• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE KEYBLADE WARS!!! Sign Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

A-eclipsed-heart

Help! I'm stuck in the RoD!! IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!
Long Before the Dive to Heart was Made, There Were Other Wielders of the Legendary Weapons Called Keyblades....

Most dream of power.

That is the only truly known fact about this dark era. They long to have it, and will even crush the weakest of them just for the enjoyment of having it over someone. They say it's not like that at all; they just want people to be under their protection, that's all. They don't mean that sincerely though, you can see it in their eyes.

Keyblades.
They were said to have enormous powers, and rumors said that one could even open the door to an ultimate power. That's what started all this corruption. Some people see the light though, the actual light. They see all the suffering power-hungry keyblade wielders bring.

Maybe.....
Maybe you can help the rest of them the truth. Even some outcasts like you can help.

Or......
Will you just succumb to power like the others before you?

Your path is set. One more step, and it's chaos from here on out.

Don't be scared.

Your heart will guide you, no matter which path you take.....

A-eclipsed-heart

IMPORTANT! RULES HAVE NOW ENTERED THE THREAD!

1) Standard kh insider rp rules apply
2) No god-modding
3) Since this is before BBS or KH I even started, there are no canon characters
4) Keep it PG-13 people!! Romance is allowed, and since we're in a war, there IS fighting. But not too graphic.
5)You have to be approved by me to join( if I say straight out no, it's because the Roleplay is more than I can handle right now, sorry:( )
6) Mild cussing is allowed, nothing to big people!
7) OC's are allowed of course, there would be no rp without your OCs
8) If you can no longer participate, please let me know through pms, so I can work it into the story.
9) This ones obvious, but follow the character template.
10) Before your OC sheet, put "Beyond the door is !" Make sure it melds in with your character!
11) If I get lazy and not post, ANNOY ME WITH VISTOR MESSAGES SO I HAVE A REASON TO TYPE!

A-eclipsed-heart

Character Template Ex)

Name:

Age: Please don't put something crazy like 2,000 years old.

Keyblade/Weapon:

Appearence:

Abilities: NOTHING LIKE INVINCIBILITY AND STUFF LIKE THAT OKAY! NO ONE ON EARTH IS INVINCIBLE! Up to three

Path: Light, darkness, dawn, or twilight

Personality:more than a couple words

Bio: keep it to a 3 paragraph min.

Theme song: under this, put your main theme, and battle theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back