• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Xion's identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Oh you don't want the full name released okay.

Go ahead! It's like the last thread, everyone brings new knowledge to the table.

Unless you figure it out, in which case, keep it to yourself until the big reveal.

Angel

If Audo knew who Kendra was, this clue would cause a field day.

Kingdom_Key.png

Fuyu

The "Key", keyblade?
Sora killed a (female)vampire at Halloweentown with his keyblade?

You can probably tell that I know nothing about Buffy the Vampire Slayer..

Angel

The "Key", keyblade?
Sora killed a (female)vampire at Halloweentown with his keyblade?

You can probably tell that I know nothing about Buffy the Vampire Slayer..

Yes, the Keyblade fits in somehow.

And no. This theory has NOTHING to do with vampires.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Once again that still makes no sense. Since when are keyblade people. What does that have to do with being slayn?
I'd like to point out that no one has ever stated that the Key blade isn't a person. For all anyone knows the keyblade and it's keychains could be materialised forms of a persons soul. In fact from what we've seen that could be a very real possibility. :/

She comes back from the dead or is a copy of someone else? She isn't really dead at all? She's a Slayer? She was in a live action Scooby Doo movie?

Honestly Bman, I have no idea where you're going with this.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
M'k I'm sorry to say this, but this thread is a dud. I mean look at it, Audo used "KH" pictures, something almost everony on this site has seen at least once. But you are using junk from a show which many peole have not seen. So either use some more KH related pics or don't expect many people to even try to guess this theory of yours.

Fuyu

Once again that still makes no sense. Since when are keyblade people. What does that have to do with being slayn?
If it has been implied that "slayn" has something to do with Xions indentity, please quote for me?
Since nobodies were people? Keyblades have been created from promises and things like that, and it has plenty of shapes. In the end, KH is not reality, its imagination, theres no real rules = theres plenty of possibilities.

And Xion is "special".

And once again, remind you, just a guess. With a smiley. That can not be taken seriously.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
If it has been implied that "slayn" has something to do with Xions indentity, please quote for me?

Sure but, the only time anything close to the word slayn has been used in a conversation is when they spoke of her having to be erased. Though we don't even know what erased means so that isn't even concrete.

Since nobodies were people? Keyblades have been created from promises and things like that, and it has plenty of shapes. In the end, KH is not reality, its imagination, theres no real rules = theres plenty of possibilities.

Yes nobodies were human at one point. Keyblades are not made from promises. Keychains are made from memories. Kingdom Hearts does have rules and limitations for those rules that even the expectations apply to.

And Xion is "special".

Xion is a "Special Nobody" Which is not a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back