• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblader110 club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblader110

This is the Keyblader110 club

Come with me to learn the way of the keyblade and ambark on a journey like never before.
Join now. Join now fellow Keybladeweilders and help me rid the world of darkness.

MEMBERS
Dawning Twilight

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i don't really know you but i suppose i shall join to support a fellow KHI member so long as you're not spamerific or anything like that ^^

well howell
i hope this isnt another self made fanclub
if it is i wont join
i dont join fc's made by ppl with egos
then please by all means step another good 50 feet away from my grand FC please ^_^

Aceflyheight

Well, I don't really have a clue who in the heck you are, Keyblader. It's probably just because you're new and I don't usually check up on all the new people that join. But, what the heck, I'll join anyway. You can't have too many friends, right?

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Well, I don't really have a clue who in the heck you are, Keyblader. It's probably just because you're new and I don't usually check up on all the new people that join. But, what the heck, I'll join anyway. You can't have too many friends, right?
he isnt new he joined before me and helped me a bit getting to know the forums aint that right Keyblader? :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back