• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like it so far?

• Dude, this fan-fic sucks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Keyblade War Chapter: 4

"It's ominous isn't it?" Rhey sat down next to Sora. "What is?" He took a drink of his Crystal Pepsi. "That barrier... Why do you do things like this?" Rhey took a sip of his drink. "Rhey." He could only stare because he knew Rhey was right. "You have a family at home. They need you more than we do." Sora scratched the stubble on his face. "I know; you're right. Kairi probably'd kill me if I came back missing a limb." He joked. "All I'd get is how much she worries about me." Rhey rolled his eyes. "Well anyway, nag or not, you're lucky. At least you have family. My only relative disappeared when I was just a baby." Rhey tried to put on an empty smile. Sora reached in his shirt pocket, and pulled out a picture. "I miss seeing her so much." He looked at the picture of him and Kairi. It was their third date. He took her to a carnival and won her a stuffed moogle doll.
A couple hours later

"And that's how I defeated the ginat rockeater, which is really just a T-Rex." Rhey had wrote the instuctions down. "I can't wait until I get the game. Final Fantasy 12 is gonna be hot." Sora folded up the paper, and tucked in his shirt pocket. "Only problem is the battle system in the demo won't be the same. Square is keeping busy though." Rhey stood up and Riku came over. He handed Rhey a large gray heart-shaped contaier. "We need parts. We have to go to Radient Gardens." He looked looked down and saw the picture. "Oh no. Not the carnival. HURK!" His eyes widened, as he ran away to throw up. "What's his damage?" Rhey stood up to look at Riku. "Oh that was hilarious. Riku accidentally wound up with ipecac in his drink. There was never any proof I was involved." He rolled his eyes as he stood up. "How could such a complex piece of bio-mechanics come from such a simpleton?" Rhey asked himself as he watched Riku wipe his mouth off from a distance. He was breathing rather hard. "Maybe we should find some ipecac, and visit our old friend?" Sora put his arm around Rhey's shoulder. "Nah, maybe later. We gotta go now." Rhey smiled like he's was the only one with any sense. "Yeah, the parts. I don't know what that things made of, but it sometimes drives Riku crazy. He doesn't know how he knows how to fix it, he just does." Sora walked on ahead to the gummi pad terminal. "Wait! That makes no sense!" Rhey shouted trying to catch up with Sora.

"Just like the old days eh Sora?" Goofy sat in the driver's seat. "Almost." Hinting that he had to get up. Sora and Goofy switched seats. "Where do I sit?" Rhey looked at the cockpit; which only had 3 seats. "Oh yeah, you DO have to come don't you?" Sora scratched his head. "Don't forget me. I'm the only one who knows what we need." Riku came through the doorway. "Oh alright." Donald hopped off his chair and walked by Riku. "DIBS!" Rhey shouted as he ran to Donald's chair. Sora and Riku rolled their eyes as Riku walked to Goofy's chair. "Seeya later Sora." Goofy waved as he got off. "You and Donald are in charge until I get back. That is unless the king comes by; then he's in charge." Sora chuckled as he pressed the button for the door to close. "Hey press that purple button sir." Rhey said to Sora. "Whatever." And he pressed the button that said:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/sony/ps2/BlastAwayGummiShip1.mid

"Sweet." The gummi ship lifted up, and in a flash disappeared.

"You know what, why don't we make a detour Sir?" Rhey had been insisting for the past 20 mins. "Where do you want to go?" Sora cringed up in aggrevation. "We are on an important mission. Where could you possibly want to go?" He turned back to Rhey. "Well turn the ship to the left, and head that way for 2 hours." He smiled slyly. Only Riku caught on to the smile. "Where are we going Rhey?" Riku gave him a deathglare. "I can't tell you yet. But I do want to say that if we hit the warp button, we MAY arrive there in a few minutes." Rhey looked all around the cockpit. A sheepish look crawled across his face. Riku drew the "Way to Dawn", and put it to Rhey's neck. "Treason? Where-are-we-going?" Riku asked slowly. "This is my last time asking." He clenched the blade in his hand tighter. "We're here." Sora said with disbelief.

"I can't believe it." Riku put his Keyblade away. "Home." Sora's eyes widened as the ship got closer to the planet. "You-" Sora could hardly speak. He had told Rhey that he missed Kairi earlier. "Well, what are we waiting for? They aren't gonna land the ship for us." He then grined proudly. "Thank you Rhey, I don't know else to say." Riku smiled along with Sora in wonder. "It took me some time, but I finally found the coordinates. I locked them in yesterday." He stood up. "Where is the bathroom on this thing? I gotta take a wicked yes." He walked out of the cockpit to the back of the ship. "I can see them again." Sora proceeded to land the ship. "COME ON RIKU!" He sounded like a kid again. They all ran off the ship to find the islands exactly as they left them. "Home." Riku said softly. "Paradise." Sora added.

Fortunately they landed on the islands where they used to play. "Nothing has changed has it?" Riku walked up to the Secret Place. He could hear the sounds of the wind Sora thought was a monster when they were kids. "Shall we?" Sora ducked down, and crawled in ahead of Riku. Down the tunnel they went until Riku had bumped into Sora. "What?" Riku rubbed his nose. "K-K-K--" Again he was speechless. There in the secret place were two people.

There was a boy with spiky brown hair. He had crystalline blue eyes. The kind that would make you stare in then forever. The boy turned his head to the right, over at a taller woman. She leaned down forward to pick him up. She strained as her stomach came out quite a bit. "Pregnant?" Sora finally spoke out. The woman quickly turned around, and her eyses lit up.

"SORA!" She put the little boy down, and ran over to him and gave him a hug. "I missed you."

-
The reason I post fanfics in more than one color is because I know what red does to your eyes, if you continuously stare at it. Anyone remember Super Wario World on Virtua Boy?...Yeah, exactly.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I like it overall, very good, I'm doing the next chapter right?

Oh GOD! Then it'll fall so far back, it'll be deleted if we wait for you to post. Even if you don't have the chapter done, post a comment or something to make sure it doesn't go that far back. That's how you keep things in people's face.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You know what shadu? I quit. You can go everywhere else, but on your own thread. I haven't even been on for a week, and nothing has happened. I updated over 2 weeks ago. I won't work like this. And I'm scrapping "Wrath of the Nobodies"...

I'm done, finish or don't I don't care anymore:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back