• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The KC International Battle Royal: "Duel Monsters Revolution! Infinite Threat!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabgix

Riding a cow thats flying toward the moon
Nevar didn't even need to look at the roster a 2nd time since he already knew who he was going to face.

"Riyoka...."

He had already looked up the duelists invited to the tournament, so he knew every face here. But from what he could tell on his oponent, this was not going to be an easy duel.

Wynn

Well, looks like my loud mouth's words got to Kaiba's ears.

Thought Akim as he saw his name paired with the Englishman whom he had just met earlier. He glanced at Nigel quickly before taking out his decks. The first one he held with his right hand; the other with his left. He shifted his eyes between both decks, taking quick glimpses at both. A decision of a personal level was going on Akim's mind.

Shortly after, he returned back the deck held on his left hand to his jacket's inner pocket and then he drew the first card that was on top of the other deck. A smirk was on his face. It was the card that he would always use to finish a duel: White Night Dragon. Under his breath, he mumbled a few words to himself.

"Nigel's gonna be in for a surprise when I get to summon you. A card that could rival the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Even look alike, 'cept for the fact that you're cooler... Yeah."

Peace

Awards
Nigel looks up at the boards and smirks evilly to himself. "Nice" He mumbled to himself. Looks like we got want we wanted, huh Akim? He thought. Looking down at his deck already in his Duel Disk. He sees Akim draw a card from his coat pocket and mouths something. Nigel does the same and drew Buster Blader (his favorite card) from his Duel Disk. "We're gonna have fun. Aren't we Buster Blader?" He said to the card.

He slides the card into the middle of his deck and walks towards Akim. When he gets to him, he puts out a hand and his deck and says "May the best duelist win."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Raymond Ramirez vs Kain Davis

Not a word came from Kain's mouth. He stuffed his right hand into his pocket and pulled out his psychic deck. The one he put hours upon hours of work into just to perfect it. He looked across the field to his opponent. No matter what kind of deck his opponent used, he was pretty sure he could figure it out with ease. To the right of him another duel was about to start between Akim Rozenkruz and Nigel Applecobb.

"Well then, shall we start?" Kain said. His put his deck in the deck holder and the life point counter went to 4000, the duel was about to begin.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raymond walked up to the arena and stood across his opponent.

"Well then, shall we start?"

Raymond nodded and pulled out his deck and put it in his duel disk and it automatically turned on and the LP, went to 4000.

Wynn

"May the best duelist win."

I intend to. was what Akim wanted to say so badly. He smiled at Nigel without saying anything back instead. Immediately, he went to his place in the dueling field. The field at the left to where Akim and Nigel were standing already had its participants ready to duel: an everyday Hispanic teenager and a guy in a fancy, thousand quid suit. Both of them looked like they were ready to not only duel but win.

Bringing back his attention to Nigel, Akim placed his White Night Dragon at the lower half of his deck, shuffling it before finally attaching it to his duel disk. The life point counter activated and was set to 4000. He awaited Nigel to do the same so they could start as well.

"You take the first turn, Nigel." Akim said across the field to his opponent.

Peace

Awards
"You take the first turn, Nigel."

"Alright" Nigel said quickly shuffling his deck and sliding it into his Duel Disk as the numbers on the top quickly rise to 4,000. He drew the five cards that made up his initial hand and drew an additional one. In his hand was: Masked Dragon, The Warrior Returning Alive, Reload, Tower of Babel, Seven Tools of the Bandit, and The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave. An okay hand, but... He thought scanning his cards. "From my hand, I summon Masked Dragon in defense mode" He said as he put the card on top of his Duel Disk. "Then I'll end my turn with two face-downs" He said sliding the cards in their slots. Now what will you do?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I'll make the first move!" Kain announced, he drew his sixth card, glanced over at it and slid it into a slot.

Hand: Brain Research Lab, Psychic Snail, Sakuretsu Armor, Teleport, Doctor Cranium, Destructotron

The area around Kain and Ray began to change and turned into a laboratory with a brain in the background sitting in a tube filled the water. "I'm activating the field spell known as Brain Research Lab!" He yelled across the field, "The effects...you will find out soon enough what they do because next I'm summoning a Psychic Snail in attack mode. I could summon another monster but I won't but I will lay a card face down and end my turn.

"I hope you've got a good idea in mind kid, because if you don't then you will lose this duel."

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
"I'll make the first move!" Kain announced, he drew his sixth card, glanced over at it and slid it into a slot.

