• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I was saying that maybe if Ven is being held captive somewhere, he could have synthesized the Heart Unlocker.

How does that make sense?
You'd need BoPL for that to be possible, and Ven being captive wouldn't do much for that assumption.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
You guys are too much. :3
And yeah. The precedent thread has already begun work. Here's another hint though:
img335.jpg

Hm, now i gott try and think back to what she was saying in that scene.

"You may not remember me, And i may not remember you, But i promise we will meet again"

Something among those lines.

Why is it that whenever a character is about to spill some juicy info someone always shuts them up. :$

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
How does that make sense?
You'd need BoPL for that to be possible, and Ven being captive wouldn't do much for that assumption.

What I was trying to say was Ven could be a prisoner somewhere and, that he was the one who made the Heart unlockers out of the Princesses of Hearts pure hearts. Also part of what I was saying was that Ven might be A Being with a Heart of Pure Light but, I abandoned that theory and have moved on.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And there being more the one unlocker hints that Riku didn't make the one he used in KH1 and it was made by Ven? Is that what you're implying as well?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
And there being more the one unlocker hints that Riku didn't make the one he used in KH1 and it was made by Ven? Is that what you're implying as well?

No the Heart Unlocker I was reffering to was the only Heart Unlocker that we currently know of Riku's Heart Unlocker and, No i was not implying that or really anything it was merely an idea that quickly passed through my thoughts. As I already stated I no longer stand by that statement because, I have already found many things that completely disprove it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Isn't it interesting how all it takes is one image and one word and five pages of a thread magically materialize on their own? *smiles*

ROFL

Audo, I think you're the only one here who can get away with a stunt like this. If almost anyone else tried it, they'd get a whole bunch of posts saying, "That's NOT a theory you n00bz!" But when you make the thread, everyone starts theorizing and saying, "ZOMG! What is he trying to TELL US??"

Here's another hint though:
img335.jpg

I'm not really sure about the connection between Ven and the Heart Unlocker, but I do think I see a connection between Ven and this picture. DiZ is holding back Namine because he wants her erased, so is this related to Ven asking Aqua to erase him?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not really sure about the connection between Ven and the Heart Unlocker, but I do think I see a connection between Ven and this picture. DiZ is holding back Namine because he wants her erased, so is this related to Ven asking Aqua to erase him?

Actually DiZ was dragging Namine into a corridor of darkness because she was telling Roxas too much and, that would have ruined his plans. If DiZ wanted to "erase" as you put it, Namine he would have left her with the Organization who would have eliminated her. DiZ needed Namine to restore Sora's memories.

[EDIT]

Also, most of us don't even know what the term "erase" means yet.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Actually DiZ was dragging Namine into a corridor of darkness because she was telling Roxas too much and, that would have ruined his plans. If DiZ wanted to "erase" as you put it, Namine he would have left her with the Organization who would have eliminated her. DiZ needed Namine to restore Sora's memories.

DiZ did want her to restore Sora's memories, but after that he says to Riku, "First, we must dispose of Namine. She did a splendid job with Sora's memories, but it's high time she disappeared. Roxas isn't the only one who wasn't meant to exist."

He was trying to stop her from talking to Roxas, but he was also hoping to get rid of her shortly afterwards.

A

Audo

ROFL

Audo, I think you're the only one here who can get away with a stunt like this. If almost anyone else tried it, they'd get a whole bunch of posts saying, "That's NOT a theory you n00bz!" But when you make the thread, everyone starts theorizing and saying, "ZOMG! What is he trying to TELL US??"
I know, eh? It's like Sora's Mom = Xion all over again. ;]

Ren

adios motherfucker
you made me read 7 pages of this crap and i still don't know what the hell you're trying to say D':

Cyypher100

i think im understanding what your trying to say Audo....but i can't put my thoughts into words...but i think i get it...;P

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Dude this is like when the first trailer for KH2 came out....just way,way,way,way,way less fact driven.

EDIT: Oh EVEN BETTER: the thirteen point graph theory. That was great...good times, good times.

God, i hope not. Poor Sora in KH1 - there aint enough room inside him for all those hearts! his, kairis, now Ven's?
It was a WTF moment for everyone involved.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
please audo please. tell us! are you trying to make us turn out to be the 'them' in coded. and in this case you need to return and tell us where the hell your going with this!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I can't figure it out.

Dark keyblade, Diz capturing Namine, what does it have to do with Ven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back