• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Jurassic Park Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I just finished The Lost World. Most of you have probably seen the movies, but have you ever read the books? I've read two so far and I enjoyed 'em. Of course, the books are different than the movies but in my opinion they're acutally better than the movies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I'm pretty sure that the books came first...

Well, I've only read the first one, and I really liked it. I've seen all three movies, though. I'll have to read the other books, sometime in the near future.

Soraox

i seen the movies and read the first and i remeber a year ago i had to read it for school over spring break and of corse i forget and i was on like page 100 or something and its like 400+ so its 2 days left and im all S#*& i have to read over 300 pages in two days and on the day b4 school started i got it done but at like 11:00 and man i was happy i got it done in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back