• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~&~The Kairi Hate-Club~&~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CerberusInferno

Re: The Kairi Hate-Club

Trust me, it loses its charm after about a week. I only hauled mine out today to play a game I never got around to playing (seriously, I forgot about it entirely), and to come back here.

I've got a 360. It semmed pointless getting a PS3 seeing as how the future Square games are almost all being released as XBox exclusives. A;so, there is no way in hell i'm paying 600 bucks for something so shoddy.

He doesn't need to be here to have a fanclub. He could have a memorial fanclub instead.

Guys, we've been spamming. I've been spamming. We should stop, vut yes he does deserve such a memorial. He was a bit of a dick to me at first but, he was pretty cool after we talked a bit. The bastards smart.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Re: The Kairi Hate-Club!!!

Tell me more about this so called "loss",

He was arguing with GA about Xemnas being in Agrabah or something. Then he went crazy.
http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/112118-who.html?highlight=Agrabah
XDDD

Trust me, it loses its charm after about a week. I only hauled mine out today to play a game I never got around to playing (seriously, I forgot about it entirely), and to come back here.

Bleh. I need it to play the games that come out in the next fifty years it takes for Squeenix to finish any of their projects.
He doesn't need to be here to have a fanclub. He could have a memorial fanclub instead.

No! He can never leave. He will stay here forever, even after we grow old and die.
I guess this means I'm a creepy stalker.

P.S. I hate Kairi.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

MY t-shirts xD

shirt1.png

shirt2.png

I'll post the other people's t-shirts in a bit :3

Awards

Mmmm, cheap fanware. Gotta love it.
We should sell it to bums on the street for their bone marrow.

Poor PMF. He better get his ass back online. Same with R-K. I'm not leaving till I've seen either one of them.

Ren

adios motherfucker

Ahhhhgg. I have an idea for a shirt, if only I could muster up the will to reinstall photoshop .__.

CerberusInferno

He was arguing with GA about Xemnas being in Agrabah or something. Then he went crazy.

He always does that when he's losing. He flipped out on me a while back when I first signed up. He must have been pretty desperate because he pulled the newb card. I also, somehow managed to get in to a feud with Riku-Keyblader. The feud is over, but look back and you'll see just how bad of a spammer I used to be. I did however offer productive information for a little while. Oh the shame. here:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/108037-axel-s-somebody-2.html

I actually had to concede just so that he would stop. He freaked over something stupid. The guy has some anger issues but, he's still pretty cool. As, you can probably tell I dislike confrontation.I gotta admit though I was an asshole then, I was at fault as well.

Sorry it took so long, I had to find the thread.

Awards

Cheap fanware indeed but they got really good responses when I flashed prints of those around in the convention on Thursday.

There was a convention too D:

Hmmm... What to put as the topic of this post...
I know!

Pooh.

Or even better:

Poohx2

Anything else interesting happen while I was gone? Any more downfalls, bannings etc.?
Can I get a recap in this thread even though it would be considered spamming by the Club Master?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

If the Club Master approves it's good. (Me? Abusing authority? NEVAH!)

Well, basically it was a lot of spam and Kairi hating, as usual. Then we had the t-shirt contest.
Also, a person came in and tried laughing at us for hating on Kairi.
We laughed at him for actually coming in here to laugh at us about that.
Oh, and then we also had some skits showing how neither Sora nor Riku like Kairi and are ga-ga over Namine.

Possessive.jpg

I love the fact they effectively have no necks.

Awards

I see. Lovely. Who was the little squirmer who dared go against the laws of the universe?

Ren

adios motherfucker

Ever heard of Paint? XD

Unfortunately, Paint is text retarded. It makes a giant rectangle around the text and makes it white. :(

He always does that when he's losing. He flipped out on me a while back when I first signed up. He must have been pretty desperate because he pulled the newb card. I also, somehow managed to get in to a feud with Riku-Keyblader. The feud is over, but look back and you'll see just how bad of a spammer I used to be. I did however offer productive information for a little while. Oh the shame. here

Umm. No comment? XD I have a deep respect for PMF. R-K, too.

The RP scene was win XDD

Awards

Unfortunately, Paint is text retarded. It makes a giant rectangle around the text and makes it white

At the bottom of the toolbar are two buttons. Push the one that isn't aready selected, and try again.
Magic!

Kairi is the sux etc.

Ren

adios motherfucker

At the bottom of the toolbar are two buttons. Push the one that isn't aready selected, and try again.
Magic!

Kairi is the sux etc.

Genius!
And it took you a week to figure out you could go on with your PS3?
Oh. I don't know if you know, but R-K also published the '? Thread'.
I'm going to go attempt to make a shirt now. Expect some lame gag that no one will find funny.

KAIRI_SUX

my t-shirt is on another computer so u guys just have to wait until i can enter it.........dont expect it too be funny or anything it really sux but at least i made an attempt right?

Awards

I realised that when I saw his signature. I'm not reading it until I have my computer back. PS3 complicates things.
And I completely forgot about the PS3's internet capabilities until a few hours ago. I wasn't planning on doing anything other tha changing my user title to show I wasn't dead or something, but I remembered that I could plug my keyboard into the PS3 also, and so, here I am.

I should write a book about how I went away and came back.
Also, Riku-Keyblader and Riku-Keyblade are completely different people, ie, Riku-Keyblade doesn't suck.

Oh, and one of my T-Shirt designs is rather violent. I could leave some stuff out though, wouldn't be so bad then.
The other one, I haven't exactly worked out what the picture is, but I know who's in it (guess?) and what the text says.

CerberusInferno

Umm. No comment? XD I have a deep respect for PMF. R-K, too.

The RP scene was win XDD

As do I. I am also however, unbiased. I don't make excuses for people just because I like them. Look back, and everytime he's been backed into a corner he flips, PMF that is. Your not the only obsessed stalker he has. And as I said Riku-Keyblader and I are cool now, that fight ended a looong time ago.

My RPs are always awesome. Because as I said before I AM THE GOD OF RANDOM, DERANGED HUMOUR!!!! BWHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Awards

In a fan-fic I was going to write by myself, Pooh was going to fal victim to Statn's leadership and seek revenge on Sora throughout KH1, 2 and CoM, not necessarily in that order. I like my idea better.
Eye of the beholder, again.

A special boy attacked our school security guard with a stick and broke his (the security guard's) ribs the other week.
Just thought you might want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back