• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilriku00

This is hopefully going to be the first fanfiction I finish.I know it's short but it's just the beginning.

The Keyblade War
Chapter 1

“I bet you five dollars the king’s in trouble,” Sora said.

Dear Sora, Riku, and Kairi,
Mysterious people invaded the castle they call themselves the chasers. They want my key blade. I don’t know what they are going to do with it. I haven’t counted up all the members but I think there is ten. I sent Donald and Goofy to pick you up. They should be there soon. Hurry!

From,
King Mickey
“Let’s go!” It was a familiar voice. “Goofy!” Sora said. Sora turned around and there was Goofy and Donald. Behind them was the Gummi Ship. “Donald!” Sora said excited for another adventure.

Inside the Gummi Ship…

“So what are the Chasers?” Riku asked wanting to get info on the new foe. “They wear white cloaks. They all have different weapons.” Donald said. “That’s all we know.” Sora waited and waited. “Can you go faster I want some action!” “Gwah ha! Same old Sora!”

End Chapter 1

Please Review.

gjkc4204

Short chap and chasers sound like Org13

Soras 1st joke felt out of place especially with the intensity of the title.

Mickeys ;etter didnt feel Mickeyish at all

Sorry but its what I think fix it up make it longer and you should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back