• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade Wielders meet The Card Captors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Okay, this fanfic is a crossover between Cardcaptors and The Kingdom Hearts games....not all the cards will appear(becuase there are too many) and not everyone from the kingdom Hearts games will appear either...

Characters: Sakura, Meiling, Lee, Madison, Eli, Layla, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Kairi, Naminé, Axel, Ven, Aqua, Terra and some fan-characters

if u wanna join post this:

Name:
Weapon:
Element:
Appearence: (hair, clothes)
Personality:
Bio (if u want):

here's my character

Name: Trey
Weapon: Wolf's Tear Captor-Keyblade, Ice and Lunar Based Clow Cards
Element: Ice & Lunar
Appearance: hair-short spiky blue hair wif white at the ends, clothes-roxas' clothes only blue and white, and cloud's scarf from KH one only in blue
Personality:Smart, Fun, Caring, Trustworthy
Bio: His mom was a cardcaptor and his father was a keyblade wielder. At the age of 15, he was bitten by a blue-gray wolf that infected him with a virus that changed his genes. He has 1 crystal wing on the right-side of his back, wolf ears, fangs and a wolf tail. (more will b revealed as the story goes on)

so please join!^^

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Heh, good idea! i love the Cardcaptors show n i love KH! obviously lol.... so i just do the character thingy? Does it havta hav both KH and CC in it?

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
Name:Yuki
Weapon:Frozen Tear Keyblade.
Element:Water/Ice
Appearence: White long hair, wears an red t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Sad/Sarcastic/Smart/Careless.
Bio (if u want): He lost his parents during the Keyblade wars. Now, he recieved the power of the keyblade to avenge them. But, he traveled to aother dimension, where Strange cards exist. Now, is he going back to his homeland and avenge his parents?

Trey~Ice Knight~

Heh, good idea! i love the Cardcaptors show n i love KH! obviously lol.... so i just do the character thingy? Does it havta hav both KH and CC in it?

no it could either be of one, or the other...OR both like my character, it's up 2 u!

thenx 4 joining, Hybrid Fusion, my other fanfic (The Keyblade Hunters) was hard to think of ideas for....so i stopped posting...but i'm glad u joined this one!^^

Okay, once like 3 more people join, i can start the fanfic!:thumbsup:

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
no it could either be of one, or the other...OR both like my character, it's up 2 u!

thenx 4 joining, Hybrid Fusion, my other fanfic (The Keyblade Hunters) was hard to think of ideas for....so i stopped posting...but i'm glad u joined this one!^^

Okay, once like 3 more people join, i can start the fanfic!:thumbsup:

You're welcome. but, I was looking forward for the Keyblade Hunters Fic. Anyway, don't stop this one please.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Chapter 1 - More Cardcaptors?-The Strange Clow Card

*It's 7:30 at Sakura's House*

"A brand new day..." said Sakura as she got up, stretched and yawned. "Kuro...can you get me my slippers?" she said sleepily as she sat up in her bed. She waited for a while, then called the guardian-lion once more. "Huh? that's weird!" said Sakura as she got out of bed and got dressed in her normal clothes. "Oh well...guess he musta left to hang out with Spinstel Sun" said Sakura happily as she ran down the stairs. "Hey Yue, what's for breakfast?" she said as she ran to the kitchen, but to her surprise he wasn't there. "Yue?...but if he went to Ruby Moon, i would of known by now!" said Sakura as she wondered where her friends were. Suddenly, she got a knock on the door. It was Meiling, Madison and Lee who had come to visit her. "Guys! we have an emergency!" said Sakura as she explained to the three what had happened.

"You should probably be more nice to them!" said Meiling sinically.

"WHAT?!?!" said Sakura as she looked angrily at her.

"Just kidding! We all know your a great person!" said Meiling as she laughed a bit.

"Okaaay...anyway, we should probably search for them, don't worry, we''l find them" said Lee as he kissed Sakura on the head and hugged her.

"We should probably let Eli and Layla know, guys" said Madison happily as she padded Sakura on the back, assuring her they would find them.

They began thier search at the park, where they unexpectedly met up with Eli and Layla.
"Eli? what brings you to these parts?" said Meiling to Eli.

