• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like it so far?

• Dude, this fan-fic sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Well, here's my first fan-fic, and I decided to post it. So I hope you all like it.
I present to you......"The Keyblade War"!

The Keyblade War​

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Prelude

The sun had risen, and dew from the previous night had settled on a tent. The morning was peaceful, every morning was. Sora awoke from his makeshift bed in the tent, and slowly forced himself up. As he did, a sharp pain hit his shoulder, it was sore, again. It was always sore from the previous nights battles. Sora wished for the day that he would wake up without it. He wished that day would come, but today wasn’t it.

As he exited his tent, and soonafter noticed everyone was awake. He overslept again. As general, he knew that none of his soldiers would force him awake. He kinda hated it. Sora began to walk across the camp, glancing at a fellow keyblader polsihing his armour. He saw a group settled around a campfire, making breakfast. “May I join?” he asked, knowing they would say yes anyway. “Of course, sir.” said a boy named Rhey.

Rhey was small, and outgoing. He was a near close friend of Sora’s, ever since the war started, and it wasn’t long ago that Sora asked him to be the leader of Oath Unit, a group of elite Keybladers. Rhey never considered himself having the responsibility of a unit leader, but accepted Sora’s offer anyway.

It was quiet for a minute, until a soldier got the courage to ask, “Wa-what’s the plan today, General?”

Sora paused, afraid to say, afraid that he would lower their morale. But he fought that fear and said it any way. “We ambush them today...”

“Ambush who?” asked Rhey.

“The enemy, of course.”

“Yes General, but WHICH enemy?”

“Ah, yes,” Sora said, “the Nobodies, a scout reported that they’re preparing to attack us, so we’re going to strike first.”

"How exactly, General?"

Confidently, Sora said, "demi attack, I've been wanting to try out this new weapon ever since we got it"

“And how many of us will be going, sir?” Rhey asked.

“As usual, me, Riku, you, and the Oath Unit. I suggest you inform them, Rhey, because we’re leaving soon.”

Not soon after, everyone was together. Sora gave a smirk, then rubbed the hair on his chin. After a moment he asked, “Where’s Riku?”

“He said he was making some final touches to the Weapon, sir” explained an Oath Unit soldier.

“Well we can’t wait for him, we must make haste...”

“Geez, aren’t YOU anxious....”

“There you are Riku, let’s go.” Sora said, relieved.

It took everyone a while to reach the Nobody gathering area, mainly due the fact that everyone was on the look out for scouts. They found a perfect spot that overlooked the gathering area, and they set up the Demi weapon. They prepared the weapon and took aim. “ Ready on you command, sir” said Rhey

“Just a minute” said Sora.

Sora knew that this new Demi weapon would work, because he helped to make it. He, Riku, Cid, and Leon worked on it a while ago. They tested on Nobodies and Heartless, it was purely affective. It decimated the test subjects, with no harm to come to those who were whole.

“FIRE!” shouted Sora.

Rhey pulled the lever, and covered his ears for the noise. Nothing happened. Rhey pulled again, still nothing.
Sora panicked, “Whats going on? Why isn’t it working?”

Not soon after a Nobody saw the group, and retreated to warned the others. They all began to move on their location.

“I don’t know, it won’t go off.” said Rhey.

“Well, what are we gonna do?” asked Riku.

Sora paused to think. Then finally concluded, and said.
“Get it the weapon packed, we’re leaving”

“Sir! The nobodies!” shouted Tairen, an Oath Unit member.

Sora looked up, and saw the vast amount of nobodies that were stampeding towards them. They were imense in numbers. Even Sora was shocked by the number of them. He wanted to run, but the weapon would slow them down, and he couldn’t leave it behind.

“So, what are we gonna do?” asked Riku, Keyblade already in hand.

”We’ll fight.”said Sora.

Everyone drew their Keyblades, and held them firmly, waiting for the command. Sora summoned his, pointed it forward and shouted,
“CHARGE!”

