• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~&~The Kairi Fan-Club~&~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Re: ~*~&~The Kairi Fan Club~&~*~

It's merely because no one knows about it yet. Don't worry, it'll get out to the people that like her.

And you gotta be more specific BH. Just because we're here for Kairi doesn't mean we're here to make nice of her.

But I'll start (still not joining).

Kairi's outfit from KH1 was probably the best non-pink, non-female-fighting outfit there was in KH.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I agree. I adore her KH1 design - and that's before I knew Aqua existed.
There's just something very aesthetic about her. I guess I'm a sucker for that hairdo.

Lifes.Lover. I WARNED YOU!!!!! Add him SA. He deserves it. ^_^

LiLo is
1) a she
2) an honor member of the other Club. Thus, no.
3) stop spamming, I mean it seriously about this club.

Rix

:)
Awards

About joining the other club. I'm considering it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Well, people complained about seeing the hate everywhere.
Why should the haters be the only people enjoying a safe Haven?

I appreciate you creating one for us!

Rep me :E

I honestly would if the site didn't keep logging me off every time I tried to rep someone.

Besides, you have enough rep! :p

Congratulations, Honorary first Member! :D
Spread the word I'm not here for the lulz. For the most part. Tell your Kairi-loving friends! :D

Hooray for Kairi love!

And you gotta be more specific BH. Just because we're here for Kairi doesn't mean we're here to make nice of her.

Well...it is a Kairi Fan Club...

Kairi's outfit from KH1 was probably the best non-pink, non-female-fighting outfit there was in KH.

I liked both outfits, actually. I'm not sure which one I have a preference for.

Muse

you look atrocious
I preferred her first outfit in KH1. Iunno why, really, but visually I liked her better in KH1. :) She had the baby face. Her and Sora did. They looked cute.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol i want to bee in the club nomura might have something in store for her

Sadly though, this means I cannot accept your friendship request XD

Besides, you have enough rep! :p

There's no such thing! *slams fist against desk*

I preferred her first outfit in KH1. Iunno why, really, but visually I liked her better in KH1. :) She had the baby face. Her and Sora did. They looked cute.

I kind of preferred Sora without the baby fat.
His eyelashes grew another mile or so, but he looked amazing.

you guys actually realize that.

That comment actually offends me, you know. Just because we disagree doesn't make us any less the capable, intelligent people than you are.
But that's a debate long repeated over the forums.
That, and nothing ever stopped anyone else from opening this fanclub before, you know. It's kind of sad that I had to do it.

<33333 and rep.

...I just might forgive you now :I maybe.

JOINAGE PLZ.

Saw this one coming XD

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Weird.

>.>
<.<

I was actually entertaining the idea of making a FanClub for her [it's not that I wasn't sure, because I'm just neutral really, and thought it should be a real Kairi fan. Well...this club kind of changes that thought]. The decoration would've been a pink wonderland though, so I guess this is for the best [unless I could do it still and then let it replace the opening]. And I'll join. It just feels odd xD.

I did like both of Kairi's outfits as well, though I wish that, if she was going to jump off a balcony, she wouldn't have that mini jumper dress on for everyone to see if they get the view right...o.o. I love the skirt over shorts style a lot =3, so I wish they incorporated it in there. She already had something white, so just make the under shorts white to match. In fact, it would've been so easy to implement, actually.

Maybe in KH3 she'll get a more battle worthy outfit.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
and nothing ever stopped anyone else from opening this fanclub before, you know. It's kind of sad that I had to do it.

I heard the last one opened had quite an unfortunate end, but I didn't see anything myself...
so.

...I just might forgive you now :I maybe.

Untitled-1.png

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
While I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm actually gonna put something up for debate here.

As people who like Kairi in her current incarnation, or are at least a lot more forgiving than some, how do you feel about the possibility that Kairi would be Blinded by the Light in KH3, thus serving as the Light equivalent of KH1 Riku?

Xirchs the 13th

Website
xirchs.tumblr.com
i would like to join :D

While I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm actually gonna put something up for debate here.

As people who like Kairi in her current incarnation, or are at least a lot more forgiving than some, how do you feel about the possibility that Kairi would be Blinded by the Light in KH3, thus serving as the Light equivalent of KH1 Riku?

and to this question, this could be a possibility, i would love to see how it would be played out in KH3

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I did like both of Kairi's outfits as well, though I wish that, if she was going to jump off a balcony, she wouldn't have that mini jumper dress on for everyone to see if they get the view right...o.o. I love the skirt over shorts style a lot =3, so I wish they incorporated it in there. She already had something white, so just make the under shorts white to match. In fact, it would've been so easy to implement, actually.

Maybe in KH3 she'll get a more battle worthy outfit.

I liked the KH2 one, but yeah it could have been more practical.

Kairi designs, again by ~misosoupaddict on deviantART
kind of like this ^
I love these designs.

blinded by the liiiiight!!

I'm always gonna think of that song whenever someone brings this up lol.

Well. Hm.
It's interesting.
Though, Riku was possessed by Ansem SoD and that pretty much accounts for everything --being violent and whatnot-- that he did. Because in CoM he was able to think and make choices between his friends and the darkness, I think Kairi could do the same with light.

If not, Kairi angst is always awesome, say for like not having darkness in her like everyone else or having to fight against Sora. That would be a good place to make her character more 3-dimensional.

It's doubtful, though, that she would ignore Sora if he convinced her that darkness is everywhere and you can't really fight it, etc, etc.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Welcome, Xirchs the 13th, Endless Warrior Sora

Well. Hm.
It's interesting.
Though, Riku was possessed by Ansem SoD and that pretty much accounts for everything --being violent and whatnot-- that he did.

That's not the case, really. Riku fell into Darkness on his own accord as far as we know, and then kept falling all but willingly - because seriously, even with Maleficent telling him Sora didn't care anymore, one should think the guy should get over it and trust his best friend for years a little bit more.
Riku fell on his own - Ansem took advantage of that to possess him, not cause it.

Because in CoM he was able to think and make choices between his friends and the darkness, I think Kairi could do the same with light.

Only Riku had a "wake up call" Kairi's yet to receive - which would be realizing what she's done at the end of the road in which she was certain she was on the right path.

If not, Kairi angst is always awesome, say for like not having darkness in her like everyone else or having to fight against Sora. That would be a good place to make her character more 3-dimensional.

Well, if she'd really get "Blinded", I'd see her more as certain she was trying to save him - while, ironically, giving him a beating as one of the final bosses, or at least a main one.
It would be interesting to see her stand off against Riku, what with him being the Darker one of the two.
Oooh, and Anti Form! If she'll really lose it, I can see her popping a vein.

It's doubtful, though, that she would ignore Sora if he convinced her that darkness is everywhere and you can't really fight it, etc, etc.

Only she'd be kind of out of reach like that, much like Riku was rather early on in KH1. Sora effin argued with Donald about taking Riku along but Riku still took off and was prissy about it.
That's the point about being swallowed by the Darkness - or being Blinded by the Light. It means the truth can't reach you.
She'd sooner wave it off as Sora being "Affected" than listen, should it get to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back