• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KershaFangs FUN CLUB!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Ok,since every1 that i know has a fan-club,i decided to make one for one of my best buddies that dun have
^-^ Notice:I messed the tittle,sorry kersha :(
Feel free to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEMBERS
KershaFangs
Eliza
Keybladeofsteel
Soraschaser555
The Resurrection
Heartless.Nobody
Saphirawings
The Froad
Heartless.Nobody
ShadowRikuRising
guyfromcrowd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 35867

Yeah. Anyone who is Eliza's friend must either be nice, or they love Axel or Gaara. XD But you seem nice, Kersha. ^^ <3333333333

D

Deleted member 35867

Eliza, don't you know my name by now? It's Mark. -.-'

KershaFangs

Sweet, Mark, I'm KershaFangs, or Jeanette if you are on a first first name base. You probably don't know me yet, but it's ok... Cause' this is the Fun Club! Yay fun! Cookies and Cake for all those who join!

And Pie! Can't forget pie!

KershaFangs

Oh no, Eliza! I can understand you just fine! And I'm sure other people can too. It's just the kind of post that have you staring at the screen for 10 minutes, trying to re-read what they worte and going 'It makes no sense!". Those kind, because if no one can understand, then where's the fun?

KershaFangs

Oh of course! The point of this club now is to make friends, get to know each other, maybe exchange ideas of topics and believes about KH, and then eat sugar and sweets! And that's the K.F FUN Club!

(Wow, already I have 4 people in the club. I didn't expect anyone to want to join, but I guess alot of people like fun :3)

TheResurrection

hehe well im almost in every fanclub...i wanna be friends with everybody hehe ^_^ and if ya need anything PM me or you want a sig/avatar request it in my shop called The Resurrected Sig/avatar Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back