"His guardians vanished this morning! said Layla to Sakura.

"Hey...wait a minute...weren't you taller?...and...older?" said Madison as she stared carefully at Layla.

"Ahem...well...that's what happens when you fight a new card!" said Eli nervously as he turned a little red and looked at Layla.

"Yeah...now i'm your age...but i actually don't mind being this age again! i think i liked when the card turned 5 years of my life back^^" said Layla cheerfully as everyone continued searching.

Suddenly, they came across a sector of the park they hadn't seen before.

"Huh? This wasn't here before!" said Sakura as she came across the new path.

"Guys,look! over there!" said Lee as he pointed to two young warriors battling two monsters- one of Water element and the other of Ice element. "I think we should help them!" he said as they split up and changed. By the time they had returned, the two warriors had trapped the monsters and turned them into cards.

"Return to your original state!" the two of them said as they pointed their weapons that looked like keys, (only one looked like half- clow capturing staff and half keyblade) transforming the monsters into cards.

"That was an intese battle, was it not, Trey?" said one of the warriors to the other one.

"Yes...good thing i have wolf reflexes, Yuki, or he would of gotten us when he attacked us from behind!" said Trey, a warrior who had wolf fangs, tail and ears.

"Trey..."said Madison as she slightly blushed.

"Yuki's not bad looking either" said Meiling as she also blushed.

"What are you two talking about?" said Eli as he creeped up from behind them.

"AAH!...no-nothing! they said nervously as they jumped up.

"Riiiiight..."he said.

Suddenly, Trey and Yuki stood before Sakura and her friends.

"Hello, Sakura" said Trey to the Cardcaptor.

"Do we know you?" said Lee as he unsheathed his sword and stood in front of her.

"Don't worry, they're friends!" said Madison nervously as she extended her arms out in front of Trey.

*thinking*(Madison...i thank you...my princess)"Yeah, were on your side!" said Trey as he smiled and turned red a bit.

"Oh yea and we have a card for you" said Yuki as he took out a red and orange card that he gave to Sakura.

"The Heartless?" she said, confused when suddenly, a giant lack hole opened underneath them and they all fell through it. When they landed, they ended up in a Tropical Place.

"What is this place?" said Layla as she held on tightly to Eli.

"Hey, where's Meiling and Madison?" said Sakura.

"There they come" said Trey as he jumped up and catched Madison as she fell.

"I gotcha!" said Yuki as he held out his arms to try to catch Meiling.

"Waaaaaahh!>.<" said Meiling as she fell on top of Yuki.

"O-ow...." said Yuki as he got up. "Glad my body could break the fall" he said sarcastically as he shook the sand off his body.

"My prince..."said Madison lowly as she looked at Trey's eyes as he landed. "What's that, Maddy^^?" said Trey as he looked at her happily. "Oh...nothing! just...thank you!" she said happily as she kissed him on the cheek, making him turn red.

"The place you are in...is called Destiny Islands" said a young warrior with silver hair, and behind him were two other guys-both with spiky hair, one's was blond and brown and the other's brown, and two girls- both with long hair, one was blond's and the other's brown. "My name is Riku, that's Sora, Kairi, Naminé, and Roxas" he said as they all introduced themselves.

"So you guys are the CardCaptors, right?" said Sora.

"And you guys are the Keyblade Wielders?" asked Sakura.

"Yup, that's right!" said Kairi as she smiled at Sakura.

"So, what brings you to Kingdom Hearts?" said Riku as he asked the group.

Suddenly, a portal opened and Ven, Aqua and Terra came through it.

"That will have to wait...i think we have company!" said Lee as he stared at the 3 Keyblade Knights...

To Be Continued...
hopefully more ppl will join the story as it progresses...

