• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
actually, the pic is fine, xd...
the door thing, yeah, I can imagine it inside of my head. Odd, though... where was what I'm looking for... ah, yes...

20zu4iw.jpg

Like that?
Well, that's the KH from KH1... do you guys think what I'm thinking?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
xemnas umm,,,

does that just relate to xehanort and all that?
or ansem, you know cuz the anagram.

Pratiko

Awards
Well, I've thought and learned that:

-Unbirths don't have Hearts
-Unbirths can't have memories because they don't have Hearts or haven't had Hearts (unlike Nobodies)
-Unbirths's Symbol is like a Card of Memories from CO and a Heart.
-The "Un" adds a negative connotation.
-The "X" on the Heart shape could represent Memories.
-The Heart in the Symbol is empty.

So, I thought that, as I said in another thread, the "Un" could be hinting the opposite from Memories. Memories already happened, they're contrary is what's yet to come, Fate. What's yet to come, are Heartless and Nobodies. Then I come to a hole, since I cannot say that Unbirths NEED to disappear for Heartless and Nobodies to appear. If they do need to disappear, I'd say Kingdom Hearts would have something to do with their extinction. Hence Kingdom Hearts and Unbirths not having Hearts.

That.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
so unbirths are dreams?
like nightmares people had turned into monsters that invaded peopls hearts?

Pratiko

Awards
well, if it's Nomura we're talking about, it could mean Unbirths are born from taking a shit. Nomura smokes a lot, afterall..

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
How is taking a shit related to sleep? xD

they say when you first wake up, youre muscles are relaxed. well, after a huge stress-filled shit, arent you relieved/relaxed after? see, they are connected

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Omigosh I swear Audo if your theory has anything to do with shit...seriously saying things like that up there isn't even related to any clues.

Pratiko

Awards
they say when you first wake up, youre muscles are relaxed. well, after a huge stress-filled shit, arent you relieved/relaxed after? see, they are connected

well, Max explained the scinetifical way of it. I would have said something like: "Nomura brings stuff up as he works", or smthing.

edit:

@ zeagal

trying to figure out the clues is pointless right now, it's just shots in the dark, since Audo is thinking of the pictures as far away from a concrete way. So, they could mean that Unbirths are frogs, if he wished to think so. Ofc he doesn't, though.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Ladies, ladies dont fight. Theres plenty of me to go around.

Just because this theory is incredibly vague and hard doesnt mean we have to argue about who isnt doing what.
No one wins when we fight. (by the way Zeagal wins because he's right.)
Back to it guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back