End of prelude
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I really like it. I do. One thing confuses me though. If it's a actual war, then why don't a couple of nobodies just suicide kamikaze the camp while their asleep, like Axel did? It would be easy, all they have to do is teleport in. And one final question. Will there be any nobodies remembered from earlier games? You know, I'm about to start a new fic. This would be awesome as a sequel. Or maybe mine could be your prequel. They kind of tie in together if you add old Org. members. 8/10

You have a new reader:D

~
I would have sent you a reply, buit your folder is full.

Shadukai X

Banned
purified_riku155 said:
I really like it. I do. One thing confuses me though. If it's a actual war, then why don't a couple of nobodies just suicide kamikaze the camp while their asleep, like Axel did? It would be easy, all they have to do is teleport in. And one final question. Will there be any nobodies remembered from earlier games? You know, I'm about to start a new fic. This would be awesome as a sequel. Or maybe mine could be your prequel. They kind of tie in together if you add old Org. members. 8/10

You have a new reader:D

~
I would have sent you a reply, buit your folder is full.

all your questions will be answered in the next few chapters, hopefully.

to the orgXII idea, I might just do that.

I would be totally awsome for you to add any sequel or prequel to this story,
Thanks so much for your input!:D

Shadukai X

Banned
Next Chapter!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Chapter One

The Group charged, and began their ferocious attack on the Nobodies. Left and right ,Sora was attacking, thrusting his keyblade will all his might, slicing two or three Dusks with every swing. Riku was fighting with ease, wiping out every Dusk and Samurai that came close to him. He was clearing the area around himself with the most simple of swings. Deep down, he enjoyed it. He enjoyed that sound of the destruction of Nobodies, it made him calm. He was always eager to fight.

Rhey stood near the Demi weapon, along with most of the Oath unit, protecting that weapon. It wasn’t before long that Rhey decided, he had to fix the weapon. He gave the command, and the Oath Unit circled around the weaponand him, protecting him from the Dusks trying to stop him.

“We’re losing ground, Riku!” shouted Sora, “ We have to retreat!”

“No, we’re not!” exclaimed Riku, “We just need more time!”

Suddenly, the Nobodies stopped, and stood still. Sora looked around, everyone was completly surrounded. Rhey didn’t take notice, and continued to fix the Demi weapon. Sora stood still, keyblade held firmly. The Nobodies began to part, and soon Sora noticed. A man in a black cloak was slowly walking towards Sora.

“The organization?” Sora thought.

“My, my, look who thinks their clever.” The enigma remarked. “Hoping you could ambush me, what WERE you thinking?”

“Who are you?” asked Sora.

“I am Niraz”

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Cloud_Unchained said:
Intriguing, but you might want to describe things a bit more to give it... Flavor.

And we have a celebrity post. Wow this must be better that I thought it would be. I knew it was good, but not C_U good.

Shadukai X

Banned
Ugh, sorry it took so long, I’ve had to work these last couple of days, but anyway, heres the rest of chapter one!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
“What does this guy want?” Sora asked himself.

Niraz slowly walked towards Riku, who was holding his Keyblade upright, ready to fight, at any given moment. “Now, now, put that thing down, Riku. You wouldn’t want to hurt ME, would you?”

“I don’t even know who you are!” shouted Riku.

“Fine, let me remind you” said Niraz

Niraz feel to a knee, and began to pull up his sleeve. A symbol appeared, and Riku trembled in shock as he realized who Niraz really was. “I thought you were dead!” Riku said.

Niraz stood up, walked close to Riku, and whispered in his ear. “You really thought you could kill me, Riku?.”

Niraz turned around, and slowly began to walk away. As he began to fade away, he commanded to the Nobodies, “Kill them.” Niraz disappeared, and the Nobodies sprang back into action, continuing their relentless attack on the group. Sora began to fight again, defending himself. He began to fell tired, and he shouted out, “We need to go, NOW!”

