• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KC International Battle Royal: "Duel Monsters Revolution! Infinite Threat!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynn

"Next time we duel, I'm gonna beat you." Since Nigel extended his hand to Akim, he decided to grab it firmly and raise his hand in the air, facing the crowd. Naturally, the crowd went wild as they had just witnessed a great opening match for the tournament and cheered on both duelists. He then went on to tell Nigel something.

"Trust me, I'll be sure to let you be the first person I duel when I get my champion status back after beating Kaiba." said Akim with a smirk on his face after. Since their match was over, Akim got off the stage and went to sides in order to observe the other matches. The duelists he saw before were still in a heated match, with no side having a clear advantage over the other. He then remembered about the card he also drew before the match began. Flipping over his deck, he saw that it was the very last card at the bottom.

"Well now, you're just really stubborn. We wouldn't have needed all those attack boosts if I had you instead of Mobius. But I guess you'll be ready next time."

Peace

Awards
"Trust me, I'll be sure to let you be the first person I duel when I get my champion status back after beating Kaiba."

"Good deal" He said before walking off the stage to go grab some food.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------------------

The match-ups were all suddenly decided, as every duelist not participating in a duel at the moment, watched the two openings with some interest. Sleif, for a change, wasn't different in the proceedings for this. Standing to the sides, watching each turn that past by, Sleif almost even smiled, as the duels between the four contestants reached great heights of entertainment. The crowds oohs and aahs only continued to get louder, especially with the transformation of the field in one duel, taking on the form of a scientists laboratory, and even more impressive, the creation of an underwater city along with that of a colossal tower.

Warriors, and huge dragons sent ripples of even more excitement throughout the crowds, while the knowing sense of the end of the duel, was soon being felt by everyone there. The first of the two duels, and the one which was a perfect opening for the competition, ended with an explosive cheer from the entire arena, while the two duelists raised their hands into the air causing even more of a happy uproar. Soon, both duelists left the stage, with Nigel passing by Sleif, probably on his way for some food. As the young duelist past the huge man, Sleif spoke to the first duelist since he arrived. "That was quite a duel." The tall duelist said, turning away from the stage as he looked down at Nigel. "You have some real talent."

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"I'll start with the spell card Emergency Teleport to special summon Psychic Commander in Attack Mode." From out of the ground emerged a robot dressed in army gear with a tank as a vehicle. "Next I'll normal summon Destructotron."

"Psychic Snail will attack your Marauding Captain and thanks to Psychic Commander, I can pay 200 life points to bring your monsters attack points down by that much which gives me just enough to destroy it." The humanoid snail shot lasers from his eye balls that were aimed at the Warrior.

"Next Psychic Commander will attack Gearfried and low his attack by 500 leaving him just enough to be killed." The Commander shot missiles at the Iron Knight.

"I end my turn."

Raymond LP- 3800

Raiden drew another card, it was Mirror Force.

Hand- De-Spell, Don Zaloog, Mirror Force

"Ill summon set a monster face down and another card face down and end my turn." Raymond didn't have any choice, he had to defend himself as much as he could for now.

"I have Trap Hole and Mirror Force face down, but I dont know how I missed with Trap Hole." He thought.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Ill summon set a monster face down and another card face down and end my turn."

With Destructotron gone, most of the plan was ruined. Not like he really needed him anyway.

"
Excellent.....I'll draw." Kain said drawing another card.

Hand: Teleport, Doctor Cranium, Power Injector

"I'll normal summon Power Injector from my hand and with Brain Research Lab I get one more normal summon and I'm bringing out Doctor Cranium. Now comes the fun part! I'm using Power Injectors special ability by giving up 600 life points, all of my monsters gain 500 attack points! Psychic Snail's effect makes me give up 800 life points but I'll put a counter on my lab instead. With his effect one of my other Psychic types can attack twice I'll use it on Power Injector"

This was the end for Raymond, no back row and only one monster to defend with. "Power Injector, attack the face down monster and Destructotron, attack him directly twice to end this thing!"

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"I'll normal summon Power Injector from my hand and with Brain Research Lab I get one more normal summon and I'm bringing out Doctor Cranium. Now comes the fun part! I'm using Power Injectors special ability by giving up 600 life points, all of my monsters gain 500 attack points! Psychic Snail's effect makes me give up 800 life points but I'll put a counter on my lab instead. With his effect one of my other Psychic types can attack twice I'll use it on Power Injector"

"Power Injector, attack the face down monster!"

"Sorry man, but I activate Mirror Force! Now all your monsters are destroyed." Raymond was doing alright for now but he needed to step it up if he wanted to defeat this guy. "His Psychics are powerful so this wont be easy." He thought.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"Sorry man, but I activate Mirror Force! Now all your monsters are destroyed."

A card was revealed and it eradicated Kain's entire field...leaving him with nothing but a card in his back row. "I have no choice but to end my turn..." Even with no field, Kain still looked the same. He was in no real danger yet, but luckily, his plan wasn't wrecked yet.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"I have no choice but to end my turn..."

Raymond drew another card, it was Masked Knight LV3.

