• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

...the keyblade graveyard...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
he said it was an episode of the past dude
that means that this could only be a small part of the game and the rest is in the future
so it is totally plausible it could be in the future
and heartless aren't hearts overcome by evil
they are spirit that longer has a heart
a body is made by three things: a heart, a body, and a soul
the soul becomes a heartless, the body a Nobody, and the heart wanders until it is taken in by something
hearts don't return to kingdom hearts, they wander until taken in by a heartless or forced together into a single spot like in kh2
and not all hearts have darkness in them
kairi is proof of this since she has a pure heart and was in effect able to take residence in sora's heart in kh1 rather than be taken by a heartless
and i do believe some part of this game will be in the future since it says memory of Xehanort meaning it is after xehanort
yes, it will tell the origin of the keyblade, but that does not mean it cannot enter the future as well
and does anyone know what the heck is that thing he is standing on?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i just thought of something
nomura says it is an episode of the past right?
well, maybe he meant that the time itself isn't actually the past, but rather that the area that the three knights were had a great battle in the past and those three knights were like stepping into the past because this was where the three keyblade masters had fallen
that would explain why the three keyblades looked all rusted and old
maybe mickey,sora, and riku died in a war of keyblades..........
or maybe not........
also, this might be the future and the scene we saw was an episode in the past
but it was also ahead in the future of kh2
perhaps the next game takes place way in the future and that scene was in the past of that future but would seem like the future from the time of kh2
that makes sinces to me
anyone else think that this is a pluasible theory?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Omega YOU ARE WRONG. A Heartless IS a Heart CONSUMED by Darkness. READ ANSEM REPORTS. The body and Soul become a Nobody. There is nothing left. You should pay more attention to the Reports and the Interviews. Heartless ARE Hearts.

And, just to clarify. A Nobody CAN ONLY be created if someone with a STRONG heart, becomes a Heartless.

Roxas, don't double-post, that IS spam.

Last edited:

anyone but me

Inner-Demon said:
Omega YOU ARE WRONG. A Heartless IS a Heart CONSUMED by Darkness. READ ANSEM REPORTS. The body and Soul become a Nobody. There is nothing left. You should pay more attention to the Reports and the Interviews. Heartless ARE Hearts.

And, just to clarify. A Nobody CAN ONLY be created if someone with a STRONG heart, becomes a Heartless.

Roxas, don't double-post, that IS spam.

er.. close, but not quite- a nobody is created when a heart leaves the body.. it does not HAVE to become a heartless (example is kairi- Namine is formed, though Kairi's heart did not become a nobody because it took shelter in Sora)

by the way, are you SURE that that article says it is in the past? i am almost positive i remember reading the exact same article only the one i read said something along the lines of: "lets just say it is in both the past and the present" or something like that

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, but THOSE are SPECIAL Nobodies. Therefore it IS Still the case. And BTW, a Heart ISN'T what a Nobody is. A Nobody is the Body and Soul that is left over. When Someone with a strong heart loses their, well, heart basically.

Last edited:

brianweaver

you know it could be both a sequel and a prequel there could be two story's in the game that would tie everything together. have you thought about time travel that would make since with all the stuff that you guys uncovered

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
How can you be so sure that it's the past? If you ever remember the KH poem, and Master Yen Sid's book, it says the end of a journey is the beginning of another, and vica versa. Plus, Riku doesn't wield that type of keyblade until KH2, in KH1, with the power of the darkness, he has the keyblade that can open hearts (Its name has escaped me) but in KH2, he has "The way of the dawn" meaning after he is locked in the realm of the darkness. Or, basically, he doesn't transform the keyblade into that form until he overcomes his darkness. Therefore, it must be in the future.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That WAS NOT Riku's Keyblade. That was a Keyblade that could open hearts which was formed by the princesses hearts. THEIR Hearts created that Keyblade. And that WAS MOSTLY Ansem who had TAKEN Riku over by that time in the game.

That Keyblade has NO MASTER. the Way Of Dawn had chosen Riku as it's wielder. Probably because Riku chose the In-Between Path. Therefore Riku received the In-Between Keyblade. As that is HIS Keyblade.

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Inner-Demon said:
That WAS NOT Riku's Keyblade. That was a Keyblade that could open hearts which was formed by the princesses hearts. THEIR Hearts created that Keyblade. And that WAS MOSTLY Ansem who had TAKEN Riku over by that time in the game.

That Keyblade has NO MASTER. the Way O Dawn had chosen Riku as it's wielder. Probably because Riku chose the In-Between Path. Therefore Riku received the In-Between Keyblade. As that is HIS Keyblade.

From what I can tell of the keyblade graveyard, each keyblade wielder had one type of keyblade that was personally their own. Mickey's, of course, would be the gold-blade silver-handle kingdom key, and the opposite for Sora. Riku's would be The Way of the Dawn, as you pointed out. That, however, means that it must be after Riku, because the Way of the Dawn is only Riku's, since the graveyard obviously suggest that there's a keyblade for each type of keyblade wielder.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
But those Keyblades EXISTED BEFORE Riku and the others. It once had a TRUE Master who followed the In-Between Path. The Keyblade Obviously chooses a person based on what they have, what path they follow, and what's in their heart and what they can control.

