• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the jap release date??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

is it still confirmed for dec 22 2005...cause if it is im not waiting till feb or march to play the game. i own final mix and i will get the jap game a couple days after it comes out and feed ya'll info if you need. but i just need to know if the release is still confirmed for dec 22 2005

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Why waste your money on the Jap version? Are you that desperate to play the game? The U.S version will give you a better and funner experience. Why? because its something you can actually read and comprehend.The controls are different from the U.S version, and how can you "feed us info"? Can you read Japanese? If you can't, why waste your money on a game you can't understand? Its not like final mix, with english voice and Jap text. You can give us gameplay reports,but anything about the main story I seriously doubt.

Last edited:

Byo

I dont think the Japanese version of KH2 is going to work on you PS2 unless, you have a converter. But you did say you had KH:FM, so, whatever.

enygma

lol im not gonna buy it, i said i would get it. and no i dont live off games. actually i live on my own and work and hang out with my friends most of the time. hell if i get the jap game i prob wont have it beaten by the time you guys are playing the english version, and honestly you dont NEED to be able to understand. most SMART people would be able to interperate or pick up what going on just by what happens. and im sorry about not just looking but why do yourself what others will do for you???lol's ill try to upload screens and gameplay video's of course also. so i would say instead of bashing me and telling me where to go and how to get there, you should be thanking me for being willing to get the game and share info...not spoilers to the game and about 2 months before you can even see other parts of the game

KeybladeAngel

As they do. They get everything first! But I guess it's fine, considering the company is in Japan. And in those few months they'll be making millions of copies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The U.S. release has been rumoured to be out in 2006 (almost confirmed in the SE customer service, still this is SE never can be sure...) I'd assume very early 2006 though, no later than January 20th i'd say. Especially if SE wants to hit the after-christmas return bad presents/buy presents they really wanted time of the year. Maybe if we're lucky it'll be released new years, or sometime around then. ^_^

It was obviously was rushed, so winter 2005 must've been their Jap. Deadline, and I could bet the game is finished before we even hit halloween. That should allow them time to translate and everything, so I bet it'll be January.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
enygma said:
lol im not gonna buy it, i said i would get it. and no i dont live off games. actually i live on my own and work and hang out with my friends most of the time. hell if i get the jap game i prob wont have it beaten by the time you guys are playing the english version, and honestly you dont NEED to be able to understand. most SMART people would be able to interperate or pick up what going on just by what happens. and im sorry about not just looking but why do yourself what others will do for you???lol's ill try to upload screens and gameplay video's of course also. so i would say instead of bashing me and telling me where to go and how to get there, you should be thanking me for being willing to get the game and share info...not spoilers to the game and about 2 months before you can even see other parts of the game

I WILL thank you for saying you'll upload gameplay videos and screenshots, but still. There is virtually no reason to buy it *other than to brag about you playing and beating it before everyone else,of course*. Thats really the 1st thing that goes through a person's mind. I'm not directing this at you, I'm just making a point. Another thing, what fun is randomly picking selections that you don't know how to read? Half the fun is figuring out what they do, but what if you get into a really tough boss fight or something? Then you need to do a certain attack, but you can't because you don't remember what the text looked like. Thats really not fun. And if you are stupid enough, you could accidentally overwrite all of your data because you couldn't read "save" from "load". My final question, how can you possibly "get" the game "without" buying it? You'd have to steal it or illeglly download it off of bittorrent and burn it to DVD. Either way, it'd still be illegal.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
enygma said:
is it still confirmed for dec 22 2005...cause if it is im not waiting till feb or march to play the game. i own final mix and i will get the jap game a couple days after it comes out and feed ya'll info if you need. but i just need to know if the release is still confirmed for dec 22 2005

yeah its still december 22, but if i were you i'd wait for the american release unless you cane read japannes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back