• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the keyblade and hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
Saix once said: "The rage of the keyblade releases those hearts."

The organization was using Sora to gather hearts for Kingdom Hearts. Does that mean only the keyblade can release hearts. If that is so, then how come when any other party member slays a heartless, it also releases a heart?

Oceayo

Maybe the other characters release hearts because it was easier to program the game that way so then they didnt have to change it for characters with keyblades.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Er.....defeated heartless then become the hearts that they were taken from....it has nothing to do with a specific weapon defeating them and most certainly not programming....

Question marks (?) go at the end of questions....

Hanzo

True. Yet think Sora wasn't always angry or in rage but maybe the keyblade I don't know. Yet I think it means that since Saix hated the power of light he called it rage. So light purifies dark making it go away and thus may seem like a banishment for the dark. Saix may have seen things the other way. Dark was good for him and Light was evil. Sora was trying to get rid of the dark and looked at it like it was bad. So thus, the phras comes into play. When Sora uses the keyblade it gets rid of the darkness to release to heart and thus making the dark banish from it.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Er.....defeated heartless then become the hearts that they were taken from....it has nothing to do with a specific weapon defeating them and most certainly not programming....

Question marks (?) go at the end of questions....

~ exactly. as shown in several battle sequences during the game, not only the keyblade can release hearts.

shadywinters

Awards

The organization was using Sora to gather hearts for Kingdom Hearts. Does that mean only the keyblade can release hearts. If that is so, then how come when any other party member slays a heartless, it also releases a heart?

That's because there job is to vanquish the Heartles and release the hearts, what they didn't no was that they were helping collect hearts for the villians. As u can see, when any ally uses there weapon 2 slay a heartless, the heart is realeased. So Sora's weapon is just the main weapon that can do more than just release hearts.:wub:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!

I'm noit entirely sure why but it is true, This was why Roxas was so overly important to him, They called him the Key of Destiny for that very reason...

True. Yet think Sora wasn't always angry or in rage but maybe the keyblade I don't know. Yet I think it means that since Saix hated the power of light he called it rage. So light purifies dark making it go away and thus may seem like a banishment for the dark. Saix may have seen things the other way. Dark was good for him and Light was evil. Sora was trying to get rid of the dark and looked at it like it was bad. So thus, the phras comes into play. When Sora uses the keyblade it gets rid of the darkness to release to heart and thus making the dark banish from it.
I do kind of agree with this, I think yes the keyblade slayes the darkness the not heart... I think this be the case because like MX said "A heart overtaken by darkness cannot weild the keyblade." Which means the keyblade is a weapon of light. So I believe the keyblade takes the darkness out of ones heart, (I'm talking KK here).

My other thought is kind of what the org wanted to do... And that is they wanted to trouble Sora and confuse him, In turn they did... I'm rembering the clip from final Mix how Saiix is talking to Xemnas...

Saix: I told Sora. I told him to keep defeating the heartless.
Xemnas: Well done. You did not just hurt him, but also threw his heart into confusion. Yes, This will gain us many hearts. Now Sora is confused and hesitant. In the depths of confusion he will begin to even hate himself... And in attempt to shake off the confusion, he will continue on more determined than before.

I really think it's both these reasons tied in together. So yes to sum up what I've said the keyblade slayes the darkness then the heart goes to KH which is what the org wants. Cause as Sora said "Kingdom Hearts is light"

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
That's because there job is to vanquish the Heartles and release the hearts, what they didn't no was that they were helping collect hearts for the villians. As u can see, when any ally uses there weapon 2 slay a heartless, the heart is realeased. So Sora's weapon is just the main weapon that can do more than just release hearts.:wub:

If hearts are released by those intending to release them, why couldn't the Org. do it themselves? Why did they need the keyblade? When they had Roxas, they realized he had the keyblade and sent him on "heart-collecting" quests. If they thought only the keyblade could do what they wanted, then what was the use of sending Axel, Saix, and Xigbar with him?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
If hearts are released by those intending to release them, why couldn't the Org. do it themselves? Why did they need the keyblade? When they had Roxas, they realized he had the keyblade and sent him on "heart-collecting" quests. If they thought only the keyblade could do what they wanted, then what was the use of sending Axel, Saix, and Xigbar with him?

OMG, this is not Organization V! They were players chosen for the demo!

Anyway.......

What you just stated is way too much evidence going against the Organization thinking that only the keyblade can release those hearts. They did try and get them for themselves.

TwoAcross

Maybe only hearts released with the Keyblade actually go to Kingdom Hearts, but hearts released with other weapons go somewhere else, like the Realm of Darkness maybe?

KeybladeBandit

There is an easy and simple explanation to this.

The other party members could release hearts, because they were affiliated with Sora, and in turn, they were affiliated with the Keyblade. Sora has a deep connection with his friends, as we already saw in the original Kingdom Hearts, and he is also the Keyblade master. So these connections could possibly transfer the power to his fellow party members.

That's one theory, or we could just say that the party members didnt release the hearts at all. We never saw actual proof...

And yet another thing: its a video game. Not everyting is going to make perfect sense ;], if we always focused on the little details we could be here for hours speculating, but its really not going to make much of a difference XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back