The area around Kain and Ray began to change and turned into a laboratory with a brain in the background sitting in a tube filled the water. "I'm activating the field spell known as Brain Research Lab!" He yelled across the field, "The effects...you will find out soon enough what they do because next I'm summoning a Psychic Snail in attack mode. I could summon another monster but I won't but I will lay a card face down and end my turn."

Raymond pulled out his six cards and looks at his hand.

Hand- De-Spell, Lightning Blade, Gearfried The iron Knight, Marauding Captain, Don Zaloog, Trap Hole

He grabbed Marauding Captain and placed it on the second slot to the right. "I activate its affect and summon Gearfried the Iron Knight from my hand." He grabbed another card and placed it to the left of Marauding Captain. "Next ill activate Lightning Blade from my hand and equip it to Marauding Captain and raise its attack by 800. Now its strong enough to destroy your Snail!" He placed a card face down on one of the side slots. "But ill just end my turn."

"I can't attack because of that card, I should just take things slow for right now."

Wynn

Akim drew six cards right after he had said to Nigel that he would go first. The cards were Tornado Wall, Warrior of Atlantis, Star Boy, Giant Trunade and Mobius The Frost Monarch. It was a good hand, to say the least.

"From my hand, I summon Masked Dragon in defense mode! Then, I'll end my turn with two face-downs."

"I draw!" Akim said with ferocity. The card that he had drawn next was Deep Sea Diva. Without second thought, he went on to place cards on his duel disk.

"From my hand, I use Warrior of Atlantis' effect and retrieve a Legendary Ocean which I will also play. Next, I summon Deep Sea Diva in Defense Mode, activating her special effect and summoning Spined Gillman. I place a face down as well."

The field quickly transformed into an underwater ruined city. Fishes of different colors were swimming about. It was amazing how even the tiniest detail was included in the hologram. Right now though, Akim was focused on ending this as quickly as possible.

"Now, I attack Masked Dragon with Spined Gillman."

Peace

Awards
"Now, I attack Masked Dragon with Spined Gillman."

The dragon was destroyed without a fight. "Now I activate Masked Dragon's special effect. If he's destroyed in battle, I can special summon a dragon-type monster with 1500 attack points or less from my deck" Nigel said before searching his deck. "And with that effect I summon another Masked Dragon in defense mode" He said placing the card on his duel disk. "While we're activating cards I activate Tower of Babel" He said before a large tower jutted from the ground on his left side. "Now every time either one of us activates a spell card, I place a spell counter on the card. When I hits four, the person who used the last spell loses 3,000 life points."

Hand: The Warrior Returning Alive, Reload, and The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave

"I draw!" Nigel shouted as he drew Emblem of Dragon Destroyer from his deck and places it into his hand. "Now I summon The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave in defense mode" he said as he placed the card sideways onto his duel disk which produced a large green dragon in front of him. "I end my turn."

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I activate its affect and summon Gearfried the Iron Knight from my hand." He grabbed another card and placed it to the left of Marauding Captain. "Next ill activate Lightning Blade from my hand and equip it to Marauding Captain and raise its attack by 800. Now its strong enough to destroy your Snail!" He placed a card face down on one of the side slots. "But ill just end my turn."

"Tch...this slows down my plan a little bit." Kain said as he drew his card.

Hand: Teleport, Doctor Cranium, Destructotron, Emergency Teleport

"I'll start with the spell card Emergency Teleport to special summon Psychic Commander in Attack Mode." From out of the ground emerged a robot dressed in army gear with a tank as a vehicle. "Next I'll normal summon Destructotron."

Kain with his three monsters on the field measured up the playing field and examined the two face down cards. "Psychic Snail will attack your Marauding Captain and thanks to Psychic Commander, I can pay 200 life points to bring your monsters attack points down by that much which gives me just enough to destroy it." The humanoid snail shot lasers from his eye balls that were aimed at the Warrior.

"Next Psychic Commander will attack Gearfried and low his attack by 500 leaving him just enough to be killed." The Commander shot missiles at the Iron Knight.

"I end my turn and my commander is removed from play."

Last edited:

Wynn

It was surreal to see the Tower of Babel in the middle of the field, seeing as how the field was underwater. The novelty value of the situation impressed Akim too. Still, he was unfazed by the trap card's significance in the duel and drew another card. This time, he had drawn another Spined Gillman.

"Again, I summon Spined Gillman in attack mode, boosting itself and my other Spined Gillman's attack to 2300. Now, I attack both of your dragons with both my Gillmen."

The pike wielding fishmen lunged at their targets as Akim declared his attack. Both dragons fell with no resistance. Nigel's defensive playing style was being breached by the constant attack boosts Akim's cards brought to the duel. Though he knew it would not be over soon as he had just activated the second Masked Dragon's effect.

