• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm thinking that the bottom pieces are related to Xehanort/Ansem SoD. I'm going for either Ansem SoD or Apprentice Xehanort.

And I actually think that the Keyblade aren't just used specifically to eliminate Heartless/Nobodies/Unbirth, I think that just comes with the package in the sense that the weapon's strong enough to kill them.

Like how Riku's weapon in KH1 and earlier in KH2 was Soul Eater; It wasn't a Keyblade but I'm sure it was strong enough to eliminate Heartless (And some nobodies like Land of Dragons).

I'm probably saying obvious things though.

A

Audo

recom30.jpg

puzzlenew2.jpg

You're at the final stretch. Soon this charade will be over. And then what?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Another clue, hm?

Okay, I'm going to say that Vexen (Or rather, his Somebody) was experimenting the Unbirth?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Okay, I'm guessing Vexen in line with Riku and DS is supposed to hint at something about Replcas?

Does Xion go in that small empty space?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
HA! I KNEW IT WAS ALL AN ACT OF YOURS AUDO! WAT I TELL YA!

mm.. maybe he represents Repliku?

AzzurroRainrebor

Aqua still has yet to be introduced in that puzzle. Also, I am really starting to see a Replica connection. It would also seem that the central pieces of the puzzle will be most important.....whatever....♫do♪dodo ♫do♪do♫do♪ do♪do♫← ...me drifting slowly into insanity.....lols???

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
wow a keyblade wielder must be very old to have that many memories.

and no it's not lols stop trolling dammit! ! ;~;

EDIT: omgod.. watching RMB, i act and sound and look a lot like hinamori o__o well at least in real life.hard to be like that on the internet :D

Last edited:

AzzurroRainrebor

In the first column, second row Mickey has a Keychain. So does MX, in the first. The third puzzle piece in that column(first in row 3) is the scene where DS appears...GASP!.....with a Keyblade!! ... a dark Keyblade?...two Keyblades?..dual wielding!!= MX?!...(joke,bolded part maybe) Column 1, fourth row..I can't see that one that well...is that DS's Keyblade or Terra super-duper morphing Keyblade?....I'm guessing it's DS's since that seems to be this column's theme. Fifth row, 1st column, this is where I'm lost; that's DS...and? Last...Ansem....whatever....... Xehanort is DS?

Don't take the bolded parts too seriously...

AzzurroRainrebor

I keep watching the video on Youtube, the secret ending thingy. Is that place supposed to be Castle Oblivion with the "heart-like" shape over it (I still refuse to call that a Kingdom Hearts until I know for sure)? ....By the way, I doubt it, I'm now officially resorting to "screaming out guesses"...LOL...a little humor I guess; it would seem we all need it right now...

EDIT: Audo's statement following the last hint seems to be, in itself, a riddle.....or so it would seem...I'm taking a break.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh yeah, in the final mix+ secret ending, there's a place that looks manmade, like a jail cell or tower..

omgod, i can't believe MX could like, change the land o__o so cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back