• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Keyblade of Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomunderfire

This is a YuGiOh!/Kingdom Hearts fanfic(obviously)
[still a work in progress, but comments on it so far would be nice]

PROLOGUE
Destiny Islands, 6:00 pm
The sun was setting softly against the ocean. Sora, Riku, and Kairi were sitting on the pier watching the sunset. "It's so nice," said Kairi "the three of us together." "Yeah." said Sora. Riku just grunted. Just then Riku noticed a streak of light in the distance, so he jumped up and ran toward it. "Where's he going?" asked Kairi. "Let's go see." said Sora. They dropped off the pier and followed Riku.

Tokyo, Japan @ the Game Corner (same time)
"Where is it?!" Grandpa Moto was running all over in the Game Shop. Yugi and the other came running in. "What's the matter, Mr. Moto?" asked Tea. "My precious Blue Eyes White Dragon card." he said, "It's gone!!" "What??!!" Tristan and Tea said in unison. "You don't think Kaiba could've taken it?" "No way, he's not that stupid." "I heard that." Kaiba came in the shop. "After being defeated by Yugi more than once, I'm smart enough not to setal it twice." He started to walk out the door, then stopped. "Come to think of it, I did see a streak of light shoot out from the shop." He went out the door. "A streak of light, I wonder what that could mean." Grandpa Moto continued to run around the store.

Destiny Islands
Sora and Kairi caught up with Riku, who was holding a card. "Hmm." said Riku. "A card?" "Looks like a playing card." "What's it doing here?" "I don't know." "I better keep it." "Okay." "Yeah."
Later that night...
Riku put the card on the table across from his bed and started to get in it when the card began to glow. "Huh?" He went to check it out when he heard a splash from outside. He looked out the window and saw movement. He grabbed his Keyblade and ran outside. Sora and Kairi heard him so they grabbed thiers and followed him.

Game Corner
Yugi, Grandpa Moto, and the others were still looking for the card when the shop lit up. "What's happening?" "I don't know, but this light is blinding me!!" They all screamed as they were transported to a strange world.
TBC..

NeoTwilight

You know, when I though KH+Yugioh, i thought, man this'll be stupid. But compared to a lot of the things I've seen here, this is actually pretty good...
(for four paragraphs...)

tomunderfire

Here's more:
CHAPTER 1: The Meeting of the Minds

Destiny Islands
Sora, Riku and Kairi were running toward the ocean when they heard screaming. They looked up and saw people falling from the sky, so they jumped out the way. Sora was too slow as Yugi landed on him. "Oof!" Kairi giggled. Riku readied his Keyblade. "Who are you?" "Whoa, easy." said Tristan. "I'm Tristan, these are Tea, Joey and Yugi." Tea and Kairi were observing each other, as were Sora and Yugi. Riku lowered his Keyblade. "So what's with the giant keys?" "They're called Keyblades." "Oh." "We have them with us because we've been having strange events happening here." Sora was checking out the puzzle around Yugi's neck. "And this...?" "The Millennium puzzle. It holds an ancient spirit." You sure you should tell them about me? "Yeah. They seem nice enough." Don't judge a book by its cover.

The World that Never Was
Maleficent and Pete were just finishing off the last few Heartless and Nobodies when a guy in an overcoat fell from above. Maleficent was able to get out the way, but Pete was too slow and was knocked down. "Oof." "Who are you? This is MY castle." Kaiba got up and brushed himself off. "Don't worry. I won't be a bother." He started to walk away, but stopped to ask. "And you people are?" "I am Maleficent and this is Pete." "Hm. Name's Kaiba." He continued to walk away.
Back at Destiny Islands...
"So you and Riku are Keyblade Masters?" "Yeah, we go to different wolrds and take down enemies such as Heartless and Nobodies." "Wow." "So what happens when someone else holds the Keyblade?" "It'll just come back to me. As long as I have a strong heart." "Cool."

TWTNW(from here on out, I'll be using acronyms of the places)
Kaiba was just out the door when Maleficent called out. "Wait!" Kaiba stopped. "Perhaps you could be of some use to me." "Oh yeah?" "Have you heard of the Keyblade of cards?" "No tell me about it." "Well..."

DI
"So what are the Heartless and Nobodies?" "The Heartless are creatures w/out hearts and the Nobodies are the empty vessels that are left behind." "Creepy." "There are two kinds of Heartless. Ones made from pure darkness." "The Shadows and NeoShadows." "And ones that are artifcially created." "Soldiers, Large Bodies, Luna Bandits and Air Priates are just a few examples." "There's more?!" "There's too many to count." "Wow." "So what about the Nobodies." "There's not as many of them as there are of Heartless, but they are a problem." "Snipers and Berserkers are the ones that cause the most trouble." "Don't worry. Sora, Riku, and I can take care of 'em. Right?" "Yeah." "Yeah."

TWTNW
"So there's this Keyblade of cards you want me to get to help you rule the world?" "Exactly." (whispering) "Ya sure we can trust this guy, Maleficent?" "No. Either way he could be quite useful." "Alright. I'll get this Keyblade of yours, but what's in it for me?" "I'll give you unimaginable powers. Powers that will help you get anything beyond your wildest dreams!" "Even help me defeat Yugi and his pitiful friends?" "Yes, if that is what you want." "Give it to me." They all laughed as Maleficent powered up.

DI
Tea and Kairi were talking about the latest fashion sense, while Yugi and the others were getting some combat practice. Suddenly Riku sensed something. "What is it?" "I don't know, but it's powerful." Think it's Maleficent?" "No. There's no way she and Pete could take all those Heartless and Nobodies." "So what were you guys doing before you got here?" "My grandpa was looking for his precious Blue Eyes White Dragon card." "Card?" " Yeah." "You don't think...?" "Just a sec." Riku ran to his room and grabbed the card from his dresser. "Is this what you're talking about?" "Yes!!!" "Where'd you find it?" "It just appeared out of nowhere." Riku gave the card to Yugi. "He'll be really happy when we tell him that we found it." Just then, the card transformed into a Keyblade. "What just happened?" "I don't believe it."

TWTNW
Kaiba was glowing with dark energy. "Yes." He said with a demonic voice. "This will surely help me defeat Yugi." "Here." Pete gave him a sword. It was black like the Oblivion, but the handle was gold. It was the Oblivion+. "This will help you defeat Sora and his friends." "Thanks." He looked at it with much confidence. "Now for a little target practice." Maleficent was able to use her remaining power to summon a few Heartless. Kaiba made short work of them. "This will do."

To help you guys get a better idea of what the Oblivion+ looks like:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/scan0023.jpg

Mika-Mika Chan

Hey, hey! Come on! Why did you stop the story?! This is really good! Please keep posting! Sides' I have this Yu-Gi-Oh obsessed friend who I know would love to read the rest of this story! It started out great and you remained consistant. So please post more!! (Mika is on her knees begging. How can you refuse?) :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back