not?

Name :Lycole

Weapon :this http://tm.ask.com/r?t=c&s=p&sv=0a30...pgplanet.com/kingdomhearts/onewingedangel.jpg and wepon in pic

Appearance :http://tm.ask.com/r?t=c&s=p&sv=0a30...antasysquare.com/khearts/images/sephiroth.jpg (Except a lot younger)

Personality :Can sometimes get cocky in a battle, and doesn't like shedding much info. about his past. Likes being very mysteroius

Bio :Came into contact ith a chemical called Mako, which caused him to grow a wing. He fled from his town, and started to travel on his own. The rest of his past is unknown to even him.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
HI!!!!!! umm..........................HI!...........umm.................................................HI!!...............................................................................sorry, really really bord so................................................um..........................................HI!..............................................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........*slow mosion* . . . ......... . ... .........................HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................................................................................I have way too much fun on threads sometimes.....

S King

I'll help you kids along.

Name: Sigurd
Weapon: Oblivion, Eternal Memories
Appearance: - later -
Personality: - later -
Bio: - later -

As you can see, I'll fill in the rest of the details later.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
(hey peoples! i am back on!)

*Jenifer enters story*

"Hello Lycole and Sigurd! Welcome to the island! Make yoursleves at home! We should begin on our mission to find Sora and the other islanders in a few days, as soon as we can figure something out."

Jenifer looked happily at them and then looked down concerned. She was afraid that she might not be able to find Sora or the others and that they would be lost forever.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SORA IS?! He is only the greatest hero ever born! He saved a whole bunch of worlds from falling into darkness forever AND saved all of us on this island! How could you not know who Sora is?!" Jenifer was shocked at the remark and didn't know how to explain it to Lycole.

(aww crap! i have to go again. :( see you guys later :( )

S King

((Damn... oh well.))

"Lycole, you should really take a histroy lesson some time," Sigurd said in impaitence. He then turned to Jenifer. "Do you know who was taken?"

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
(ok i'm back! :) )

"Yes. Sora and his family and Sora's four neighbors that live around him. I guess that the cloaked figure wanted to get rid of them so he could get to Sora. But....it's been 20 years since the locking the KeyHole. Why would anyone want Sora again? He's 24 years old and hasn't been going to any worlds since he was 15." Jenifer said confused. "It doesn't make sense."

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc:where at pg 36-40 and we still need 2-4 members so feel free to join.....

Name :ken
Weapon : keyblade
Appearance :red vest,black shirt, black pants, red belt slanted over waist,red and black shoes,over forearms there are red and black guards that have shocks in them to block attacks, he also has 2 pouches that will eventualy be filled with key chains. then he has red and black gloves to finish it off,ooc: reminds me of valor form
Personality : kind of shy,energetic,"short-fused",intelligent,not really a brave person like his dad but when his freind are in trouble he'll do anything to help,and is the spiting image of him.uses a even and calculated combo of magic and melee{he is weak on healing and protective spells} to destroy his enemy.
Bio :he's the son of sora and the day when his dad dissapered he got into fight and ran away for a night, and then later inherited his fathers keyblade,or one like it, and then decided to look for him.

ooc:{sorry for taking so long making pic of roleplaying charc but it didnt work also i guess it was long winded}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back