• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora88

Cept I remember Nomura saying Ven isn't Roxas and he's a new character.

unless he led you to believe something that he said was real but in actuaal fact was true and what he said was just a lie for all we know he could be reading this thread as we speak laughing at us!!!

Driveshaft23

Okay, I don't understand what the last post said.... translate please?

And what if Ven's relationship has to do with Kairi? As far as we know, VAT are chasing the PoH right? They want MX and he's supposedly after them, so Terra tells them to chase the light, the light in the PoH. Kairi is one of these princesses. What if Ven went to get her, because we know SRK are alive, and while Sora had Kairi's heart in him, he received memories of Ven, thus creating Roxas when he struck himself with the heart unlocker. Eh? Sounds like a long shot, I know.

A

Audo

New Clue:
091.jpg

A

Audo

The clue is for your own interpretation. Though, there is only really one way in which it truly connects.
But I shall not spread light upon it, you must venture out for it yourself.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Umm, DiZ held Namine at keyblade point and forced her to the station of awakening where he raped her and she gave birth to Ven? Seriously, you should seek professional help Kris, your a little messed up. But seriously now, can you at least clarify if the Belle and Beast image is supposed to represent the station of awakening?

A

Audo

This is starting to be like a game show quiz.
I hate those D:
xD. What's the problem, SA? Bad at gameshows? xDDDDD

Umm, DiZ held Namine at keyblade point and forced her to the station of awakening where he raped her and she gave birth to Ven? Seriously, you should seek professional help Kris, your a little messed up.
So close. Yet not close enough.

Awards
The fact that the Stations are designed as those for the Princesses of Heart is not a coincidence. It probably has something to do with Ven, that I can agree on. So in other words, Ven is somehow connected to Sora's Dive to the Heart.

But the Princesses hearts were also in the Dark Keyblade, which, I guess, is how the clue is supposed to tie in. Meaning that because Ven is connected to the Princesses, he has something to do with the Dark Keyblade.

Namine saying "You won't disappear, you'll be whole" yadda yadda... eh. Maybe something to do with Sora striking himself with the dark keyblade earlier, dunno.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Firstly, game show's are for old, grumpy people with nothing better to do than shout at a television. The young generation prefers to starve on a deserted island for a month to earn our prizes. Secondly, Deep dive? Station of Awakening? Can't you give us Some kind of clue?

Maybe... Your saying... That... Ven was erased, which somehow joined him and Sora together, the Ven part of him is the voice we 'hear' in the station of awakening, where the other side of Sora's heart, the part deep down, has a voice. Then Sora wound up using the dark keyblade, which freed all the hearts he possessed, as well as whatever part of Ven was inside him, that part of Ven created Roxas, and Namine discovers that when she manipulates Sora's memories. Is that at ALL what your trying to convey here?

Last edited:

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
Just reposting to make sure it's seen, NOT a double post.

Maybe... Your saying... That... Ven was erased, which somehow joined him and Sora together, the Ven part of him is the voice we 'hear' in the station of awakening, where the other side of Sora's heart, the part deep down, has a voice. Then Sora wound up using the dark keyblade, which freed all the hearts he possessed, as well as whatever part of Ven was inside him, that part of Ven created Roxas, and Namine discovers that when she manipulates Sora's memories. Is that at ALL what your trying to convey here?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
The fact that the Stations are designed as those for the Princesses of Heart is not a coincidence. It probably has something to do with Ven, that I can agree on. So in other words, Ven is somehow connected to Sora's Dive to the Heart.

But the Princesses hearts were also in the Dark Keyblade, which, I guess, is how the clue is supposed to tie in. Meaning that because Ven is connected to the Princesses, he has something to do with the Dark Keyblade.

Namine saying "You won't disappear, you'll be whole" yadda yadda... eh. Maybe something to do with Sora striking himself with the dark keyblade earlier, dunno.

You beat me too it.

In bbs VAT are also searching for the PoH. But if belle is a clue she can be involved with the dark keyblade.

A

Audo

You guys are taking the clues too literally.
Or... maybe you guys aren't taking the clues literal enough?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You and your mind games Kris, it's annoying, provocative and adorable at the same time <3

... You mysterious jackass. I'm going to hate you if the theory is another joke.

If you know him good enough you'd know he isn't kidding about this.
I would have deleted this ages ago if it were a joke...or would I have? ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back