PKKzelfar

hey Trey!
you made another fanfc! cool!!!:thumbsup:

can i join in too?:

Name: Zelfar
Weapon: Grim Reaper scythe/ Angel's Keyblade(later.....)
Element: Dark/ next: Light
Appearance: looks like Bass(cape-in Megaman) and inside the cape is like Haso's Xth form dress(colr:Black)
hair: Much like Deidara(from Naruto) but shorter hair.
Personality: Mysterious,Quiet and everything that is related to loneliness(for now)
Bio: His Brother was a strong Keyblade Wielder, he died of fighting many Heartless.
His father and mother was dead when he was just a baby,all he haves left is his big sis,
he ran away to find something important, later he met Marluxia a Org.XIII member.
He wanted to Marluxia to teach him how to use the darkness and a scythe, he passed form Marluxia.
he is now called the HK(heartless Killer) or the Grim Reaper because his weapon is called: the Grime Reaper, form Marluxia, after Marluxia died he ventured on with his journey.

you know....it's sounds better if you name it:
Keyblade Captors or
Kingdom Captors or
Card Hearts.

Last edited:

Lancelot

Awards
K then, ill join!

Name: Strixas
Weapon: FlameForce keyblade
Element: Fire/Gravity
Appearence: Long Black hair with Red streaks, Black sleeveless jacket over Dark Blue long-sleeved shirt, Balck ripped jeans, black and green skate shoes!(Globes lol)
Personality: Individual/ Smart/ Strong/ Natural leader
Bio: Loner, lived the hard life, abandoned at the age of three in a city alleyway, lived in the city his whole life, living off scraps and the little water he could find... Always been strong in everything that he's done, a natural born leader... Wishes he knew more answers about the keyblade

Oh yeah, just an opinion, but don't use "kingdom hearts" like u did with sora... it kinda sounds funny, thats all

Last edited:

Trey~Ice Knight~

okay! i'll be waiting^^

glad everyone liked the chapter and MORE ppl joined! woohoo!:thumbup:

anyway, two new characters will b appearing in the next chapter

Strixas
Zelfar

stay tuned ;).....

Trey~Ice Knight~

^^ i was thinking about that, thanx 4 asking...*thinks*

hey why not?

so from now on when ppl join the story, u can post up to 2 characters...i guess i'd better lead by example:thumbsup:

Name: Mlixey
Weapon: Poison Keyblade, Poison Fuuma Shuriken
Element: Poison/Wind
Appearence: short-length purple hair wif orange streaks, a purple org.13 hood and dark purple gloves wif no fingertips(on the glove)
Personality: Spunky/Brave/Cute/Regal
Bio: The sister of the fourteenth member of Organization 13, she searched for her for many years until she turned 16 and decided to stop searching but never give up hope that one day they would meet. She has a connection with Trey, although it is not known wat at this moment (will b revealed as the story progresses). She was chosen by the Keyblade because of the sadness in her heart and also the light within her...She can also control sorcerer nobodies...

Hybrid~Fusion

Website
www.khbr.tk
Name: Dexona
Weapon:Dark Card Captor.(A staff like Sakura's but black with the heartless symbol instead of the heart and two small devil wings.)
Element:Dark
Appearence:Blond, Curly hair, with an Org. Cloak.(Obs.: She has rabbit ears)
Personality:Sarcastic/Evil/Mysterious.
Bio (if u want):She is an member of an long forgotten cult. than, she was frozen for 1,000 years. Now, she is seeking revenge on the nobodies that imprisoned her, but she is evil and works with the heartless and with the dark clow cards.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Trey~Ice Knight~

Chapter 2- The Dark Clow Cards

*in a distant location, a brand new world that looks the exact opposite of destiny islands and has some parts of the world that never was incorporated in it*

"So, you wish to known who did that thing in your past to you, Dexona...and you are seeking revenge..." said a mysterious figure that spoke from the shadows.

"Yes....i want to-no HAVE to find them and make them pay...they WILL pay....."said Dexona as she lughed evilly to herself.

"Then first, you have to do something for me" said the Mysterious Person.

"Eh?What is it now?" said Dexona as she looked sarcastically at the shadows. "I can't even see you and your asking me for favors?!?!" she said angrily. Suddenly, a shadow appeared before her with red glowing eyes.

"I am too weak in this state so i need a host...will you let me into your heart?" said the shadow to the girl.

"I...I never agreed to THAT!" said Dexora as she backed off a bit. "I want revenge, but...I don't think i want the power of darkness" she said as she looked at the shadow nervously.

"But your desire to obtain revenge-that's a dark wish itself..." said the shadow as it began to wrap itself around Dexona.

"LISTEN, DARK CLOW! IF I WANTED YOUR-"she said but couldn't finish the sentence coz' the shadow engulfed her in darkness.

