• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
shut up im actually blind.

well not blind but i can't see far away. i can't read anything on the screen being two feet away or less i think i still can't see.

damn i can't even read w/o glasses. lol. or contacts "/

does this have anything to do with realms, audo?

Allister Rose

French Lover
dont think so. and blindness isnt anexcuse if a computer is straight at your face. unless you were completely blind but even then, you wouldnt know how it would look like.

A

Audo

I state again that you don't actually know MX's keyblade/orb thing actually SPAWNED the KH Moon. All we saw it do was part clouds >.>

Allister Rose

French Lover
I state again that you don't actually know MX's keyblade/orb thing actually SPAWNED the KH Moon. All we saw it do was part clouds >.>
after seeing it again. the orb went up to the sky within the clouds. blue light suddenly shines through and kh moon seperates the clouds. if kh was there all along why did the clouds cover it. shouldnt we have seen it before tav fought mx and ds since the light was able to shine through?

Pratiko

Awards
I wonder when will Audo close this...

"The "Key" to Ven's Identity" lasted 50 pages, and was nearly finished by that time, while now we haven't got the complete puzzle (only the half, actually)...

I think we haven't even been close to the answer =/

State

Awards
This is my belief.

I also agree to this, and...
Nomura stated in an interview that the Unbirths are described as the following:
Wild and Natural.
As someone else told me, "natural" would stand for as they are Pureblooded, but from some scans I've seen of the Unbirths, not all of them have the emblem, for example, the Shadow looking Unbirht with large antennas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I also agree to this, and...

Nomura stated in an interview that the Unbirths are described as the following:
Wild and Natural.
As someone else told me, "natural" would stand for as they are Pureblooded, but from some scans I've seen of the Unbirths, not all of them have the emblem, for example, the Shadow looking Unbirht with large antennas.

Well all nobodies are natural but the creeper nobodies don't have emblems.

State

Awards
Well all nobodies are natural but the creeper nobodies don't have emblems.

You know, I was going to suggest something like that but decided to do likewise.
Anywho, my opinion stands, Unbirths are natural beings hat MX didn't do anything against them...
Well, maybe giving them a bit of power to actually make them into bosses.

State

Awards
yes they do, it's at the bottom of there feet. and they can change into this octagon-coin looking thing and you can see the emblem right there
All of them have the emblem...
Well, I couldn't see where the Assassin has the emblem.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

HINT THREE (07-01-09)
r6vluxl6.jpg

Okay, so TAV are obviously looking at their master. But I noticed something, and I wanted to know if it meant something; Aqua's eyes are blue, Ven's eyes are blue, Terra's eyes are dark blue. All blue, I know, but a difference with Terra's shade of blue. Kairi's eyes are blue, Sora's eyes are blue, Riku's eyes are green. A change in colour.

Aqua and Ven = same eyes.
Terra = different eyes.
Kairi and Sora = same eyes.
Riku = different eyes.

Riku was possessed. Terra's face looks blank and unresponsive. Maybe Terra is possessed by their master?

Allister Rose

French Lover
[/center]

Okay, so TAV are obviously looking at their master. But I noticed something, and I wanted to know if it meant something; Aqua's eyes are blue, Ven's eyes are blue, Terra's eyes are dark blue. All blue, I know, but a difference with Terra's shade of blue. Kairi's eyes are blue, Sora's eyes are blue, Riku's eyes are green. A change in colour.

Aqua and Ven = same eyes.
Terra = different eyes.
Kairi and Sora = same eyes.
Riku = different eyes.

Riku was possessed. Terra's face looks blank and unresponsive. Maybe Terra is possessed by their master?

Aqua and ven have a different color of blue, it's just this picture that makes them so similar. also Riku had a very light blue color of eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back