• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Keyblade Ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
Ok lets get started.
Name:Soki
Apperance:A black Haired Keyblade Ninja with blue shades
Bio:Soki raised himself from a child because his parents were killed by the heartless while trying to protect him. He soon found out they were after him because he possessed the Shuriblade!
Weapon:Shuriblade

Rules: No Extreme Violence, Serious swearing, Godmoding, Racism, or anything offensive.
There will be FF chracters in this rp except you cannot be them they can only be your friends in other worlds and be summoned(Once summon gem is obtained in Traverse Town).
Ok the story starts like this:

Soki was watching tv by himself when then all the sudden a News Report came on talking about the Hokage being captured by a unkown force. So Soki grabbed his Shuriblade and headed out.

Last edited:
Awards
Swell, um okay

Name: Ariake
Apearence:
AnimeGirl14.jpg
[/IMG]
Bio: "Typical" Girl seeking an adventure while getting into trouble with the heartless. She rather reckless, and doesn't seem to mind.
Weapon: The Starblade

M

Miss Murder

Name: Lycian

Apperance:
walkingalone8000.jpg

Except, her she wears a dark red cut off t-shirt under a black jacket. and she has dark blue jeans, and a chain necklace and bracelet.

Bio: Lycian was born a werewolf ninja, in a way. Her friends and family were slaughtered cruelly when she was young, so she had to fend for herself for a while, until meeting the werewolves, who mainly raised her in a noble, strong, brave, and intellegent raising. She is a dark person, though, who doesn't trust many people. She seeks revenge on the heartless, and won't stop until she has slaughtered them all...

Weapon: The Bloodblade, that looks like this, except is a keyblade, and seems to have shadows emminating from it:
AnimeBloodBlade1A.jpg

sorarocks12

Shadow,you should put the story in the original post.

Name:Suchii Arrow
Apperance:http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/EndlessXFinale/Anime Males/?action=view&current=jing2.jpg
Bio:Suchii lived a peaceful life right outside of the village.Although he was technically an outsider he was treated as part of the village.In this willage he has learned many new techniques,but he knows of one nobody else can do...Oath of Destruction(Strongest attack,rarely used.
Weapon:Dark Oath

M

Miss Murder

Thanks. Ok, sounds good. How many more people do we need?

BionicleKeyblade

Can I please join?

Name: Kazer Reizan
Appearance: Brown hair, red eyes, silver cloak
Bio: An enigmatic boy who travels from village to village, trying to learn as many Jutsu as possible. Despite his dark appearance, he has been known to help others when needed. He has heard of the incident and is willing to help.
Weapon: Nineblade: A red Keyblade. Look similar to the Kingdom Key, but the tip is Fire. It has the ability to grow eight other blades out of the sides.

I feel a little left out since I didn't bring a picture.:unsure:

sorarocks12

Suchii sat down on a large rock.He had asked his friends to meet him here.I wonder where they are.Several Heartless surronded him.He shrugged and summoned the Dark Oath.The black and white blade appeaered in his hand.The blade glowed."Heartless no more."He jumped at the enemies,destroying each one in a single hit."Pathetic."

sorarocks12

Suchii looked at Soki."Of sourse,but where are we going?I mean if it's to see the others,they said they would try to meet here."His blade disappeared."Why don't we just wait and see if they come."Several more Heartless appeared."Flaming Oath!"Each Heartless caught on fire and exploded."Mere Shadows are worthless."

Awards
Over the hill, I could hear two other strangers fighting as well. (Suchii, Soki) "Wow, I guess these things are everywhere.." I could also hear them say something about meeting up at someone's house. That sounded like fun, now all I had to do was enter a scene without making a scene.....No problem! I jumped over backwards landing perfectly straight on the tree next to someones house, in clear view. "Hey! You boys need a hand? I bet things will go a whole lot faster with my help around!" I wa actually telling them more than I was offering them my help oh well. I led out my Starblade and watched it glow, I swung left and right taking down a good row of heartless before stopping. I quickly spun around and performed a small laser beam for the rest behind me. "Wheres your leader? Cause if you shadows have a backup plan, you better use it!" ~Ariake

Awards
"I can encourage them if I want! Besides, if it means getting pass all these heartless faster, than I'm willing to do it!" I immediatly jumped for the head, if there was anyother best spot, I'd have to say the heart, but I think the head would be a whole lot easier to take down. "Come on, lets do this!" I jumped on its back and started attacking. I'll blow off his head with my laser beam if I had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back