• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Jeff Dunham Show!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
dunham_walter_367.jpg

The Jeff Dunham Show comes to Comedy Central in October - TV Squad

Why isn't people already talking about this! Jeff Dunham is getting his own show! I finally found out about it on the roast for Joan Rivers.

In case you've been living under a comedy impared rock, this is Jeff Dunham.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I hate Jeff Dunham.
I think the whole puppet thing is cute, but it shouldn't be considered stand-up.
And it definitely shouldn't be compared to other comedians.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I hate Jeff Dunham.
I think the whole puppet thing is cute, but it shouldn't be considered stand-up.
And it definitely shouldn't be compared to other comedians.

Puppets or no, people wouldn't go if it wasn't funny. And stand-up comedy is defined as when a comedian gets in front of a live audience and do their performance, which Jeff Dunham has done. And its not uncommon for comics to use props in their stand-up. In fact, its a popular method. I'm sorry, but the facts stand against you. Jeff Dunham is what you could call a "prop comic."

Pianoajd2

I love Jeff Dunham! He's one of my favorite comics...out of the few I know.

Can't wait for his show!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm not too sure I like this idea. I love his stand up, but I don't really see a series working out as well...

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Glad you're a beta reader...

Why isn't people talking about

Anyway, Comedy Central needs to stop taking some of my favorite comedians and giving them shitty shows. Demetri Martin, Daniel Tosh, etc; leave them the fuck alone, goddamn it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, Demetri Martin's show was actually pretty good, despite a few segments I didn't care much for. Tosh.0 is awright, but it seems to me like tries a bit too hard at times to get a few laughs, which I end up giving. Then again, I loved Mind of Mencia years ago, so I may not be the best person to judge; however, I like to think my tastes have been refined since then.

Anyway, so long as Doug Benson doesn't get some sort of show, I'll manage to live. His half hour special was bad enough :|

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I LOVEEEEEE Jeff Dunham.
The fact that he's getting a show is pretty wicked and I can't wait for it to air!

Death

Your #1 Bruh
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully his show doesn't turn into one of those shows where its awesome at first then it starts to suck ass later seasons

Butt it'll be awesome

i wonder how they'll do it though
They're ganna have scetches or something ???

Shinra

Banned
Awards
he is brilliant! I loved the very special christmas special...
oh jeffafa
oh jeffafa
without you'd suck kaka...lol

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
This man is a genius. He's the funniest frekin thng I've ever watched. And of course, Peanut is my favorite

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Jeff's got his own show now? Yippee!

I saw the christmas special and that got me literally Loling. Hopefully it does better then other comedian shows that just lose their flair over time...

Death

Your #1 Bruh
yea thats what i was thinking i sorta doubt he'll make it to season 2 with better things then he'l have on Season 1

He will have a good first few episodes thouh since he hasn't toured for a while ( i think idk )

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I saw the Blue Collar show but that ended up losing it's luster after a few episodes. I think I just liked the stand-up better then the skits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back