"Yess...such a nice host...Mistress Sakura will never know who I am!" said the shadow evilly as he merged with the young girl.

"AAAAAH!" she yelled as her soul merged with that of the shadow's, turning her eyes red."Yes, Sakura will never know indeed" said the girl evilly as she spread her devil wings and began to plot against "her" mortal enemy...

*At Twilight Town*

"Here they are now!" said Aqua as Sakura, Sora and friends walked through the portal and into the town square. "That's Strixas, Mlixey and Zelfar, all fellow warriors much like yourselves that will help you on your journey" she said as she smiled at everyone.

"Aqua, let's go, His majesty needs us in Disney Castle"said Ven as he pulled Aqua to the side.

"Now remember Sora, Sakura, if you guys ever need a lending hand, we'll be here to help, you know how to contact us, okay?" said Terra as he shook their hands and went through a portal to Disney Castle with Ven and Aqua.

"So, your the notorious apprentice to Marluxia, huh?^^" said Naminé as she greeted Zelfar and the others.

"Yes, but i had to INSIST he didn't teach me how to pirouette, ballet's not my thing^^'..."said Zelfar as they continued their introductions.

"You have lost so much, Strixas...yet you are a strong warrior" said Meiling with caring eyes as she listened to her new friend's story.

"HEY! ARE THOSE DONUTS?!?!?!" he yelled, completely ignoring Meiling and runnin to the local bakery shop as Meiling lied on the floor in pain.

"Ow >.<" she said as she fell.When she opened her eyes, Yuki was extending his hand to pick her up.

"Need a hand?^^" he said as he helped her up. She repaid him by messing up his hair, which at first he got mad but later turned red because of it.

"Trey...you look...familiar...and so do you, Madison...i just can't remember where..."said Mlixey as she stared at the two for a long time.

"Trey...^^'(whispering) she's starting to creep me out!" said Madison as she held on tight to his hand and hid behind him.

"Oh well, anywayz, name's Mlixey!" said the warrior as she smiled at the two who smiled back nervously. They all began to walk into the first sector of the town when suddenly they heard a cry for mercy.

"No! Stop! ANything but that!" said the voice as our heroes ran to the site where it was happening. When they got there, they saw Maleficent on the ground trying to escape someone.

"Isn't that...MALEFICENT?!?! Was she the one giving the cryies of help?" said Riku as he scratched his head puzzled.

"Wait! Look!" said Lee as he pointed to a girl with curly blong hair wearing an Org. cloak that had a staff like Sakura's.

"DARK ENERGY, MAKE THIS SOUL A CARD OF DARKNESS!!!" she said as she pointed the staff's tip at Maleficent and transformed her into a Dark Clow Card. "The Witch...hmmm" she said as she put the card away, spread her wings, which opened a dark portal and dissapeared.

"Dark Clow Energy...here?!?!...O.O"said Sakura as she tried to figure out what she had just seen...

To Be Continued...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hmmm an interesting concept, I suppose one thing we haven't seen lately are cross over fics, I might join later, but not right now.

There is an actual crossover fanfic just below this called Alchemic Hearts. I don't mean to plug myself, but that is a fic. This is a RP. I think you should ask a moderator to move it to the Role Play section.

Your concept is quite interesting. Good thing Riku and Roxas don't show, I think this is a bit too girly for them. Other than that, this is decent.

Lancelot

Awards
Yay! i got one line! lol... that isnt really how i was trying to make my character, but meh... im liking this fic heaps btw, keep it up!

Trey~Ice Knight~

This is not RP, a fanfic! and it's staying here n is my second crossover fanfic^^ "girly", eh....

Anyway, thanx S.R.R! I'm gonna mantain the goodness allthrough the fic...and glad u lykd the chapter, i'll be sure to give ya more lines in the next!^^

Athel

Machinist
There is an actual crossover fanfic just below this called Alchemic Hearts. I don't mean to plug myself, but that is a fic. This is a RP. I think you should ask a moderator to move it to the Role Play section.

He's right. This is more an RP than a Fan Fic. Fan Fic's don't have people making templates to be in it. RPs do. Doing this is like messing with the time-space continuum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back