Sora is light, his heart is pretty pure.

Mickey can control Darkness, his heart is strong to the Darkness, and he proved his worth to the Inverted Keyblade by traveling into the World Of Darkness.

Riku chose the In-Between Path, hoping to find light. So Obviously that Keyblade would choose him for the path he followed and what was in his heart. As he is Twilight.

The Kingdom Key, Inverted Key, and Way Of Dawn once had TRUE Masters. Sora and Co. are not MASTERS they are Heroes of Keyblades. Not the Masters.

Savior of Dawn

Inner-Demon said:
But those Keyblades EXISTED BEFORE Riku and the others. It once had a TRUE Master who followed the In-Between Path. The Keyblade Obviously chooses a person based on what they have, what path they follow, and what's in their heart and what they can control.

Sora is light, his heart is pretty pure.

Mickey can control Darkness, his heart is strong to the Darkness, and he proved his worth to the Inverted Keyblade by traveling into the World Of Darkness.

Riku chose the In-Between Path, hoping to find light. So Obviously that Keyblade would choose him for the path he followed and what was in his heart. As he is Twilight.

The Kingdom Key, Inverted Key, and Way Of Dawn once had TRUE Masters. Sora and Co. are not MASTERS they are Heroes of Keyblades. Not the Masters.

If so, then explain why there are hundreds of other types of keyblades. It seems that at a time, there's only three, yet there are hundreds upon hundreds of keyblades in the keyblade graveyard, with those three in the middle of it. Perhaps referring to the last wielders of the keyblade. The keyblade is a single thing, but it changes form, and there are many of them, each fitting the heart of the person who wields it.

That, and Sora isn't that pure. The purest keyblade wielder you could have would be Kairi, since she has no darkness in her heart.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
As I've explained before, those Millions of Keyblades are False. They are without Keychains, wthout purpose. I feel they were created by the Darkness to serve in the Keyblade War. Possibly Xehanort created them. Maybe even Ienzo, who I believe to be the TRUE Keyblade Master of the Present.

Those Keyblades are what causes that world (which I believe to be the World Of Darkness in the Beginning) to become so Warped as to the world we see in Kingdom Hearts. Because they were crafted from Darkness, basically they are blasphemy to the TRUE Keyblades.

Savior of Dawn

Inner-Demon said:
As I've explained before, those Millions of Keyblades are False. They are without Keychains, wthout purpose. I feel they were created by the Darkness to serve in the Keyblade War. Possibly Xehanort created them. Maybe even Ienzo, who I believe to be the TRUE Keyblade Master of the Present.

Those Keyblades are what causes that world (which I believe to be the World Of Darkness in the Beginning) to become so Warped as to the world we see in Kingdom Hearts. Because they were crafted from Darkness, basically they are blasphemy to the TRUE Keyblades.

Maybe... But a keychain changes a keyblade's form. There is no explanation of how a keyblade is made, yet alone why, according to you, it should not be darkness. Darkness will always exist, just as light will, so why would the keyblade only exist for otherwise?

And that still doesn't explain why it's in the past. If it is in the past, it's before mickey, sora, or riku wielded the keyblade, but Mickey has had the keyblade ever since Ansem began his experiments, and before he found Xehanort. The only possible way Xehanort could have made those keyblades is to have made them as a child. Plus, there would've been some documentation of the keyblade wars.

That, and the three people in the secret movie are wielding what you call a "False" keyblade, so that must mean they are not true keyblade masters.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Exactly. I don't think they are TRUE Keyblade Masters. And Mickey DID NOT have the Inverted Key before Xehanort showed up. The flash back in Kingdom Hearts II PROVED that. Xehanort was there, doing studies. There is NO proof when Mickey received that Keyblade. Just that he found it while in the World Of Darkness. Which was AFTER Mickey met Ansem and Xehanort.

And the Keychain thing is just for the game. Oblivion in the Secret Ending has NO Keychain. More proof that no Keychain means a false Keyblade. Since the Oblivion is NOT a real Keyblade. And Nomura himself has stated there are only Four Keyblades. Three of which we know, and they all have Keychains.

I just believe a False Keyblade equalls no Keychain. And yes, Darkness will always exist. But Darkness can be used for evil purposes. And who knows what a True Keyblade Master is capable of.

bright_shadow

Website
www.myspace.com
TrancedRiku said:
I'm interested in knowing which world this infamous "Keyblade Graveyard" is in... :D
is it really that infamous? i guess its intriguing but its definitely not a subject with a bad reputation... anyway... maybe sora kairi and riku's name has something to do with something. unless nomura just liked how they sounded lol
sora= sky
kairi= sea
riku= land
maybe their names have some relevance to the keyblades they held. and kairi WAS chosen because the keyblade DID NOT disappear when she was given it. if she wasn't a chosen one it would've just disappeared like it did when Jack Sparrow had sora's for a few seconds..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back