"Your turn Nigel. I suggest you do something soon since my monsters tend to get stronger over time."

Peace

Awards
"Your turn Nigel. I suggest you do something soon since my monsters tend to get stronger over time."

"Noted" Nigel said as he summoned another Masked Dragon due to the last one's special ability.

Hand: The Warrior Returning Alive, Reload, and Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

"Now I draw" He said drawing Waboku from his deck. "I place a card face down" He said sliding a card into a slot. "Then I activate Reload, which means that I can combine my hand with my deck, shuffle it, and draw a new hand" He said as he does what he's saying and adds a spell counter to Tower of Babel

Hand: Luster Dragon, Rush Recklessly, and The Reliable Guardian.

He smirks and says "Now I summon Luster Dragon and activate Rush Recklessly" as he places the cards and adds a spell counter. "Now I end my turn with Luster Dragon attacking Spined Gillman!" He shouts with excitement as the dragon slugged the monster.

Wynn

The newly summoned Luster Dragon attempted to attack one of Akim's Spined Gillmen, which would cause a great disruption to his overall strategy as it would bring the other one to a lower attack value as well. As a response to the attack, he revealed his face down card in the hopes of saving his monster.

"I activate my trap card Tornado Wall. With this, I can prevent Luster Dragon from destroying my Spined Gillman as long as A Legendary Ocean is in play."

A whirlpool stood in front of the Luster Dragon, momentarily stopping its assault.

Peace

Awards
"You've triggered my trap, my aquatic-loving friend" Nigel said as one of the face-down cards was revealed to be Seven Tools of the Bandit. "Now I can negate and destroy your trap by giving up 1,000 life points" He said as the whirlpool dispelled and the counter on his Duel Disk went from 4,000 to 3,000. "Now Luster Dragon, continue the attack!" He said before the dragon continued.

Wynn

With nothing left to stop Luster Dragon, the Spined Gillman it was targeting quickly felt the force of its holographic claws and reduced Akim's lifepoints to 3700. A small loss compared to the price Nigel had to pay in order to inflict damage. Seeing as it was his turn, Akim drew the uppermost card on his deck and got the Spell Card Field Barrier.

"Nice play, good chap. But I believe I'm gonna put you on a spot where you'll be in a tight position. I activate Field Barrier, a spell card which would protect my Legendary Ocean under most circumstances."

A protective forcefield then engulfed the field. It was like being trapped in a scaled model of a fishtank. But more importantly, the third counter was already on the Tower of Babel. Whoever would activate the next spell would take a massive hit.

"Now, I summon Star Boy whose effect will bring my other Spined Gillman's attack to a total of 2400. With that, I attack your Masked Dragon with Star Boy and your Luster Dragon with Spined Gillman."

If all would go well, Nigel's lifepoints would be at 2500. Then, he wouldn't be able to use any Spell cards at all.

Peace

Awards
"Now, I summon Star Boy whose effect will bring my other Spined Gillman's attack to a total of 2400. With that, I attack your Masked Dragon with Star Boy and your Luster Dragon with Spined Gillman."

"I activate Waboku!" Nigel shouted as the card revealed itself, nullifying all damage and preventing his monster's destruction.

Hand: The Reliable Guardian

Come on, come on. Draw something GOOD! He thought while drawing a card with his eyes closed. He opened them and looked at the card and shouts "JACKPOT! I sacrifice both my dragons to summon Buster Blader in attack mode" as he slid both of the dragon cards to his graveyard and slammed his favorite card down on the Duel Disk. "Now attack Star Boy!" He commanded his warrior.

Last edited:

Wynn

With Buster Blader's sword slicing Star Boy in half, Akim's lifepoints dwindled to 2550. This was not enough to deter his will to win though.

"I believe it's my turn." This time, he drew Aqua Spirit. Akim was all ready to end this duel.

"First, I special summon Aqua Spirit through its effect, causing me to remove the Spined Gillman in my graveyard from play. Next, I sacrifice Deep Sea Diva to summon Mobius the Frost Monarch. Now, I activate its effect and destroy whatever spell or trap cards you have in your field. With the exception of Tower of Babel, of course. Now, with Mobius having 3000 attack points, he can easily destroy your Buster Blader, followed by direct attacks from Spined Gillman and Aqua Spirit. "

It was surely over. He awaited whatever response Nigel were to have.

Last edited:

Peace

Awards
He lets the monsters attack his monster and his life points, ending the duel. As the Life Point Counter hits 0, the monsters and fish tank that was their arena disappeared. He walks up to Akim and says "Good duel" with a hand out wanting Akim to shake it. "Next time we duel, I'm gonna beat you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back