• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Justin Bieber Fanclub "EEEEEEEPPPP"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
For those who love this little kid, and think he's precious.
Justin-justin-bieber-haircut.jpg

Members: 0​

Z

Zulkir

This guy generates so much hate/fan drama over such trivial things. Maybe media over-hype, I really don't know(not joining, just saying).

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree..he looks much cuter with his old hair....

i'm revivng this thread...i don't know why people hate justin bieber, he isn't no disney band like jonas

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
i'm revivng this thread...i don't know why people hate justin bieber, he isn't no disney band like jonas

Well, it's not like these guys are automatically bad, just because they're from there. :x
But yeah, I don't really get the hate either. It's such typical generic behavior towards musicians like him.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
I will now provide some clarity as to why several people hate Justin Bieber.

The hatred stems from many reasons depending on the person. Many people hate, not Justin Bieber, but rather his fans and how pathetic they act whenever his name is mentioned. I have seen cases of this happening and it does irk me the wrong way but is not the reason for my dislike.

Another reason is his songs. Many would consider his songs to be highly annoying and would instantly consider shoving his/her head into a blender set on Puree just to get the annoying but catchy song out.

One other reason if that there are people who hate the genre of music that he tends to lean towards. This is the category that I myself fall into. I can not place exactly where it is, but his songs seem to border between Pop and R&B, two forms of music that hate almost as much as a Nazi hates a Jew. There are a few others up there for me, but I will keep that out of this for now. As hard as it is to believe, there are people that hate many American music genres and prefer the counterparts from other countries.

I apologize if I offended anyone, but I just wished to share some clarity on the primary subject at hand. Now, please excuse me, ladies and any hidden gentleman. I must be on my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back