“Sir!” shouted Rhey “The weapon is fixed!”

“Then use it, NOW!”

Rhey pulled the switch, and the barrel of the demi weapon began to glow, the ground shook horrendously, and then, finally, it went off. The blast was temporarily blinding, everyone covered their eyes. As soon as the blinding light was gone, everyone looked around. It worked. But, only for so far away. There was still Nobdies left, and were not far from the group. They began to advance on them.

“That’s it, get the weapon, we’re leaving.” Sora commanded.

“But sir, what about the rest of them?” asked an Oath Unit trooper.

“If we hurry, we’ll have enough time to get to the camp and warn everyone.”

Eveyone put their Keyblades away, and began their great haste back to camp.

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Awesome. How bout I write the next chapter today and post by tomorrow?

Shadukai X

Banned
Yeah, that would be best, I have top work tomorrow too. How about I let you write alot of it? Thanks for your help!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Keyblade War: Chapter 2

Sora, and the Oath unit made a retreat, but Riku just stood there; Keyblade in hand. “This is my fault. It began with me, it’ll end with me.” He muttered under his breath. “Riku!” Sora shouted running away. He turned to Rhey “If I don’t make it back, you’re in charge!” Rhey’s eyes shot open. “NO, YOU CAN’T GO BACK! WE NEED YOU!” He grabbed Sora’s arm. For a brief moment everything around them slowed down. “You can’t go. Think of your home. What would they say?” Rhey pleaded for Sora not to go, but Sora shook his head no and ran off.

“So you decided to fight huh?” Riku held up his Keyblade. “Like I’d let you have all the fun yourself.” Sora smiled pulling out another Keyblade. There they stood wave after wave of nobody came at them. “You know, this reminds me of the time you gave Kairi a Keyblade. You never explained that.” Sora looked at Riku. “What happens in the dark, stays in the dark.” Riku smiled and charged at the nobodies. “Hey!” Sora shouted and followed Riku. “You know we’ll never make it back right.” Riku all of a sudden became serious. Sora’s smile dropped to a serious tone also. “Yeah, I left Rhey in charge.”

Closer and closer the nobodies came. Suddenly another dark portal opened, and another nobody came out. Riku stopped in his tracks in front of Sora, who slammed into Riku, knocking him and Sora to the ground. The darkness disappeared, and a nobody just stood there facing the crowd of nobodies. “Again?!” Sora looked at the nobody as he rubbed his head. The nobody stretched his arms to the side, and dark-like thorns flowed. “That looks so familiar.” Sora was still on top of Riku who muffled “Gert urff.” Then Fire and Wind Chakrams appeared spinning with Fire around them. “GET OUT OF HERE!” The nobody partially turned his head to the side and shouted. The crowd of nobodies surrounded the pyromaniac. “I SAID GET GOING!” He put up a barrier so that the nobodies couldn’t attack Sora and Riku. “I know who that is!” Sora jumped up and ran to the barrier. “DON’T DO IT! DON’T IT…AXEL!!!”

Short..I know, but tis just a setup for the rest of chapter 2

Shadukai X

Banned
very good, very good indeed, I'm glad we're both working on this fan-fic, but like what C_U
said in another thread, you gotta give each character lines their own paragraphs, other wise, Its REALLY GOOD..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Shadukai_Xjoura said:
very good, very good indeed, I'm glad we're both working on this fan-fic, but like what C_U
said in another thread, you gotta give each character lines their own paragraphs, other wise, Its REALLY GOOD..

Page 3? You don't even post in your own fic?:eek:_O: Can't let this get to 3 again

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It's written on my other computer. I have to go get it Friday. I don't work that day

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I must say that so far I am enjoying this story. It is interesting to see Axel back. Hopefully my favorite Org.XIII member will make an appearance. By the way I wrote my own fan fic. If anyone is interested in reading it pm me and I will give you the link to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back