Hand- De-Spell, Masked Knight LV3

"First ill summon Masked Knight LV3 in attack mode. Next ill activate De-Spell and destroy your Brain research Lab and dont you lose 1000 LP for every counter on it?" He said in confident way, he had heard of that card before but he wasnt to familiar with it."But I wont stop there, I flip my face down card up, its Don Zaloog." Raymond paused for a second. "His face down may be a trap but I haven't done any damage to him yet so ill have to attack."

"Don Zaloog attack him directly."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"First ill summon Masked Knight LV3 in attack mode. Next ill activate De-Spell and destroy your Brain research Lab and dont you lose 1000 LP for every counter on it?" He said in confident way, he had heard of that card before but he wasnt to familiar with it."But I wont stop there, I flip my face down card up, its Don Zaloog." Raymond paused for a second. "His face down may be a trap but I haven't done any damage to him yet so ill have to attack."

Kain's life points dropped down to 700 in just a blink of the eye...still no worry on his face. "I'll activate my trap card, Sakuretsu armor to destroy Don Zaloog....." Kain stopped talking. "No!"

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Kain's life points dropped down to 700 in just a blink of the eye...still no worry on his face. "I'll activate my trap card, Sakuretsu armor to destroy Don Zaloog....."

"Great, thats just what I wanted. Masked Knight LV3 attack him directly and end this Duel!" Masked Knight LV3 jumped into the air and lunged at Kain, it pierced him and his Life Points drop down to Zero. "That was pretty close." Raymond walked over to Kain. "Great match, your Psychics are really strong." He held his hand out.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
As expected, Kain's life points dropped to 0. "Great match, your Psychics are really strong." He held his hand out. Kain glared at Raymond with snake like eyes, cold and evil. Kain looked around him and walked off leaving Raymond standing there by himself.

"Damn, I got too carried away. I won't lose to anyone ever again. So long as these Psychics are in my control! I had that match won!" Kain thought before he continued walking off and away from everyone else.

Peace

Awards
"That was quite a duel." The tall duelist said, turning away from the stage as he looked down at Nigel. "You have some real talent."

Nigel turned to see Sleif and says to him "Thanks, although I wanted the duel to end more climatically. But I'm glad I was able to enter this tournament."

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Nevar watched the middle of the stadium as the first four duelists returned to their spots on the sidelines. Winners or losers, they gained no respect in his eyes. "Pathetic," Nevar remarked to the defeated psychic duelist that passed by.
And Nevar wasn't alone, even his Raven agreed with a thick Cawing.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Kain glanced over his shoulder, somehow phased by the word this figure said to him as he passed by. "You won't be thinking I'm so pathetic real soon. The tournaments just starting, the real fun is yet to come." Kain snapped back, now fully turned toward this man known as Nevar.

"Oh and shut that bird up. It's quite annoying. I may just have to get rid of it myself."

Kain turned away from this person and walked away in silence. "Gutter trash....."

Rabgix

Nevar glared at the loser as he walked away. Kain was lucky that he walked away and that they were in a public place or Nevar would have make him bird chow. Turning his attention to the center stadium again, Nevar wondered who would duel next.

D

Deleted member 74488

Raymond Ramirez vs Kain Davis
Sayuri Aisuru vs Sleif Destati
Akim Rozenkruz vs Nigel Applecobb
Tsunari Yaroi vs Stephen Keith

Nevar Luxing vs Riyoka Kami
Mai Valentine vs Chazz Princeton
Jaden Yuki vs Weevil Underwood
Szyszlo Vargel vs Rex Raptor

Staring at the name of whom she would be dueling next, Riyoka did not feel threatened nor smug unlike other players who passed her by. Even if she lost or won, people would see her presence. Thus meaning she would be hired, somehow. Of course, she had already planned quite a marvelous headline if she where to go to the finals. Once she finally got to the near end, she would finally reveal who she really was. How dear uncle Pegasus would be amused. It was him himself who told her she would never get anywhere within his little game...till then, she would wear her dark disguise. Showing no one her true appearance. It was all a game to her, one sick game. Perhaps that is what her and her uncle shared.

Making her way towards the stadium, Riyoka had already made sure she knew the image that had been placed next to the picture. Her lips turning into a vicious smirk as she found Nevar. Her new opponent. This, would be fun.

Nevar watched the middle of the stadium as the first four duelists returned to their spots on the sidelines. Winners or losers, they gained no respect in his eyes. "Pathetic," Nevar remarked to the defeated psychic duelist that passed by.
And Nevar wasn't alone, even his Raven agreed with a thick Cawing.

A cackle escaped her lips at his words.

"I find it ever so funny that you will think you can do better. Really, against me, you should have already been put in your place. Then again, perhaps I will be the one to do that for you."

Grabbing out her deck, Riyoka did not bother to look at the many other fans of the game who stared at her in astonishment.

"How about you and I play next? You know what...I'll even give you the first move."

Rabgix

Nevar looked over to his cackling oppenent, with annoyance yet intrest.

"Why get it over with so early? Wanting to lose in front of all these people, Seto Kaiba and Pegasus?' he replied while adding a small bit of emphasis to the last name. "We'll play, not right now, but soon," Nevar finished as he walked over to the food stand while his raven cawed from his shoulder at Riyoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back