• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KC International Battle Royal [OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I think so. Seems we may have turbo duels now though.

OH THAT SON OF A-

okay maybe i'll just stick to reading what happens. I don't do turbo duels. I find the pre-5Ds way of doing things much better.

Peace

Awards
OH THAT SON OF A-

okay maybe i'll just stick to reading what happens. I don't do turbo duels. I find the pre-5Ds way of doing things much better.

Same here buddy.
(Original way of dueling FTW!!!)

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged said:
TRISTAN: Because in the future, card games will be played on motorbikes.

YUGI: That... is the stupidest thing that has ever come out of your mouth. "Card games on motorbikes". Come on!

Izayoi

galactic cancer
It does help drama-wise and for storytelling. I mean, I don't watch the Riding Duels cause they're on the bikes, I watch them because they do add on a lot of action. They tend to up the tension, and in some cases can mean life-threatening situations. Yusei and Crow of gotten in crashed and broke things, and they even bring up not using the autopilot in the WRGP.

Also, I'm gonna be posting. Something I wanted to point out though, is that when we start dueling, we should plan out ahead of time so we can duel our opponent quickly with some nice machine gun posting.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Dun da dun:

Name: [First Name & Surname]
Side: [Good/Evil/Neutral]
Affiliation: [Yalister/Kaiba Corp/Civilian/etc.]
Character Image:
Character Description
Personality:
Biography:
Deck:
Additional Information:

A

Azrael

Thank you Flower! I wish I can splash rep juice all over you but I can't.

Okay! Silvio Alighieri is finally having his chance to come!

Name:
Silvio Alighieri da Firenze
Side:
Evil
Affiliation: Civilian
Character Image:
duelist.jpg

Personality:
Biography:

Seventeen years prior to the KC International Battle Royale, a scream was heard from an abandoned building in the town of Firenze or Florence as it is known to foreigners who visit it. He was the product of an one night stand between his mother Maria, an immigrant girl from the Greek island of Samos who made a living off serving the corporal needs of whoever was willing to pay and Ludovico Alighieri da Venezia, a local Italian man of modest means who served as an up and coming European Union bureaucrat who desiring nothing more than to hold the seat of Prime Minister. Though he never officially recognized his son Silvio in the traditional manner, he hated Maria so much that he had bribed several child services agents to burst into the doors of the local prostitute's home and found the woman Maria in the middle of pleasuring another man and not just another man but the Sicilian cocaine dealer Antonio Auditore.

And of course the baby was watching the whole thing (and strangely not affected one bit) which made things just perfect for Ludovico to take Silvio away from Maria and make him mines. He needed publicity that was in his favor and of course loved nothing more than someone that he planned on having follow his footsteps...

Deck:
Card Destruction
Monster Reborn
Jinzo
Premature Burial
Diabound Kernel
Scapegoat
Hinotama x3
Meteor of Destruction
Axe Raider
Negate Defense
Bottomless Trap Hole
Obnoxious Celtic Guard
Gemini Elf
Earthbound Spirit
Spellbinding Circle
Swords of Revealing Light
Vorse Raider
Raigeki
Pot of Greed
Maha Vailo
Des Volstgalph
Queen's Knight
King's Knight
Summoned Skull
Jack's Knight
Mirror Force
Torrential Tribute
Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight
Familiar Knight
Giant Trunade
Blade Knight
Magician of Fate
Harpie's Feather Duster
Des Feral Imp
Dark Zebra
Cyber Tech Alligator
United We Stand
Mystical Elf
Dark Elf
Magician's Valkyria

That's it so far! :D

A

Azrael

I think you could make the deck oh-so much better. The guy is Italian so it's gotta be POETIC.
I say go with a gimmicky gimmick

I would but that would be a bit stereotypical. Mind suggesting me some Italian theme cards?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
uhm
make a couple up?

Okay I can see where you are coming from. All I am saying is that a strong theme, to match with an obviously powerful and dark character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back