• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Hmmm. Well, then. I don't know why but something tells me that MX is their master... maybe that's just a gut instinct.
Think about this clearly. We know VAT's master sent VAT to find out and chase after MX and his student before they carry out their plan. So why would MX send his own stduents to chase after himself? Doesn't make sense. We know VAT's master has not been revealed yet so who they are still remains a mystery. MX can't be him.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Think about this clearly. We know VAT's master sent VAT to find out and chase after MX and his student before they carry out their plan. So why would MX send his own stduents to chase after himself? Doesn't make sense. We know VAT's master has not been revealed yet so who they are still remains a mystery. MX can't be him.

Mhm. I've not been thinking clearly about all this stuff, with other things clogging my mind. You understand.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It does look like they're connected...

Maybe the last line is talking about the Apprentice Xehanort to AtW? Since it shows Xemnas, Master Xehanort and Ansem, maybe that's what he means.

AzzurroRainrebor

Perhaps, all the places in which the characters or events occur in the puzzle pieces and how they are related in their positions on the puzzle. We need a bit more order in solving these things. ALL FOR TEAMWORK, say AYE!!!!!!!!!! ...whatever...lol?

EDIT: Just an addendum..............

Everyone knows by now, I hope, that the Keyblades in BbS were not used to thwart the Heartless and Nobodies right? Okay so that Keyblade in the first puzzle piece....it belonged to MX.......for what? (were all thinking, "duh, Unbirths"....but......???)

For that matter, what are the Keyblades in BbS used for exactly? This could contribute to the enigma of why some don't have Keychains, yet →someDO or MAY....why?.....get the picture?

Last edited:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Keyblades in KH1 and KH2 are used for other things besides beating Heartless and Nobodies. So I don't think functionality matters much. The only difference between them being that the ones in BBS beat Unbirths.

AzzurroRainrebor

No, I'm definitely not negating that fact Zeagal. But the Keyblades functionality for those "other things" all tied in to the thwarting of Heartless and Nobodies.

The doors and everything else were the main idea but it all had to do with Heartless and later, Nobodies....

Zeagal

Lick It Good
The same concept should be able to be applied to the Unbirths imo unless there is a major shift in KH law between BBS and KH1.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think the second to the bottom row is about riku dark suite, or DS dark suite, dark suites?

w/e, ima go back to watching RMB.

AzzurroRainrebor

I am wondering why are people just randomly screaming out guesses...lol...instead of trying to think about one piece of the puzzle at a time..lol!

Anyway, about the Keyblades, I think MX's Keyblade, when it became the ''dark-colored'' orb is one of the few Keys of the era that had the power of the KH1:KH2 Keyblades. You know the" Keyblades with the Keychains". I might even say that the trio's Keyblades are fake seeing that MX broke Ven's. He also "froze" Ven in a way that doesn't look like the ice from blizzard spells. Ven looked more like he was in a state of petrification reminiscent of the " petrify" status ailment in the FF series. Petrification?...hmmm

Lastly, I think he knows the Unbirths' weakness, seeing how Ven was dealt with, I think at least Ven, is an Unbirth; MX can control or stop them, this could be the result of the more refined Keyblade with a keychain....which could further mean he is a "true master" or something...help me with this one.

I almost forget to add that with his Keyblade in the orb form opened a Heart-like shape in the sky (yes, I said Heart-like shape, because I am not sure it is what we think it is)...

EDIT: another Addendum...

When MX and DS disappears, yada, yada, yada...something bad will happen. Did he open a gateway, pack up, and leave. ....through the gateway....this is extremely "iffy"

Last edited:

Pratiko

Awards
I am wondering why are people just randomly screaming out guesses...lol...instead of trying to think about one piece of the puzzle at a time..lol!

Because we can.

Anyway, about the Keyblades, I think MX's Keyblade, when it became the ''dark-colored'' orb is one of the few Keys of the era that had the power of the KH1:KH2 Keyblades. You know the" Keyblades with the Keychains". I might even say that the trio's Keyblades are fake seeing that MX broke Ven's. He also "froze" Ven in a way that doesn't look like the ice from blizzard spells. Ven looked more like he was in a state of petrification reminiscent of the " petrify" status ailment in the FF series. Petrification?...hmmm

If they're Wielders, why would they use "fake" Keyblades?

Lastly, I think he knows the Unbirths' weakness, seeing how Ven was dealt with, I think at least Ven, is an Unbirth; MX can control or stop them, this could be the result of the more refined Keyblade with a keychain.

He may know they're weakness, but Terra was partially frozen, just like Ven was.

I almost forget to add his Keyblade in the orb form opened a Heart-like shape in the sky (yes, I said Heart-like shape, because I am not sure it is what we think it is)...

It's Kingdom Hearts, not a m00n.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back