• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'ion' in Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I was just throwing out an idea but it could be that since she herself didn't who she was, she could've been labeled as No One because of that.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
inorite.
It would explain the people whose Darkness Xehanort tampered with and then locked up in the basement as described in the KH1 Ansem Reports... a basement which later on became the Room of Sleep - where Aqua's armor is in! O:

i sense a theory brewing in the mind of Rain lol. expect her to start a thread soon guys.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
inorite.
It would explain the people whose Darkness Xehanort tampered with and then locked up in the basement as described in the KH1 Ansem Reports... a basement which later on became the Room of Sleep - where Aqua's armor is in! O:

So technically, all the three soldiers are dead. That beats my wishful thinking of one of them being alive. But it's pretty much likely for many reasons.

I mean, Xehanort would never delve in that far without testing it on someone. And since Terra who might be Xehanort and Aqua are friend, it's enough motive for Terra to trick her into something. After all, Aqua could be pursuing him because he wants him to remember his past self and tell him that he isn't what he think he is. Xehanort could either refuse or pretend to play along and say he knows. That could be the beginning of Aqua letting her guard down...

and from then on, it's all up to your imagination. I think that's why Xehanort was so daring in the first place to do all of these, he needed someone to prove his theories right. I think the other members weren't willing to do so, so it all relies on using someone else that the others have no quarrels of doing.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Death =\= becoming a Heartless/Nobody :\ I wish people'd stop using that term for that. Death only occurs when the Soul is removed from the Body, and until Unbirths are confirmed to be ghosts/zombies, death isn't to be used in the KH verse aside from possibly AtW, and maybe Kairi's grandmother.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well, the number could just be to label her as an experimentation o,o the first test subject more than the first actual Nobody. It still adds up.

inorite.

Yay this is awesome. It makes a lot of sense.

braksa

"No I" might be like No'1 (number 1) . meaning she might hvae been the first nobody or xemnas's number 1 or right hand man/girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back