• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Xion's identity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, seeing as Roxas is the other side of Sora's heart and somehow it could be implied that Sora has something to do with Vens heart, therefore his nobody looking like Ven, possibly you are implying that Aqua's heart is somehow involved?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Well, seeing as Roxas is the other side of Sora's heart and somehow it could be implied that Sora has something to do with Vens heart, therefore his nobody looking like Ven, possibly you are implying that Aqua's heart is somehow involved?

.....maybe....;P

which reminds me:

sora.jpg

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Oh! I totally know it. Roxas' heart (which you implied he has one, I might add) which has a connection to Ven (hence his appearance), has another side, those of Ven's memories, which are that of Aquas. I love my nonsense theories.

Angel

Oh! I totally know it. Roxas' heart (which you implied he has one, I might add) which has a connection to Ven (hence his appearance), has another side, those of Ven's memories, which are that of Aquas. I love my nonsense theories.

teehee, shut up and walk, dear

jk

but yupyupyup. (in a way)

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Okay so basically. Roxas had an imprint from the Ven side of Sora's heart. Then when Ven's memories were going back to Sora. The memories of Aqua created Xion as they were returning to Sora. So that's why aqua looks the way she does. Oh and Kairi's connected because she purified Sora's heart which is why the memories came back.

Angel

205pmhf.jpg

haha, another hint.

and those of you who think that Sora was just a heart should maybe think again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back