• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe pleasee?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why not! at least some of us! like zeagal! yeah! please love us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and infinity boy!
and ken!
Who the fuck is Ken?

Anyway, I'm going to bed, and most likely won't be on until Monday. Have fun. ;]

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Eh, he can have a night off, just as long as he gives us another clue eventually.
but but i need to know if im right or wrong!
I know, they're so cute <3
i know!!! it was my first pairing i fell in love with. took away my virginity in fanfics. and is my first OTP.
man i love cloti!!!<333!
Who the fuck is Ken?
r u serious u don't know the epicness god that is Ken?! ;~;KEN! KENN!! KEN!!!!!!!!!!
ken is god, jesus, ur son! :( and he's like reallyyy hot.........
and he's like uber cool and hot :O
and he's a good artist :p
like reallyyyyy good.
u know what, ima write an essay on him.
Anyway, I'm going to bed, and most likely won't be on until Monday. Have fun. ;]
no please nooooooo...monday is like two fucking days away!!!!!! ;~;
wait nevermind it's sunday..
WAIT THAT IS TWO DAYS AWAY! DAMN!
please no audo please no no no pleaseeeeeeee... ;~;

A

Audo

r u serious u don't know the epicness god that is Ken?! ;~;KEN! KENN!! KEN!!!!!!!!!!
ken is god, jesus, ur son! :( and he's like reallyyy hot.........
and he's like uber cool and hot :O
and he's a good artist :p
like reallyyyyy good.
u know what, ima write an essay on him.
He sounds rather overrated.

no please nooooooo...monday is like two fucking days away!!!!!! ;~;
wait nevermind it's sunday..
WAIT THAT IS TWO DAYS AWAY! DAMN!
please no audo please no no no pleaseeeeeeee... ;~;
That's how it's going to be.

VensMemories

Somewhere fighting for something beautiful.
So the next hint is a Xemnas pic. How this?
anubiixemnas.jpg

:lol: Jk how about this one?

truexemnas_2.jpg

Awards
This is kinda stupid that people are trying to figure out someone's theory! I'm sure it's a good one, but it's not like it's actually from Nomura or anything.

Allister Rose

French Lover
[SIZE=+3]the "key" to the unbirths[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]-picture theory-[/SIZE]​

HINT ONE (07-01-09)
Master_Xehanort__s_Keyblade_by_GunZcon.png

HINT TWO (07-01-09)
CO.jpg

HINT THREE (07-01-09)
r6vluxl6.jpg

HINT FOUR (07-02-09)
op_130.jpg

HINT FIVE (07-03-09)
theoryimagenewnew.jpg

HINT SIX (07-04-09)
943347_20081009_790screen003.jpg

HINT SEVEN (07-05-09)
another.jpg

HINT EIGHT (07-o6-09)
recom14.jpg

Discuss.

ok hint #1, the picture of MX's keyblade, i believe is a keyblade similar to the one that unlock's people's heart. like how sora unlocked his heart so he could free kairi's. i believe the keyblade can create unbirths in the same way the heaart unlocker keyblade can create heartless (depending on how it's used)

hint#2 i haveno idea....

hint#3
Zeagal already told me it's to show TAV starring at there master, so he must be a key to the unbirths in some way. how? maybe he discovered them. well idk...about this one myself, i kinda need a better explanation to hint#2.

Hint#4 Riku running off in CO going against ansem within his heart. maybe the realtionship is similar, just like hwo riku is going to fight Ansem in his heart. Maybe DS is doing something similar but not fighting him.....this one seems realted to hint#2, so again this one ismost likely wrong.

hint#5 the trailer where MX splits into two and the second half is DS. that hint is a bit mroe obvious i believe. IN some way DS is the other half of MX. Or maybe just to show the same thing in hint#4. that he can do the same thing within his heart.

Hint#6 melificent talking to Terra next to aurora. i think this is the scene where melificent introduces BwHoPL to terra, and terra makes an evil smirk on his face. i cant remember what i thought for this one...hmm...oh well i'll remember soon

hint#7 xemnas typing "another" , the password are composed of all apprentices real names. so xehanort typed in another. maybe he realized he isnt really xehanort and typed that in. or xehanort spells out another without the X.i had this theory that Xehanort is a man of the person being controlled and passses on to the next person and becomes the new xehanort. like master xehanort is trying to fullfill complete possession over DS and then later on Terra. or maybe Ds failed and the next oen had to be terra...idk, this one seems really off for some reason.

hint#8 marluxia holding a traverse town card....i got nothing....

i think i got this all completely wrong though...

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
ok hint #1, the picture of MX's keyblade, i believe is a keyblade similar to the one that unlock's people's heart. like how sora unlocked his heart so he could free kairi's. i believe the keyblade can create unbirths in the same way the heaart unlocker keyblade can create heartless (depending on how it's used)

hint#2 i haveno idea....

hint#3
Zeagal already told me it's to show TAV starring at there master, so he must be a key to the unbirths in some way. how? maybe he discovered them. well idk...about this one myself, i kinda need a better explanation to hint#2.

Hint#4 Riku running off in CO going against ansem within his heart. maybe the realtionship is similar, just like hwo riku is going to fight Ansem in his heart. Maybe DS is doing something similar but not fighting him.....this one seems realted to hint#2, so again this one ismost likely wrong.

hint#5 the trailer where MX splits into two and the second half is DS. that hint is a bit mroe obvious i believe. IN some way DS is the other half of MX. Or maybe just to show the same thing in hint#4. that he can do the same thing within his heart.

Hint#6 melificent talking to Terra next to aurora. i think this is the scene where melificent introduces BwHoPL to terra, and terra makes an evil smirk on his face. i cant remember what i thought for this one...hmm...oh well i'll remember soon

hint#7 xemnas typing "another" , the password are composed of all apprentices real names. so xehanort typed in another. maybe he realized he isnt really xehanort and typed that in. or xehanort spells out another without the X.i had this theory that Xehanort is a man of the person being controlled and passses on to the next person and becomes the new xehanort. like master xehanort is trying to fullfill complete possession over DS and then later on Terra. or maybe Ds failed and the next oen had to be terra...idk, this one seems really off for some reason.

hint#8 marluxia holding a traverse town card....i got nothing....

i think i got this all completely wrong though...
If you're wrong you've still done a really good job.

What scene is hint 7 from because there was a scene in days where Xion is typing on a computer like that.

Allister Rose

French Lover
If you're wrong you've still done a really good job.

What scene is hint 7 from because there was a scene in days where Xion is typing on a computer like that.

scene 7 was from kh2 final mix. xemnas entered the apprentices original name and went underground to the room of awakening

Allister Rose

French Lover
hmm....i'm waiting for Audo to tell me how worng i am and explain...but knowing him he might just say soemthing clever and leave at that...

AzzurroRainrebor

This is impromptu and I did not read any recent post, so if this was already mentioned, sorry! ...take a look at this..http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g77/Setrin/Video Games/Kingdom Hearts/Enemies/Newsymbollowres.jpg
Newsymbollowres.jpg

..........now...look at this.....
picture.php

.........laugh at my rendition and I destroy......lol........anyway, look at what happens when you close the top of Unbirth symbol at the middle and open the bottom of the symbol...doesn't it look like a door or gateway.
P.S. I know the image is crappy but I was in a rush...and I know the illustration may also be too large, sorry, sorry...sorry...aaahhh.no flames...noooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back