• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the key blades oragens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
here is my 2ed thory on how the keyblades were made. when the frist world was went bey, bey, in it's some ware in that time the keyblades were forge. if they were made so that the haerts of the younglings would be safe. but we do not have any prof of what or how meny there are so there is no true key blade master. and the key blade may not even have any elamentl powers. and they seek strong hearts to use them to the bet of there ability.

S King

Your 17 and you write like that?....
1. Learn some grammer skills.
2. THINK before you post.
3. Make the theory, sound like a theory.

I'm done.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
yes, i sometimes wonder if perhaps some people lie about their age, if you know what i mean. i appreciate the 11-year-olds on the site who admit their true age and yet can still carry an intelligent conversation here better than their elders.

please repost with clearer grammar and some proof.

King Bowser

Heavens Blade said:
here is my 2ed thory on how the keyblades were made. when the frist world was went bey, bey, in it's some ware in that time the keyblades were forge. if they were made so that the haerts of the younglings would be safe. but we do not have any prof of what or how meny there are so there is no true key blade master. and the key blade may not even have any elamentl powers. and they seek strong hearts to use them to the bet of there ability.

Can you please repeat that? I would reply, but I don't know what you just said.

S King

King Bowser said:
Can you please repeat that? I would reply, but I don't know what you just said.

Dude, you just did reply. :eek:

And I couldn't understand half and what he said either.

EDIT: I just realised, when he said 'oragens' in the title, he meant 'origins'!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back