• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Key" to the Unbirths.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

So let me get this straight.You have a theory, aparently a good one.You are making us play a guessing game till we hit bingo on your theory, so then we can either rip it apart or agree with it right?.
Essentially. The goal is more to get everyone in the community together and discussing something with the purpose of - not ripping apart each other - but working together to solve something.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Your right Sora hasnt tried =/
But when you put the fact he was looking for the pure hearts and what his heartless did and what his keyblade did =/
Idk

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Essentially. The goal is more to get everyone in the community together and discussing something with the purpose of - not ripping apart each other - but working together to solve something.
Ok, lets try this.There is obviously a connection between MX and CO.At some point in the game he has to go there or maybe he built it himself idk.But there isnt much to imagine from just a pict of his keyblade though.

C

Crossroads

Do you think there is some sort of creature behind all this?

A

Audo

Another hint:
CO.jpg

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Ok so heartless and nobodies didnt exist in BBS right? only unbirths.
IF heartless are a heart and nobodies are the body and soul, then the unbirths are the whole thing(body,soul and heart) but they are kinda asleep.So here goes my little theory, unbirths are the whole thing as i said earlier, they are made of darkness of course, but as we know when the darkness invades a heart a heartless & a nobody are created.So why if the unbirths are made of darkness they havent turn into a heartless/nobody? Cuz they are kinda like sleeping though they are awake, the process of making a heartless/nobody cant start cuz of that.So thats why they are called unbirths, they ARE there full of darkness but the ones that are supposed to be born(heartless nobodies)havent, so the whole UNBIRTHS term is referring to them.
EDIT:now you can bash this

rascus213

Ok so heartless and nobodies didnt exist in BBS right? only unbirths.
IF heartless are a heart and nobodies are the body and soul, then the unbirths are the whole thing(body,soul and heart) but they are kinda asleep.So here goes my little theory, unbirths are the whole thing as i said earlier, they are made of darkness of course, but as we know when the darkness invades a heart a heartless & a nobody are created.So why if the unbirths are made of darkness they havent turn into a heartless/nobody? Cuz they are kinda like sleeping though they are awake, the process of making a heartless/nobody cant start cuz of that.So thats why they are called unbirths, they ARE there full of darkness but the ones that are supposed to be born(heartless nobodies)havent, so the whole UNBIRTHS term is referring to them.
EDIT:now you can bash this

so basically unbirths are nobodies and heartless that arnt nobodies and heartless yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back