• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ the keybearers of legend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ do any of you remember the ansem report that talks about the legend that says one keyblade master saved the world, while another said he wrought chaos and ruin upon it? well, i think that the storyline of bbs is that legend. i also believe that terra, ven, and aqua's master is the one who the legend speaks of saving the worlds and master xehanort is the one who wrought chaos and ruin on them.
~ *cracks a whip* DISCUSS!

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Been talked about, and yes, that's a popular theory. Another theory is that Terra has a twin, the DS, and that twin is the one we see conversing with Malificent. Therefore,

Terra = Save World
DS = Chaos

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Been talked about, and yes, that's a popular theory. Another theory is that Terra has a twin, the DS, and that twin is the one we see conversing with Malificent. Therefore,

Terra = Save World
DS = Chaos
That would explain why there was confusion as to what really went down with the keyblade master.
Though I'd hate to see him with a twin, that would make sense. Technically, they'd both be right.
>.>

IDK.
You'd think MX would be a greater threat then DS though.
Maybe MX and VAT's master having relations if anything?

WAIT
I FORGOTTT
There hasnt been family relations in KH, like, ever

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
That would explain why there was confusion as to what really went down with the keyblade master.
Though I'd hate to see him with a twin, that would make sense. Technically, they'd both be right.
>.>

IDK.
You'd think MX would be a greater threat then DS though.
Maybe MX and VAT's master having relations if anything?

WAIT
I FORGOTTT
There hasnt been family relations in KH, like, ever

First time for everything.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
My first time happened on a playground!

I'd rather not see family relations.
IDKY.
A therapist would prolly say its because I have difficulty with family stablity
xDDD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Twins would be cool, but Nomura doesn't like family connections.

And isn't DS kinda short to be Terra's twin?

It would be cool if they were the ones who caused that legend to spread around, but I feel that there has been more conflict with the Keyblade and the trust of the worlds longer than 10 years. I think though that this game is gonna be a part of that legends influence.

A

Audo

Pretty lame if the "legend" took place less than a year before it was told to Xehanort/Ansem...

DaisyDuck

Well maybe it's like a legend/prophacy. Someone from BBS is the Keybearer that brought desctruction because something that happened in BBS led up to the creation of the Heartless and Sora is the Keybearer who'll save the world.

LiD

>.> i would like thinki on the line that Terra brought chaos, and Ven Saved the worlds
but idk, its a pretty dull thought, since i have no proof on why this would, or happened

Box_ghost

Nomura doesn't like using family connections. Would YOU use something you don't like using where you need to? Because I wouldn't.

Without repeating yourself, I can spout off a few people DS could be:

A New Person. [GASP] I know it sounds strange, but it's actually possible for us to get a new character.
Young Xehanort. This isn't Dragonball Z. Fusion isn't necessarily a requirement here.
A clone. Though I doubt this option, it is still certainly possible.
Terra+[Insert person/people here]. While technically possible, I don't believe for a second.

Family connections are SO far down the list, that it'd be a shame to use them when we have 2 WAY better excuses.

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
It'd be really ironic if they started bringing a family element into KH considering Sora obviously doesn't give a shit about his parents.

LiD

You're not catching the point are you?

lol no i don't think he does,
maybe he just wants his posts up

but =/ i would die (not really)
if they would try to throw in a family element
to star warsy for me

MX: Terra i am your father
Terra: You killed my father
MX: No terra i am your father!
Terra: NOOOOOo..wait..wait..aren't i supposed to have a twin sister?
MX: oh..oh.. hold on
*splits into two*
DS: Terra i am your twin brother
Terra: oh okay...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
If anything I'm backing your point up with mine. Even you can even call mine a point. Just something I'd hope fans would notice if they DID do that.

LiD

If anything I'm backing your point up with mine. Even you can even call mine a point. Just something I'd hope fans would notice if they DID do that.

what that sora doesn't care about his parents..or mother?
how do you know thats true?.
His world was basically destroyed in the first game
He didn't say Parents i don't care about you
so im gunna make a wish and hope our world gets destroyed
no

In the first game, his world got destroyed and he ended up in Traverse Town,
At the end of the first game, DI was brought back, but sora didn't go, he didn't talk to his parents

in the second game his Return to DI was at the end of the game..so we didn 't hear what it said to his parents

assuming they talked, even then, his parent probably forgot about him like everyone else did for that year, there memorys came back when he was awoken

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
The fact that he seemed to care far more about Kairi, Riku, and even Tidus, Wakka and Selphie said it all for me. His world was destroyed, and no tears for his parents at all? As soon as he found out Riku and Kairi were alright, he was super cheerful again. He was even happy to "see" Tidus Wakka and Selphie in CoM. Sure they're his best friends, but considering how young he was I can't help but feel that unless his parents treated him like crap he doesn't seem to care enough about them.

LiD

The fact that he seemed to care far more about Kairi, Riku, and even Tidus, Wakka and Selphie said it all for me. His world was destroyed, and no tears for his parents at all? As soon as he found out Riku and Kairi were alright, he was super cheerful again. He was even happy to "see" Tidus Wakka and Selphie in CoM. Sure they're his best friends, but considering how young he was I can't help but feel that unless his parents treated him like crap he doesn't seem to care enough about them.

Im unsure, but i don't think he know his world got destroyed. untill some point toward the end of the game.
He was looking for Riku and Kairi, because he knew or atleast thought they got off the island,
and when he woke up in a strange world he wondered where they were..Notice how he wasn't looking for Tidus and them
In CoM, its just his memory,im pretty sure Noruma didn't want to draw or even think about the parents of Sora..just for a small role, it wouldn't be big enough to even try to put them in to a side game.
And even ur saying this about Sora then what about Riku?..
Riku was just concered about kairi in the first game..why not his parents

you are thinking way to deep into the family thing, Sora really had no time to see his parents, sense he was off saving worlds and looking for friends..Yet he knew at the end of the 1st game everyone on the island would be back to normal.minus him and riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back